Jackie & Hyde Thoughts of the end

TriineA posted on May 03, 2008 at 03:56PM
Everytime I even as much as think about 'That 70's show' I can't help but to get really sad about the fact that Jackie&Hyde didn't ended up together.

- Am I the only one who think it's wrong?
I loved them together <3

Jackie & Hyde 12 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr tvdabst said…
they were so meant for each other. the writers were idiots splitting them up!!!!!!!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr lucysmileyface said…
i loved jackie and hyde 2gether!
why the hell did the producers break them up i'll always wonder..
Vor mehr als einem Jahr alienanne said…
You're not alone. I think it was actually unfair for Jackie's character, because she got to be so important and deep all through out the seasons. Then they let her end up with Fez. It was like everything was just an illusion. Hyde and Jackie were soul mates. It was really unfair.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Chlarkfan said…
Ugh! Jackie and Fez DO NOT BELONG! Ughhhh!

Jackie&Hyde<3 are lovee!!!!<3333. =]]]]
Vor mehr als einem Jahr cissy121 said…
I really hate the way they ended the show. In my head, Jackie and Hyde are back together!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr kristenchappell said…
i like jackie and hyde. jackie pushed hyde to do things with his life and hyde brought jackie back down to planet earth when you got to out of hand. they were cuteee. i liked how they always sat with eachother like jackie in his lap. nobody else did that. true connection. i wishtheyd bring them back. like the 2,000's. haha thatd be fun to see what happend. especially with fez horn dog. haha
Vor mehr als einem Jahr eka-chan said…
as much as fez and jackie were cute, they never really had a real connection. he was just crushing on her and she finds him sweet and adorable. hyde and jackie were in love, it was so painful to see that they didn't get their happy ending. like wtf?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr BurkhartHyde said…
angry
what pisses me off the most is see how after they broke up they barely talked to each other!!...theres like one episode where they are looking 4 Mrs formans ring in the woods and that was it!! he was actually waaay too rude to her! it wasnt even funny!! and i hated hyde never spoke to Jackie about his marriage!!...is like he didnt even cared!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr orkneymatrix said…
angry
i looove jackie and hyde and im so pissed that they didnt end up 2gether they were soul mates jackie should NOT be with fez!!!!!!!!!!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr QueenoftheGame said…
smile
While the two of them may not have ended up together by the end of the series, it doesn't mean that in the future they won't. Fez and Jackie aren't going to last, the others on the show knew that. I mean, look at Donna's comments. I've only seen bits and pieces of season eight, so far (I'm working up to actually watching it, but I'm scared), and all signs point to Fez and Jackie not lasting at all. Fez is totally in love with Kelso. I can't really get into same sex pairings (not against them, they just don't appeal to me so much), but even I can see that. And in the last episode, Fez even kisses Kelso's ear. He even, accidentally, makes the water tower say Michael and Fez. It was an accident, sure, maybe.

As for Jackie and Hyde. No matter what Jackie or Hyde say, they can't just be over each other, there was no real closure to their relationship, it just ended. Their indifference and their hostility towards each other are just defense mechanisms. Look at the times they broke up before. What did they do? They pretended they didn't want to be together, they were hostile towards each other, but you knew they wanted to be together. They just don't know how to swallow their pride and go and talk to the other, always needing someone else to bring them together (Kelso and Fez).

You just know that in the future, they'll get back together, because while they may not have been perfect for each other, they completed each other. They made each other better, which is much more important. Sam and Fez were just detours. All the proof that you need that there was true love between the two of them are at the end of season seven. HYDE was going to PROPOSE to Jackie, and Jackie would have given up her dream job for him. If that isn't deep love, I don't know what is.

This may just be me rationalizing everything to make it make sense so that I can feel better, though. And, again, I've only seen bits of season seven and eight as of the moment (going to start season seven today), but I have read most of the episode synopsis on tv.com (to mentally prepare myself for the pain).

Anyways, sorry this was so long. I guess, I needed to say this more for me than for anything. Have a great day!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Kylie90210 said…
crying
I love your rationalising Queenofthegame. I just watched all of season eight yesterday, and the fact that Jackie and Hyde didn't end up together really ruined the whole show for me. I still love it, but I don't think about it the same. The thing I don't get, is WHY the writers did this. They knew how much fans loved them, and in all honestly, I MUCH prefer J/H over Donna and Eric, who I felt they pushed too hard on us.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr ana_cmoraes said…
crying
I rewatched the show... and when I got to s8 I actually couldn't go through with it!!!!!
I glad to know I'm not the only one who gets really sad everytime she remember that they didn't end up together... that didn't make any sense and I will never understand wy the writers did this... since everyone wanted them to be back together at least by the end of the show!