Lego Ninjago Your Backstory

dogcake posted on Dec 03, 2012 at 11:22PM
Hey people of Ninjago, here's my question. If you were a Ninja just like the others, what would be your back story? How did you become a ninja? Let me know and feel free to get creative. :)

Lego Ninjago 7 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr GabbyRaptor said…
UH. XD I AM A NATION... BUT.

I would be Fritz. Ninja of Chess. ewe XD Black and White. ((Gabby would be more formal XD))
I would be able to control black magic. ((I ALREADY KNOW HIW TO THOUGH. XD))
ZANE FINDS ME NEAR A LAKE. END OF STORY. XDDDD
Normal life. That ish all. BD★
Vor mehr als einem Jahr dogcake said…
big smile
(This would be before Kai's time.) I would be Jay's sister and go to visit him because it's been a week and I'm very bored. I'm in Jamanikai Village and a woman is getting mugged. I beat the guys up and save her, and Sensei Wu walks up. He wants me to sneak in and teach the ninja to be on guard. I sneak in and hold a knife up to Sensei's neck. After a fight and I beat up the guys I show myself. Sensei then descides that I should become a ninja. THE END
That's awesome!
smile
Thx
wink
It give you something to think about doesn't it?
Yush. Yush it does. :D
Vor mehr als einem Jahr ninjagogrizzlam said…
I am Kristy, master of nature. I used to be an aggressive kid at school, always getting into fights, and one winter's day I ran to the corner of my school field after being hit by a hockey stick in PE. Near that corner was a forest, and in the forest was this wise-looking dude with a long white beard. I wished I could go back to when I used to be a goody two shoes and not this angry girl that has no friends, so I was desperate for advice that didn't even have a single hint that it would be about me 'remembering the rules'. I blurted to the man, "How can I have a better identity?" and he gave me a really weird look. So I literally cringed at what I just did. "What do you mean, a better identity?" he asked. "I want to stop being some mad kid who punches people when frustrated. I want to go back to being that innocent girl that had detention phobia and polished her shoes every day of the year. I wished I never changed." I sighed. Sensei hat man gave me advice that you could never compare to the ones I've heard before. "You don't drown because you fall. You drown because you don't swim. I know you've come through a hard time that caused you to be like this, but in this deep water you're in, you need to take action to see the pure air you always missed. And once you've got your oxygen back, you can continue your journey." he spoke. "But why are we talking about water?" I asked. "Are you one of those old guys that gets people to get him water from a lake?" "Of course not. When we meet again, you'll be asked to do much more than collect water." On my next PE fiasco, I met wise guy in that forest again. He led me to a ship with this weird training course thing. I trained and trained, but every time I got so angry I kicked a door or smashed white beard's tea pot and, well, you get the idea. On my final training session, six ninja stealthily appeared when I was whacking fighting dummies, and I had one word in my mind. Run. I raced for the nearest door when I broke swished away long beard's tea cup. I realized I was so easily frustrated all the time, I accomplished my goals without even meaning it! The ninja revealed their faces and I met them as Cole (master of earth), Kai (master of fire), Lloyd (master of energy), Nya (master of water), Jay (master of lightning) and Zane (master of ice). They were all unique and skillful in their own way, and I discovered I was not the only one who had troubled beginnings when I listened to their stories. Long beard was known as Master Wu. And the most remembered part of all: he announced I was master of nature.