Ian Somerhalder What made u get addicted to Ian Somerhalder??

kriztinex23 posted on Dec 31, 2009 at 08:23PM
hmmm all of us maybe has a reason y we liked him so share it okey ^_^

>> me, i liked him bc0Z of Vampire Diaries... he played da role Damon Salvatore and i found him as an excellent actor, charming... and never forget - he's hot ^_^
>> wee i actually just joined about an a hour ago n dis fan site coz i cant resist liking him... heheheh but i searched first Damon, not ian V^_^V

well den.,
its time for others to share y they like Ian ^^

Ian Somerhalder 31 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr McDreamyluva said…
big smile
Well I'm not the biggest fan of Vampire Diaries, but when I saw him I was like "WOOOOOO hottie altert!"

I love his blue eyes especially, and also the stubble (2 of my major weaknesses), that plus the killer smile and everything else xD
Vor mehr als einem Jahr freyurr said…
I'm totally addicted to Vampire Diaries! haha, so i kinda like him cuz of his role there, and his looks. Ian is sooo HOT!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr kriztinex23 said…
heart
wew. . . it seems like everyone likes him 'coz of vampire diaries ^_^
Vor mehr als einem Jahr nykmk1017 said…
heart
I like him because he was on an episode of Law and Order SVU. After seeing his performance on that, i was hooked.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Luv_Rob_4ever said…
heart
I likes him cause of vampire diaries i didn't know of him until then but now i loves him!!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr damarina said…
heart
I'm in love with Ian because he is the best looking guy on tv-sexy,hot,gorgeous,handsome,smart,a great actor and he has a lovely personality
 I'm in Liebe with Ian because he is the best looking guy on tv-sexy,hot,gorgeous,handsome,smart,a grea
Vor mehr als einem Jahr i_love_you_ said…
heart
Ok, so I like him because of all the reasons that everybody has just said, but I completely started being Ian-addicted when I first saw "Pulse"!!
I think he's so hot there!!!
And then I've seen Lost, The Vampire Diaries and Wake, and my love for him just grown up!!! I'm so addicted to him!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr katie15 said…
heart
I became obsessed with him because I loved him as Boone in Lost and I love him as Damon Salvatore in The Vampire Dairies; I think he is really hot and plays his roles really well -- examples are that when he plays Damon, you feel the same emotions as Damon does, so if he's sad you feel sad and when he's happy, you feel happy. I also cried for ages when Boone (who he played in Lost) died.
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr hsm3-fan said…
heart
Well Until i saw him i fell inlove with his eyes! oh he's eyes! And his Good looks! I'm Like Hot Boy on board! :P
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Sandi0324 said…
crying
Have been a fan for 10 years now. Ever since Young Americans. That was such a good show!!!! Wish it lasted longer
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Rodayna said…
heart
so the first time i saw him was in vampire diaries and i had a heart attack he's ridiculously HOT
so i watched some of his interviews and found out that he's funny and grounded to earth and do a lot of charity and rescues animals so that's when i DIED + he has this gorgeous eyes and smile...well the point is he's PERFECT
 so the first time i saw him was in vampire diaries and i had a herz attack he's ridiculously HOT so
Vor mehr als einem Jahr delenafan said…
heart
What's not to like, I mean he's the whole entire package and then some. Looks to die for, the most gorgeous and sexy guy on the planet, a walking sex God. Talented actor and a caring individual who loves and rescues animals and cares about the environment.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr nervana said…
i saw him for the first time in vampire diaries,and i noticed how much he's a talented actor that can reach the highest levels of performances as you hardly thinks it is just acting not for real.after that i kept searching for his stuff online and the more i find the more i admire him.
 i saw him for the first time in vampire diaries,and i noticed how much he's a talented actor that can
Vor mehr als einem Jahr lilyZ said…
wink
His eyes, his gorgeous blue eyes...and his acting skills of course (this is the most important) :D
Vor mehr als einem Jahr GG_Hyde said…
smile
i have a strange feeling of affinity with him, as if he were my male alter ego
Vor mehr als einem Jahr viva_espana97 said…
Becccaaauuuseee my friend is obsessed with him and she made me start watching the Vampire Diaries.

