Invader Zim Lets Help Zim!

Rriity posted on May 07, 2012 at 09:26AM
Hello Eath Creatures!

I searched a little bit about the show in wikipedia and I saw that the show was cancled and "due to the show being too expensive and not being popular in the right age group" and there are 18 unfinished episodes!
I see this page has 7433 Fans and i think we can bring the unfinished episodes back!
Sing this Petition:link
if you are with me and who knows,maybe we will see those unfinished episodes!

Invader Zim 5 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr wishey said…
I'll sign
Vor mehr als einem Jahr girsmurf22 said…
smile
ME 2!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr gaaria said…
blush
i wached it 2 days ago but ill still sign
Vor mehr als einem Jahr gaaria said…
worried
it wont let me sign
Vor mehr als einem Jahr ubduomk31 said…
I'll sign, but i doubt it'll do anything. Nick simply doesn't want to bring the show back. their actions speak louder than their lies. They haven't done anything to try to bring it back, and i doubt they ever will. IZ is the 'black sheep' of their network. it's dark, creepy and not very kid friendly. their audience is 2-12 year olds. they literally have no place for a show for older teens and adults.

I'm taking this a step further. Nick won't bring it back, fine. I'll bring the show back... and yes, i'll pay for it. When you're just a crazy dedicated super obsessed zim fan that spent half your life waiting for new episodes you'll do anything to get them. And you won't mind that they're animated by the cheapest firm in India and there's no cool 3D action like the originals.

I plan on footing the bill myself or using crowdfunding to pay for the animation costs (only the animation costs) per episode. animation is the part that causes problems for all fan-animation attempts, since it's labor intensive and extremely time consuming. no one can dedicate 40 hours a week to it, and working 40 hr weeks only yields about 20 seconds of animation.

There's half a dozen episodes scripted, story boarded and some are even voiced. it'll cost about $17,000 to animate each 11 minute episode. sounds like alot, right? with crowd funding it's not. we put up 33,000 for Invader Con 3. surely we can scrape together 17 for each episode! in fact if there's real interest in this i'll chip in $2000 to get it started. if fanpop's 7,433 fans all donate $2.01 each we'll have enough to make one of the unfinished episodes. There are 7 eps that's scripted and voiced. for the cost of about 16 bucks from 7,433 fans, we'd have 7 more eps to add to invader zim.

Then Nick will have to bring Zim back, or there will be 7 pieces of proof that Nick is a liar! Surely they aren't liars... And if they don't care if they are liars, it'll be a publicity issue if they insist zim being too expensive but a low budget crowd funded venture by dedicated fans achieved more in a year than they did in 12.
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr