Lisa Simpson ask the wiki of Lisa Simpson(the wiki is me,qwert243).....

qwert243 posted on Oct 01, 2013 at 12:12AM
You know.....I do not put attention to Lisa until 2013 ..... I have seen Simpson since 2004 ...... but luckily I paste the lottery of.....almost every chapter of the Simpsons I saw ... Lisa ... is starring in the episode .... these chapters were in my subconscious ... and ... is almost everything about Lisa since then ..... ok? ....

Lisa Simpson 7 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr qwert243 said…
I talk Spanish so..........I make too much mistake of writing.....ok?....
Ok.....I study too much English this days......and I correct me in the most of my mistakes......
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Lisafan243 said…
yeah...ok...You are a Lisa wiki....eh...let me prove it.....Wihch is the name of this chapter....?...(9x03).....
and what happens..?
smile
you are online again.......wow....we are synchronized....9x03 it´s Lisa´s sax..I think......The family tells the story that how Lisa got her first sax.....
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
 Du are online again.......wow....we are synchronized....9x03 it´s Lisa´s sax..I think......The fa
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Lisafan243 said…
smile
that´s right.....and qwert243.... I am online since 5:30 to 6:30 forever.....(I am a super fan)......
smile
Ok.....we have 7 hours of difference....right.....
Vor mehr als einem Jahr LisaSimpson154 said…
smile
Hi ...Leo....You are fanpoping in the Lisa Simpson fan club...... perfect....like we plan.....we will convert this website in a more popular website......that's ok.....right?....