Liebe Write a Message Du Can't Send

purpledemigod posted on Nov 25, 2011 at 05:07AM
Credit for this idea goes to a site called Chicken Smoothie. It's kind of self-explanatory. Write a message you can't send. Just let it all out. =)
last edited on Apr 02, 2013 at 12:23AM

Liebe 32 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr salmaannumaan said…
hmmm
i hate you very much ...i don't even want to see you'r face..
this is a message i can't send even thought i feel like that!!1
Vor mehr als einem Jahr zombicupcake said…
I'm sorry, for doing everything.
Really. Would you forgive me and be my friend again?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Fearless79 said…
dad- I just wish you would at least pretend that you love me
Vor mehr als einem Jahr joisyhearts said…
i miss you so much and i wish that i could have the guts to tell you how i really feel.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr purpledemigod said…
I really like you... Why is it so hard to tell you? I want you to know, but when I'm faced with the opportunity I feel scared. I wish I was able to at least start a normal conversation with you.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr sehdt said…
I have got three.

To Elizabeth, He is wrong for you leave him find someone better and please don't get married and before you ask no I do not want to be your bridesmaid.

To Sam, I wish you had never met my brother however you two are now married so just make sure he never has a reason to come back home if he does you will have to answer to me and all those things I said are true. So next time I see you act as though they were never said. The important people now are mum and dad and the possibility of grand children.

David please leave your wife for me. I promise to be the best partner ever.

Those three can never be sent.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Sasukes_Gurl said…
Hey. We've known each other for a good 7 years so why can't I tell you how I really feel? I care for you so damn much and not a day goes by where I don't think about you. We have such a great bond and I feel so different when I'm around you. It broke my heart when I heard you have been putting up with an abusive household for years, so instead of drinking your anger away, let the people who care about you be there to comfort you. I know how you feel about me, I overheard you once. So we need to meet up and finally sort things out. There are a lot of things I'd like to tell you. I really hope we can meet again soon so I can just be honest with you. After these 7 years I've thought a lot about it, and I truly think that I love you, why can't I ever say this to your face?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr PonygirlCurtis7 said…
heart
Ponyboy, i love you. i love you alot. i wish i could tell you this. i love you alot. i love you the most that ive evr loved anyone! i desire you, i need you, i miss you, i adore you, i crave you, i want you, i love you! i wish i coud see you!

i love you, i love you, i love you!! <3 i always will
 Ponyboy, i Liebe you. i Liebe Du alot. i wish i could tell Du this. i Liebe Du alot. i Liebe Du the m
Vor mehr als einem Jahr BishonenYuukai said…
Whenever I close my eyes, I see your smile.The first thing that comes to mind is your face.
You are a little child-like,shy and sweet tempered. I love everything about you.
Deep inside your pure eyes,Reflect someplace far from here.
No matter how hard I pursue it..I can't reach. I reached out my hand to you...Only to find i can't.
Looking away from the truth,I put aside my heart which remains apart from yours.
The only person who comes into my eyes is you. I can never get rid of my love for you.
Because I love you more than anyone or anything.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr MaddyPayne said…
hmmm
I Don't Love You Anymore....When You Was 12 You Was Sweet, Cute, Nice, Awesome....
No You Are 14 and U R Stupid......I'm Sad About It....
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Kobukuro said…
I love you so much....So much that you appear in my dreams.
I'm happy that you accepted my feelings for you.....I'm happy that our parents approved of us and will be supporting us all the way.
I'm happy that we made love not too many months ago..
I'm overjoyed when you are very over protective of me....
I love when you get all mushy and cute like....
I get so embarrassed but happy when you say " He's mine",about me...
I cry if i see you cry...
I enjoy going out with you and holding hands...
I love everything about you.
When the time is right....i would like to ask for your hand in marriage.
I want to spend the rest of my life with you.
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
ZiaHope commented…
Omg...that's so sweet! Du almost made me cry there! Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr ysellemeow said…
sad
Well,...
to jericho,
I like you and I know you like me too.... so wat's the hold up?
and,.. hu do you really like????? me or my best friend :( ahhh!!!!!!!!
and and and I sometimes see you staring at me.. and I like that,... <3
but you and my bff are very sweet sometimes </3
I want you to know that I LOVE YOU!!!!
and I want to hear that you like me to, not by other people, but those words coming out from your mouth.

