Huddy Weihnachten Presents for Huddies

mysuspicionis posted on Dec 21, 2010 at 05:03AM
I wanted to give out House-related presents to everyone who hangs out in the forums. I'll be adding to this as I find all the pictures I'm looking for. I decided this would be better than sending out emails. I love that we have inside jokes and have gotten to know each others personalities on this site. I based the presents on things I have learned about everyone or something I have talked about with them.

Huddy 47 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr mysuspicionis said…
@HL-

House Season 5 DVD because I love this season and you haven't seen it yet. You'll need it for your Huddy Homeless Community Box-Home.
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
 @HL- House Season 5 DVD because I Liebe this season and Du haven't seen it yet. You'll need it fo
cool
@anon-- A House tshirt with a scientist motif because you always work so hard on your studies!
 @anon-- A House tshirt with a scientist motif because Du always work so hard on your studies!
wink
@Bea---- An alarm to wake you up so you won't miss important happenings on fanpop.
 @Bea---- An alarm to wake Du up so Du won't miss important happenings on fanpop.
@ Schonste-- The Band From TV for your love of music, especially played by Hugh Laurie.
 @ Schonste-- The Band From TV for your Liebe of music, especially played Von Hugh Laurie.
wink
@PC--what else but red lollipops?
 @PC--what else but red lollipops?
smile
@DeliaBea-- the Chasing Zebras book of course!
 @DeliaBea-- the Chasing Zebras book of course!
sunny
@bluehue--Dug the dog from Up because of your love of golden retrievers and because we talk dogs on here :)
 @bluehue--Dug the dog from Up because of your Liebe of golden retrievers and because we talk Hunde on h
big smile
@rrennie--A House leather jacket for your House-like husband :)
 @rrennie--A House leather jacke for your House-like husband :)
cool
@Laurielover--A Hugh Laurie autograph for the huge Hugh Laurie fan.
 @Laurielover--A Hugh Laurie autograph for the huge Hugh Laurie fan.
cool
@Belle--because your posts about the show Moonlighting made me realize that I could be a Huddy when I was afraid to join fanpop because I wasn't a teenager :)
 @Belle--because your posts about the Zeigen Moonlighting made me realize that I could be a Huddy when I
smile
@Katia--autograph of Lisa because you have so many pictures of your favorite actress :)
 @Katia--autograph of Lisa because Du have so many pictures of your Favorit actress :)
heart
@tammy-- because you love the romance :)
 @tammy-- because Du Liebe the romance :)
@HuddyJoy--because you love performing and I've talked about drama with you.
 @HuddyJoy--because Du Liebe performing and I've talked about drama with you.
smile
@Fran--because I had a kaleidoscope as a child too, and I loved your metaphor of how rewatching House is like a turning kaleidoscope.
 @Fran--because I had a kaleidoscope as a child too, and I loved your metaphor of how rewatching House
heart
@Evropia--for telling us how I lobe you would sound the same as I love you in Greek :)
 @Evropia--for telling us how I lobe Du would sound the same as I Liebe Du in Greek :)
cool
@maverickangel--because you laugh at my posts therefore you have the same weird sense of humor as me ;)
 @maverickangel--because Du laugh at my posts therefore Du have the same weird sense of humor as me
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Katia1997 said…
sunny
@mysusp, love it))) thnx ^_^
smile
@wendus--always hooks us up with screencaps and videos :)!
 @wendus--always hooks us up with screencaps and Videos :)!
heart
@volt--A Huddy Valentine's episode (I want this for Christmas too!)
 @volt--A Huddy Valentine's episode (I want this for Weihnachten too!)
@Huddycat--welcome to the forum and here is a Hello Kitty...House ;)
 @Huddycat--welcome to the Forum and here is a Hello Kitty...House ;)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr volt1 said…
smile
and this is for u @mysusp
merry Christmas
wink
@truelovehuddy---you said all you want for Christmas is Hugh...you may have to share this present...
 @truelovehuddy---you sagte all Du want for Weihnachten is Hugh...you may have to share this present...
@katia--your welcome :) @volt---thank you, the coloring is beautiful in this :)
@huddyislove--although you're young you're one of the oldest fanpoppers on here :)
 @huddyislove--although you're young you're one of the oldest fanpoppers on here :)
smile
@caramelmilk--A Wilson Christmas pic for a Sam/Wilson shipper.
 @caramelmilk--A Wilson Weihnachten pic for a Sam/Wilson shipper.
cool
@tawahouse: welcome to the forums and here is a Hugh Pic :)
 @tawahouse: welcome to the Foren and here is a Hugh Pic :)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr tammyr50 said…
@mysuspicionis - This was an amazing idea and thing to do. Below is my gift to you. Thank you so much for my gift. This is just proof that we have an amazing fandom.
smile
@tammy---thanks :)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr maverickangel35 said…
mysus--I literally sat on my couch cackling at that picture! It really is how I feel during the holidays in my job--but there is a possibility of a new one on the horizon so perhaps I will be a bit less crazy, although nothing could ever take away our mutual bizarre collective sense of humour! Love ya!
lol--I started to put something about how we both have stressful jobs! That's so cool. you're welcome
Vor mehr als einem Jahr fran2 said…
heart
you're so sweet and showing a great feeling to have found the right gift for everyone :-)).
I take this opportunity to wish everyone happy holidays, hoping for a Happy Huddy New Year
 you're so sweet and Wird angezeigt a great feeling to have found the right gift for everyone :-)). I take t
smile
@Fran--Merry Christmas and a Happy Huddy New Year to you too :)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr bluehue said…
heart
Wonderful fun idea @mysusp-dog lover! I'm enjoying reading thru..gifts & posts. Cool.