Lol...actually I like him a lot. I mean he's hot and everything, but his character is the awesomeest. Like in the first season when he says "Hello Brother."and he's just kind of smirking. THat was awesome. And just the fact that he can act so evil but be so nice in real life shows you a lot abt him.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr NCISLuverjk93 said…
heart
In all honesty, I had never heard of him until I started watching The Vampire Diaries last month. The moment I saw him I fell in love with his character& him. I am now addicted to the show, Damon, and Ian. He is such an incredible actor, I'm just amazed. I've watched a million of his interviews on youtube& he is just... perfect. Funny, caring, passionate, loveable& so very sexy. I love him& my dream is to one day meet him <3
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Asuigeneris1 said…
I like him because he's almost as good looking as my boyfriend, so that makes him alright in my book.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Delenafan2 said…
heart
I got addicted to him when I saw the advertisement for The Vampire Diaries when the show first came out. I was drawn to his looks and thought he was insanely hot! Those blue eyes and dark hair, he's gorgeous!! Then the more I heard about him personally with his animal rescue and caring for the environment he sounded like a genuinely nice and caring person. I love his character of Damon, he's awesome in it! :)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr MsJeremyGilbert said…
Vampire Diaries ; Damon Salvatore ;)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr iholland95 said…
I got addicted to Ian when I started watching Vampire Diaries as I'm sure a lot of people did. He is so hilarious as Damon. I love his great humorous one liners....
Vor mehr als einem Jahr loveVD-DS said…
heart
I got addicted to Ian when i begin to watch TVD <3 I loved him as Damon and i think Ian has a great personality and he's sooooooo HOT gash <3
 I got addicted to Ian when i begin to watch TVD <3 I loved him as Damon and i think Ian has a great p
Vor mehr als einem Jahr xElvenPiratex said…
Actually, Fanpop started it all for me. I first came across his picture in a "who's hotter" pick and the moment I saw his face I was entranced. A few months later a friend got me into LOST and when Boone came onscreen I was like, "Hey! That's that gorgeous guy I saw on Fanpop!" (I'll never forgive them for killing him off, btw). And then came TVD, which I honestly had no interest in at first - I was afraid it would be like Twilight so I held off on it for a long time - and he instantly won me over for good with Damon.

And then I found out about ISF and all the amazing things he's doing for people and animals and the environment and I was completely blown away. He's gorgeous, he's talented, he's funny, and he's changing the world. How could you not love him?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Amy1968 said…
heart
the Vampire Diaries ! Love Ian !
Vor mehr als einem Jahr iceprincess7492 said…
big smile
Ever since i saw those gorgeous blue eyes in Smallville as Adam, i was floored!!! after that, when he was on LOST i became a huge fan and since TVD i'm become a great big gigantic fan!!!!!!! hahahaha!!!!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Eff_xx said…
i first saw him in vampire diaries...i like damon so much...his charachter, behaviour appearance..everythig. and then i just learned that Ian is the same as damon!) he's perfect not only by appearance but inside) he's so funny and sweet..ideal
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Amy1968 said…
wink
I am a huge fan of Vampire Diaries !! Look forward to it every Thursday Night !
Vor mehr als einem Jahr AishaMahmood786 said…
kiss
I am such a fan like one of the biggest! I cried when I saw that in TVD he and Elena might not end up together. AND someone made a UTUBE vid about what might happen with Elena and they made an epic video that Elena moved on with Stefjan and Damon and she turned old and stuff and he one day visited her and she was going to die and she was like 75 years old and he killed himself :( :( I was crying at night and tears fell and I was crying!

And I love him in tvd thats why I got addicted.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr GiftyWang said…
Well, I'm a a big fan for Vampire Diaries, i think because of ian, I love him when i saw him dance, really hot.
haha~~~i'm a chinese, so my grammar probably have mistake, sorry about that.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr sookie1987 said…
I got addicted to Ian when I started watching Vampire Diaries . He is so hilarious as Damon. I love his great humorous one liners. i also love his relationship with elena
 I got addicted to Ian when I started watching Vampire Diaries . He is so hilarious as Damon. I Liebe h
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Valencia01 said…
I got upsessed with Ian after seen The vampire diaries.<3 And after that he`s just been my crush *heart eyes emoji* and now I am his stalker... hehe