Huddy Motorcycles, The Beach, and Huli, Oh My! The Sekunde Huddy Hiatus Thread

HuddyJoy0524 posted on Jun 20, 2010 at 02:53AM
So this idea for a title came to me because of all the new wonderful Huddy spoilers we have had in the past week. New aussiello, pictures, links, everything!! And this is only the beginning!

We have made it through one month of the hiatus already and to think we only have 3 more months to go now! This is all so exciting and its so much fun to share it with you all!!!

So have fun speculating away on our second thread!!! XD

Huddy 1350 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 1350

Vor mehr als einem Jahr HuddyJoy0524 said…
big smile
So here we are!! I'm working tomorrow (Sunday) so i wont be able to come and catch up with you guys until early evening my time so have fun! XD
Vor mehr als einem Jahr HouseAddict87 said…
heart
I'm really loving the motorcycle and beach pics! They are so lovely!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Beatrix8520 said…
Bike, cuddles and Huli sounds like a perfect combination too me ;)
Here..a pic to cacth the spirit ;) Sorry...I am too in love with this one....once Hugh smiles, my soul enlightens; take into account this is a Huddy pic (might be some Huli in it?) and you got the picture XD
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
 Bike, cuddles and Huli sounds like a perfect combination too me ;) Here..a pic to cacth the spirit ;)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr playingcold said…
Yay, new thread! :D
3 months hiatus? Grrr, I hoped September is not that far... :(
cool
3 what??? XD

You know @PC if we leave for the States on time, we could actually make it with 6 hours early, which is a considerable saving of precious time :P
laugh
XD XD XD XD XD
And who's gonna pay my airline ticket? Hugh? LOLMAO
Well, he's a gentleman, sooo... ;D

I've found a cheaper solution! We have to sleep all summer long! :D
cake
LOL! Ok, sorry...don't take me wrong XD I am not that crazy...BUT...LOL!

I was checking my Aries and I am Cancer right, but I am ascendent is Gemini...so I look it up, as always. And it occured to me, I swear it's the first time I realize XD, our beloved sexy man is, guess what? XD So I read it carefully...and LOL! Just read it please:

"Unsettled emotions are working their way to the surface and your first inclination is to suppress them. Although you may be able to avoid your complex emotions for a while, it's not wise to bury them. Objectively processing your feelings now is easier than waiting until they erupt"

*falls off the couch lauthing* XD

Seriously? After those pics? XDDDD *goes checking Lisa's horoscope*

BTW Huddy made one month of "off-screen succesful" relationship...come two think of it, exactly two days ago...what's happening here? Strange astral conjunctures ;D

Cake for Huddy!
laugh
OMG, @Bea! I've never realised that Hugh's and Lisa's horoscopes are the same!!!
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

So the horoscope you've copied here, is relevant also for Lisa! XD XD XD XD XD
mischievous
Wait wait wait....LOL! I do am having fun this morning XD (I'll get down to work in a while, just waiting for my roomie to get up to study) but...lol! Guess what I found...

Ok first, Lisa's sign is the same as Hugh XD but here comes the best of it. I mean, I don't know if this site is reliable, but just made me laugh hard on some parts...link. And here is what I am talking about:

"you may experience love only in the second part of your life ....You are fond of changes, variety and humour and you attach a special importance to your partner’s comments....you may have a secret love affair, in spite of your seriousness, because Virgo is a dual sign...." XDDD

For the rest...it's just Lisa plain and simple..."you are expressive, lively and adaptable, with a quick mind and a good sense of humour. You are bubbling, playful, sociable, clever, curious, whimsical, independent, intellectual, flexible, ingenious, fanciful, imaginative, charming, cerebral, and you are into everything"

*goes check Hugh's* :P
laugh
XD XD XD XD XD
I'm not into horoscope that much (however I also read my horoscope occasionally) but "coincidences" like this makes me LOL :D
Is Lisa a Gemini or a Taurus? I've looked it up and some say May 21st falls under Taurus and others say it falls under Gemini. I'm just wondering because I'm a Taurus and that would be so cool if she had the same sign as me. I was born a month premature and should have been born on her birthday that would have been sweet. Ha, I sound so narcississtic.
mischievous
This site cracked me up!!! XDD link

"There is no room for mediocrity here. Your sentimental life is extraordinary, amazing and brilliant, full of surprises and boldness (I like this part XD)...charming and original....loyal and straightforward...demonstrative, brilliant, and even dramatic, with a legendary generosity (so far she made me even more in love with him XD)..voluptuous and passionate (@PC this part is for you XD)..."