"Rots & rots o ruv" for my stuffed Dug from "UP." Thanks for turning me on to that Pixar movie..it had so much heart & soul...& squirrels!! I'll have to hide it from my golden..she likes her stuffed version of self..though is really plotting to get that stuffed stick out of it's mouth.
CONGRATS again on completing your studies..that must seem like a holiday too..hurray!!
lol--I was wrapping presents last night (actually sticking in gift bags because I'm lazy) and my dog was quite interested in the wrapping. I told her she never played with the present I gave her for Christmas last year...
big smile
Oh..here is your present!! This is the "criterion collection" fully restored version of "Notorious."
My favorite Hitchcock too...and definately in my top ten list! LOL. Don't drink that tea!!
 Oh..here is your present!! This is the "criterion collection" fully restored version of "Notorious."
"Dev--I'm being poisoned"....
laugh
"What's wrong dear..what's wrong..tell me.
"Oh Dev..Dev..I think they're poisoning me...ever since..the..party."
"Oh..tell me again Dev that you love me...it keeps me awake."
Vor mehr als einem Jahr anonymously said…
kiss
@mysus. LOL Thanks a bunch! I guess I hadn't realized how much we all learn about each other here!
A wonderful Christmas to you too! xox
Vor mehr als einem Jahr true_love_huddy said…
kiss
@mysusp-You are soooo nice, it was a great idea!;)Thank you very much. I assure you if Hugh knocks on my door during the holiday, I will post him for you in a small, tight and red underwear!;)

Merry Christmas for everyone, you are an amazing company, love you all!

Sending you a peace-Christmas penguin!;)
 @mysusp-You are soooo nice, it was a great idea!;)Thank Du very much. I assure Du if Hugh knocks on
smile
I love Peace Penguin because I have a secret wish to have a penguin as a pet!
@tammy--That song is a Third Day song which is my favorite Christian band! :) I was on the main computer earlier with no sound.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr HLforever said…
heart
THE SEASON 5 DVD BOX SET. AHHHHHHHH. THAT'S ACTUALLY THE PERFECT PRESENT.
Haha you're amazing.
Well, don't expect to see me at all in the next few days. I'll be huddled in my room with a pile of junk food watching all the eps in a row :D

And well, my fellow Homeless Huddy, what else could I give you for Christmas than this awesome article I just found, complete with pictures of the most beautiful cardboard box house I've ever seen. I think we'll do just fine with about 20 of those, all linked together into one long, humongous, triangular cardboard box. And then we can watch House over and over again and party. Sounds like a plan :D

link
laugh
"I think we'll do just fine with about 20 of those, all linked together into one long, humongous, triangular cardboard house" LOL that will be the main House of the village and the hunters and gatherers can go out during the day ;)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr huddycat69 said…
@mysusp love it thanks :))
Maybe sth for you mysusp, amazing music group
 Maybe sth for Du mysusp, amazing Musik group
And for all Huddies
 And for all Huddies
big smile
@huddycat love it! Too bad these aren't my real christmas presents: music, movies, Peace Penguins---maybe I should have written Santa.... ;)