(*I do still like my bff, ok. I still like her*)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Waterwhip said…
angry
I like to think you changed but really you played me. I never knew you. I fell in love with whoever you were pretending to be. I cut myself and starved myself and almost pulled a trigger on myself because of you. When it wasn't even you. So fuck you and your oversized ego too.

Next time you post a youtube about what a bitch I am, try saying shit to my face before.
Next time you tell my best friend to kill herself, your dead.
Next time you play me, well, there won't be a next time.
Next time you say your perfect, think about what you've said to people
And next time you call me an emo lowlife, look at what a horrible person you are
You'd cut too if I did to you what you did to me. Your just a good looking british boy who gets everything he wants and takes what he has for granted. One day you'll lose it all- just like I have. You'll want only what you've lost and you'll never be able to get it back. Then you'll understand. Your not perfect. Sure you had looks. But you lost them when you screwed me over. Now your the ugliest person I've ever witnessed.

I feel bad for your new girlfriend. Your probably using her for sex and acting like you did to me. Have fun holding onto a chick with that video about me you posted. You know, the one you posted about how you were going to fuck me and leave? Yeah that one.

I used to wish I had lost my virginity rather than you. HAHAHAHA. I was so funny. I didn't even lose you. I lost who I thought you were.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr hetalia_ninja said…
I loved you and I thought you loved me...you said you did but you still left me. I miss you. And even if we dont go back to being girlfriend and boyfriend can we just be friends again? Like before?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr lumforever said…
It's been 5 years already. We've been in the same class every second for those 5 years. You tease me, Pull my hair, call me names, make fun of the People who do love me, and Constantly flirt with me. You already know I love you, so why can't you just say something?

If you feel annoyed of me, then fine. Have the guts and say it to my face. If you can't do that, then don't expect anyone to love you if they can't trust you. Why did you fake it that you were in love with my Rival? How could you do something like that? Especially, fake it.

For God sake's already! I fell asleep in your lap, We almost kissed for Christ's sake! Why can't you do anything? You make it too obvious that you like me! Because of you, I've cried myself to sleep every night. Why can't you just realize you love me? We have the exact same personality! Shouldn't you just realize that I you love me already!

I fluff your hair, I hug you, I tease you to the highest level possible. I hugged you when you cried and you hugged me when I cried. But all I am is annoying. No one else likes you anyways. I'm just a fool for actually falling in love with you.

Why can't I just hear him say three simple words? I guess my messages of love will never reach him ~
Vor mehr als einem Jahr LeaM-1 said…
To Anissa:

I love you. Well, I feel like I love you. I just can't say it yet. And I'm sorry.

Also, what's this about Ivan? If you still love him, why are you with me? I just don't get it. I understand you don't want to hurt me, but I'm a big girl. I'll get over it. Eventually. I don't want you to feel like you can't decide. Please, sweetie. Just pick a side. For my sake.

XOXO,
Autumn
Vor mehr als einem Jahr LeaM-1 said…
To Anissa:

Why can't I just see your face? Just once, that's all I'm asking. You're a beautiful girl. You're my girlfriend, for Celestia's sake. I don't care what you freaking look like. I just care about how you are on the inside. What you are on the inside is who I like a lot. Maybe even love. I don't know.

You say how can I love something I can't see. I don't have to see you to love you. For Christians, we have to love Jesus even though we can't see Him. And I love Jesus. Yes, I can't see Him, but I don't have to because I know He's great. Just like you, sweetie. I don't have to see you to love you. As long as you're a real person, I can love you. I do love you.

Maybe you'll never get Ivan. Maybe you will. Someday. But until that day comes, I want you to always think of me. I'll always be there for you. Think of me, your girlfriend with the sweet, little voice. Your girlfriend, with the voice you think is adorable. You always have me, sweetie.

You say you loved Ivan for 3 years. If he hasn't gotten together with you by now, then it isn't going to happen. I'm sorry if that hurts you, but that's the truth. He sees you as family. That's not going to change. You have to move on, sweetie. Please. For me.

