Invader Zim Will Zim rule the world in his show?

InvaderZimFan11 posted on Aug 10, 2008 at 03:22AM
I choose yes even though it's been cancled, but I want your opinion

Invader Zim 6 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Wicked-Blair said…
Um yes, it has been canceled but had it not been canceled, I think he probably would have. of course, he most likely would've done it completely by accident. I don't think he'd be able to keep his position as king of the earth. Dib would do something and everything would go back to normal. I just really don't think Zim's fit to rule the world. Although he comes pretty darn close in the last episode as Santa.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Atsila said…
*Knows the answer.* It's in the 'epilogue' episodethat doesn't even have a line of transcript as far as I know. >> Put very simply? Nope!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr mikmik2 said…
cool
i am gona cry now you remind me wait.......................OF COUSE HE IS!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr petergriffin555 said…
hmmm
He WAS gonna make A final episode eventuially where earth and the irkins have an all-out war and ZIM won, but before-so he made a picture of gir covered in blood, and he was mad because he wasn't aloud to show it, so he hid the picture in approximatly 17 scenes through-out most of the final episodes and got fired. (sorry my comments long)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Invader-Tak said…
tongue
I reckon he is gonna rule the world! Eventually...
I have heard of an Invader Zim movie called Invader Dib where Dib gets a space ship (somehow) and flies to Irk and destroys the Irken race.

Arrg! I don't like it either but I heard it's unfinished and ended up screwing the idea..
Vor mehr als einem Jahr WilderWein_x said…
angelic
I always hoped Dib would get to cut him up into itty bitty pieces and right when he thought he was able to prove the existence of aliens Zim would give birth out of his chest like in Alien Vs Predators and his young would eat Dib and then take over the world.