Anything else you want us to know:

Rules:

1. Have fun

2. No need to kill others

last edited on May 11, 2012 at 12:38AM

Kingdom Hearts 3265 Antworten

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 701-750 of 3265

Vor mehr als einem Jahr Shadowsign said…
"Shush!"
"Hay, did you har sumthing?"
Eyes widening with alarm, Izzy grabbed Neo's hand and dragged him back up to the desk with her. "We have to tell the captain!"
Vor mehr als einem Jahr TheAdventGhost said…
Neo: Yeah, you know this place better than me, so I'll follow you...
"I've never been on this ship before in my life," Izzy said, sprinting across the deck. "I was only at the inn Jim's mother ran and Dr. Doppler's place." They reached the door to Amelia's cabin, Izzy using her Keyblade to force it open. "And not for very long."
Neo: Captain... We have urgent news
"What in blazes is going on?" she demanded, standing suddenly.
"Pirates!" Izzy said. "The whole crew. Who hired these guys?" The doggish man standing next to the captain's desk shuffled nervously, looking away. "Oh, hey Doc."
Neo: Look a little shady over there. *summons blade and puts it to the mans throat* I want answers, you apparently know something.
"Whoa, hey now, tiger!" Izzy grabbed onto Neo's shoulder, pulling him back. "That's Doctor Doppler, family friends of Jim's. Brilliant, but clueless." The man promptly fainted with Neo's threat, Amelia rolling her eyes.
"Clueless enough to accidentally hire a crew of pirates on a ship after lost treasure," the captain said, going to the cabinet and bringing out a small golden globe.
Neo: ... So he did hire them, but he did it accidently. Don't forget about the part where they want to kill us.
"I would never," Izzy said, catching the globe when Captain Amelia tossed it to her.
"Young lady, I am putting you under the responsibility of looking after the map."
"Yes ma'am."
"Good. Now, quick to the longboats. We must hope Mr. Hawkings catches up with us on the way."
Neo: *nods* and runs to the longboats*
Izzy looked like she would object, but decided against it, clutching the map and chasing after Neo as the pirates over ran the ship.
Neo: *looking at the pirates* I wouldn't mess around if I were you, especially around me
"Oh, the little lad thinks 'e's funny," a ragged woman growled, brandishing a sword. "Well, let's see just how funny 'e is without his tongue."
"Neo!"

(It's late and I had the worst day ever. I'm going to bed now.)
(Alright)
Neo: Oh, so you think I'm being funny, *summons his second sword* besides, I've battle Pirates, nothing makes you different.
They're pirates in space? Izzy thought, ducking when another pirate tried to grab her.
With an angry growl, the woman swung her sword at Neo, not displaying much ability for it.
Neo: *clashed the blades* What a weak technique
"Neo, let's go!' Izzy saw the captain and the doctor turning the corridor, trying to keep from loosing them.
Neo: *uses a shockwave to blow the pirates away and follows Izzy*
"Where the hell is Jim?" Izzy said aloud, looking around worriedly as they got into one of the longboats, the captain opening the panel of the bottom of the ship.
Neo: He's coming, I sense his energy.
"You can do that?"
Neo: Yeah,
Izzy looked a little relieved, though the door to the holding of the long boats was forced open, a grew of pirates streaming in, lead by Scroop who held Jim like a human shield. "Hand over the map or the boy diesss!"
"Jim!" Izzy's Keyblade appeared in her hand, moving to jump off the longboat, even though it was already being lowered from the ship.
Neo: Let him go, or else your life, won't be so easy living
"I'd like to see you try."
"Sit down," Captain Amelia demanded, grabbing Izzy's arm. "You'll fall to your death."
Neo: I won't even have to touch them, Demon voice: Break, *pirates limbs start going in a deranged fashion*
With pained screams, the pirates fell back, Scroop releasing his captive right at the rope holding the longboat above the open space, high above the surface of a double ringed planet. Jim jumped to make it as the longboat fell, Izzy reaching out to grab his hand and pull him in.
Neo: Whoa, what the heck just happened? Did I just do that? Interesting
"That was very impressive," Doctor Doppler said, sounding enthusiastic. "Later, you must let me interview you more closely. You're very unique."
"Are you alright?" Izzy asked, looking over Jim closely.
"I'm fine," he mumbled. "Thanks for pulling me in."
"Of course."
Neo: Interview, also very interesting
"I'm so glad you agree!"
"If you gents are done," Amelia called, taking control of the long boat. "Everybody, heads down!"
Neo: *ducks head down*
Izzy and Jim did the same, Amelia doing her best to steer the damaged longboat through the atmosphere while dodging canon fire from the ship. Their small vessel jerked suddenly, the captain turning sharp to avoid a plasma blast, unintentionally scraping across a tree, damaging their ride and flipping the whole thing, sending them crashing into the ground.
Neo: *falls to the ground* Ugh, *gets up dusting off clothes*
Jim got to his feet, shaking off his jacket, having landed near the doctor.
"Is everyone alright?" Captain Amelia tried to get up, though she was clearly injured.
Neo: Amelia! *runs over to her putting her over my shoulder carrying her*
"Don't make a fuss," she said, pushing away to stand, though she ended up relenting, leaning against Neo's shoulder for support as Doctor Doppler and Jim hurried over.
Neo: You need medical help, *chants a angelic language to heal Anelia's wounds*
"Amazing!" Doppler praised, fumbling for a pen to take notes as Jim looked around.
"Where's Izzy?"
Neo: Good question... Where did she go?
"Where did she fall?" Amelia asked, looking around.
Neo: *sensing her energy* follow me
"She has the map."
Neo: Yes, but I know where she is, *finds her* And there she is, told you, I can sense energy
"Hey guys," Izzy sat up in a tree, swinging her legs and tossing the map back and forth between her hands. "Where you-" She was cut off when Jim jumped up into the tree next to her.
"Are you okay?"
"I'm fine."
Neo: I'm glad I can do this,
Izzy gave him a look. "Did you even noticed I was gone?"
Neo: You're energy was faded, so yeah, if you're energy isn't nearby, I'll notice
She didn't really look like she believed him, jumping down from the tree. "Sure."
Neo: Alright, I didn't notice... This time anyway