XOXO,
Autumn
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Amberla said…
heart
I love you more than you can ever imagine, from the first day I saw you I knew you were someone very special and that my dream man was standing in front of me. Your first words to me became my favourite words and the first look we shared hooked me up on you. What we had as friends was a fairytale and I can't even begin to picture what we could have been as a couple. I'd do almost anything to spend the rest of my life with you. I'd give up my education for us to be together but I promised you I wouldn't stop until I got my dream job which I now regret because every minute without you feels like a thousand days without happiness. You are my sun, the light in my life and I'm sorry for promising you this but I swear that if I see you ever again. I'll explain what I really meant with "I love you" so you can tell me if there is even a slightly chance of us ever being together. You have no idea how scary the world is without you. I only quit the school because I thought it would get us together but instead it pulled us apart and the pain in my heart keeps coming back to me. The tears on my face is all for you. I love you and I will always love you.

Love, Maria Magdalena
Why do I keep posting these? xD

To the same person as the other messages I sent,
So, looks like you like Annie? What do you see in her. You finally stopped ignoring me. And You don't mind me hanging around with you. Every time I look at you I smile. I just can't help it. Every time I try to flirt with you, you either ignore it, or start blushing. I can't believe you don't realize I'm moving. In the 5 years we've known eachother, you don't even care. Annie doesn't even like you back. Oh well,

Have fun with Annie.

Wow, Now I have ANOTHER letter to right to the Same person again.

Looks like you finally beat me. You got a girlfriend. You said I was "Addicted to You" and I was Rude and "Slapping" you too much. Sorry Honey, but that's how a girl flirts. We playfully hit the guy we like. Because of You, I cry every day. You think it's a joke? You saw my face when I was crying when I saw you with Shannon. I hated it. You looked sad but you didn't care to ask. I love you. So much. I wish you could see that. Because of you, I slit my wrist and wish to die. One Direction is the only thing keeping me alive, not you. Your so rude and cold to me now. Your not the Playful and Flirty Ryan I know and love. Shannon is controlling you. You've only known her for a month but you've known me for 5 years! Why are you hanging out with her Girlfriends? Hang out with your guys! I hope you realize I leave in 15 days, Ryan. I know you won't care. You never will. Just know, I'll always love you. Just like I have for 5 years.

Have a great life with Shannon.
Pace2Paicegurl commented…
:'-( *hugs* Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr ZiaHope said…
kiss
How do I tell you this... I love you! I'm scared to tell you because I think you don't feel the same way about me! I love your smile and your laugh the way you make me feel like I'm the only girl in the world. How do I tell you this when you already have her? She's beautiful, smart and just great! I wish you would look at me the way you look at her! I mean I feel like we're meant to be together especially when we're alone and you're being you... Not that other guy when you're around you're friends. I'm hopelessly in love with you😍😘
Vor mehr als einem Jahr fanpup0511 said…
i have 3

Dear dad,
dad your a.......dick treating mom like crap and i know you hate me just because i look like her but that doesnt give you the right to call me names and when you get home from work at 3:00 am dont come in saying HEY where is my food! I dont really like mom either but i hate when you say geez your like your mother and you mumble stupid so you know what screw you i hate you!

Dear mom,
Mom cut the crap when i wake up to go do school (homeschooled) i wanna see my mom there i had to provide for my OLDER sis ever since i was 6 i have to clean the whole house and do your chores and the garden work plus feed my sis the dog and the bird and that bastard (dad) and on top of that school and when you are home your on the couch crying asking yourself why you married my dad if you hate him that much divorce his ass i dont care and when i say hi mom i dont wanna hear you say get out of the way you bitch and then i say mom dont take it out on me cuz whatever your husband did and you scream at me and SLAP me what the hell just cuz im his daughter doesnt mean i did that geez it would be better if you guys just got a divorce!

Dear jacob,
i wanna say thanks when i cried cuz of my family you were there and even when you smiled i felt better i love you and i really wish i could tell you that you think i would since it has been 11 yrs. and were only 16 you flirt with me so just ask me everybody says you do and i would ask you out but all of it could just be rumors and i dont wanna take a risk please ask me out tell me how you feel about me im tired of just waiting i love you and you always give me signs but i wanna know if your joking or if ya mean it.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Waterwhip said…
Dear mom,
I really wish you'd let me say all of this to you...that would be great. But I don't think I can or ever will be able to. It is so hard to talk to you nowadays because I'm so afraid and timid because of your judgement. It kills me inside because you raised me up to be this big person, who was selfless and kind. You raised me up to look past peoples appearances. You told me when I was growing up that it was on the inside that counts. But how do you expect me to be able to do that when you can't even look past my clothing? I sit up at night unable to sleep asking myself that question as many times as it takes to just to be able to absorb that hypocritical thinking.

I can't win. I'm losing. I'm trying and I'm losing. Mom, why can't you see who I am beneath this? I know you like seeing me in brighter colors and I'm not the southern belle my sister is. But I'm not meant to be, I wish you saw it that way. I know you don't like my chokers, lace, and boots but that's my outside. Not my inside. On the inside I am great person. I'm kind and understanding and thoughtful and confident enough to be proud of who I am. Why can't you see all of that? I know black is a harsh color, but just because I'm wearing it doesn't mean that I become the spawn of Satan. I'm still me, mom.

You've been such a hypocrite; I can't put up with it. You tell me when I refuse to wear a sundress that it's on the inside that counts and that I shouldn't care. Yet I put on a black corset dress and suddenly the inside doesn't matter as much as my clothing. I sit up at night and cry because I want you to be happy with who I am but I don't feel comfortable at all looking the way that makes you happy. You say I'm naive because I tell you that I would let my child express themselves, and that when I'm your age that will change. But it won't change because it's not a phase, mother. It's a belief that I hold onto so strongly. I lost faith in god when I lost faith in you. It sounds silly to lose faith in you because of something as insignificant as looks but it is much more than that. I lost faith in you because you denied the part of me I think you'd be proud of. And chose to see the one side of your daughter you will always hate. How can I have faith in god? You taught me he was real. You always taught me looks don't matter. But you were wrong about that second one. So why should I believe the first?

With barely any hope left,
Guinevere

Vor mehr als einem Jahr Book-Freak said…
I'm sorry to both of you. It's not fair on either of you, even if you don't know.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr CCSunshine said…
Dear Tommy,

The reason I ever liked you was because you were cute, charming and have a heart. I thought I could be able to love you, but it seen you didn't know how. I felt so violated whenever I was even near you. How could you think it right to touch me right in front of my friends? And more importantly, do you know how embarrassed and stupid I felt because of it? I deserve better than to feel that way, I know I do. And for make me do things I didn't want.. well I hope you learn better. You are disgusting, prejudice and just plain unempithetical. I'd rather you violated someone who liked it you melodramatic creep. Toodle-loo!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr CCSunshine said…
Dear Johno,

GO AWAY!!!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr iHelloUniverse said…
(I can't say his name, because he might see this. And I'm gonna try to make it as not obvious as possible.)

Dear ------,

Today, I came across you on the site of ******.com. I don't know how, but I feel like I've fallen for you. Again, I DON'T KNOW HOW! I just started talking to you today! And now I'm getting all these feelings. Is it because you're so nice to me? Or can tell me that you've been bullied? Or that one of your favorite bands is ***? Or that you complimented my story which always means A LOT to me from anyone? Or that you favorited it? Or is it something else? What else could it be?! I want to talk to you so badly right now, and I'm not sure I know exactly why. Sure, the fallen feelings I know. Then again, it's quite confusing.

Just saying... I can't wait until you get online next. </3

Love,
Ally Nicole.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr oracleofdelphi said…
rainy
Hey Ritvik
I'm sorry for insulting your girlfriend last night. I should have just shut my mouth. All I was trying to say was that she's a bitch and I honestly have no idea why u like her. I'm not jealous or anything cuz u annoy the crap out of me but u really dont see how much of a bitch she is. I think the reason she is mean to me isthat she thinks i like u, but i dont. I really dont know what else to say. Just think abour what I said okay?

Anita Tharmarajah
Vor mehr als einem Jahr princess_lucy03 said…
sad
Dear *******

I HATE U TO THE CORE !!! Y DON'T U EVER UNDERSTAND ME !!! I loved u with all my heart...I really did.. but now I guess I just can't...cauz u have really hurt me the most..more than any person had ever had.. I dono y I had been so patient wit u..mayb cauz I really loved u... by the way..did u notice that I have said all this in past tense...thats right! I think I've given up on u.. :(

Yours truly
Vor mehr als einem Jahr lollypopfreak1 said…
To my classmates:

I am not populair.
I am not pretty.
I am not rich.
I am not confident.
I don't say much.
I don't wear fashionable clothes.
And I have very different hobbies and interests than you do.

This doesn't give you the right to treat me this way.
Gossiping, calling me names, humiliating... so much more
Everyday I spend my break crying and hiding in the toilet.
What did I ever do to you?
Where do I deserve this for?!?

There is an explaination.
I am shy and hide myself for a reason.
I've always been emotionally abused by my parents.
They always said to me I am worthless and should keep my mouth shut.
I don't live with my parents anymore, but I can still 'hear' their voices in my head.
And you telling me to shut up doesn't help either.

Which is actually strange:

I don't talk enough but when I talk I should shut up?
What do you want me to do???

My life is already tough without all the bullying.
I am not asking you to be my friend, I'm asking you to accept me the way I am just for once.
And please have some respect for all I have been trough.

I wish I could tell them my history, hoping they will understand why I am the way I am.
But I'm not allowed to. And I think they would use it against me.
So I'll just hold it in and keep on hiding in the toilet.

Lollypopfreak1 (<- emphasize FREAK)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr yanglight09 said…
Dear ******,

Its summer break and I want to see you. We know each other since we were 5 years old. We liked each other in middle school but never dated. We still text each other but its not the same as talking to you face to face. Everyone says your a player but I defend you and some people think im stupid for defending you. Even though you have hurt me to the point when I was sleeping and I had a dream about you I woke up crying.

I always been by your side for 11 years. I liked you since 6th grade. Im still not over you. But you have a girlfriend whos a total bitch but you don't think that because you think you know her. When you cried who was there for you...ME. At school you would cover your eyes while going to the bathroom and I knew you were crying while you told everyone you had something in your eyes.

I flirted with you even my face showed that I like you. I hanged out with you more than my bffs. I playfully hit you and slapped you gently. You would tease me in class all the time. When someone asked if you like me you cover your face and say no but your face would be red. We would find ourselves staring at each other during class and smile. Then turn away and after a few seconds turn back to see you looking at me. You may be childish, and sometimes mean but you are the one who makes my whole world.

I dont know if you like me now but I will always love you untill the time comes to dispart. I may put a fake smile for you at school but you can see through me which makes me happy that you know me better than when we were 5.

I LOVE YOU!!! YOU ARE MY WHOLE WORLD!!! THE REASON I GO TO SCHOOL IS YOU!!! PLEASE BREAK UP WITH ALYSSA AND DATE ME I WILL BE THE BEST GIRLFRIEND EVER AND I WILL NEVER EVER MAKE YOU CRY LIKE THAT BITCH DID!!!!❤️

Have a good time with Alyssa.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr SesshomarusGrl said…
To: M

You say you love me, then why did you say what you did?
Your words hurt. No matter what I do, I can never seem to please you. You say I don't exercise enough, so a started ballet. Now this is my third year. You say I don't eat healthy, so cut back on the sweets I love. You say I'm fat, so I threw up. Then a friend brought me back into the light and told me that I need to tell you. So, I did. You seemed surprised, then brushed it off as if nothing ever happened.
Now, you smile, like everything is perfect while I slowly mend my broken pieces...

To: J

I owe everything to you. I know I can go to you whenever I have a problem. Even if everything is fine and I just want someone to talk to, I know I can go to you. There is so much I want to tell you. I want to tell you how much I love you. But I'm painfully shy, and I doubt that those three little words will ever leave my mouth while I'm near you. Its been five years since I've fallen for you, this is the start of year six. Why can't I just tell you how much I care, how much I need you, how much it hurts to keep these feelings bottled up inside. Why can't I tell you how much I love you?