Here comes the revealing part about our beloved one, which mught explain his *caughs* sintony with our Lisa...deep inside he is party-pants too ;)

"You clearly prefer to be a bachelor because you appreciate its hustle and bustle: outings, exciting parties or a wide range of encounters..." HUGH??? LOL!

"Paradoxically, you are very charming and attractive but you are more interested in the game itself. Indeed, thrills of verbal joust, fun, the pleasure to communicate over and over again, remain the centres of your concerns" Naughty boy...XDD Poor Lisa...

Ok...I'll stop here :P Hope you'll enjoy the morning entertainment ;)
big smile
@houseaddict
In the horoscope what I saw, it fell under Gemini. But maybe in this case we should read both Taurus and Gemini :)

@Bea
"voluptuous and passionate (@PC this part is for you XD)" - thanks @Bea! Just you now, I'm all for passion (who doesn't) but the first things I look for in a man are intelligence, boldness and humor :P And his eyes and his smile XD XD XD Aw, Hugh, why are you so great? (That's what she said...)

Oh, I think Hugh doesn't have a problem to party until he's got Lisa on his side... (Fox Upfront)
mischievous
@Houseaddict:
I think she is a Gemini...I looked it up too and apparently there's no doubt about it, because Taurus falls till the 20th.

@PC:
I am not into it either XD It just...I don't know as you said...coincidences? Anyway the site says she is Gemini with Virgo for ascendent...it fits her character.
I do believe in some of this stuff. Just look at the way they outline her personality. I happened to read some on myself and it was pretty accuarate...it's the daily bullshit I have some diffult to believe about, but in the Huli case...it's a whole different story XD

Poor @HJ...she happened to be "out of town" for a few hours ansd we turn her thread into the astrology column! XDD
Well I think the description for Gemini fits her better from what I've seen of her in interviews anyway lol. I was just wondering because I got an Entertainment Weekly magazine that had her as a Taurus so I was just curious.
The Bull - Taurus
April 21 to May 21

Traditional
Taurus Traits

Patient and reliable
Warmhearted and loving
Persistent and determined
Placid and security loving

On the dark side....

Jealous and possessive
Resentful and inflexible
Self-indulgent and greedy

Gemini
The Twins
May 22 to June 21

Traditional
Gemini traits

Adaptable and versatile
Communicative and witty
Intellectual and eloquent
Youthful and lively

On the dark side....

Nervous and tense
Superficial and inconsistent
Cunning and inquisitive

link

Hmm, I don't know lol.

big smile
Wow, Hugh is more like Taurus than Gemini and I agree with you @HouseAddict, Lisa is more like Gemini like Taurus :D

(This thread kinda turned to Huli XD)
LOL Well Taurus describes me to a T but I was born on the cusp of Aries and Taurus (April 21). Ehh it's all bullshit anyway. Fun to read though.
mischievous
"(This thread kinda turned to Huli XD)"

Why you keep saying that as if they were wto different things!?! XD

This is a detailed characters' analysis instead...Tell me the person inside you, and I'll tell you the actor you are dating...ehm...the character!! the character!!!
Okay haha. I'm stubborn, reliable, loyal, jealous, self indulgent, loving, and warm- hearted. Which character/actor am I dating lmao?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Delia_Beatrice said…
Ahaaaaa... The new thread - even happier than the "Help Me and beyond" thread, after those pics:))))))) Well, i lived to see this day (tears in my eyes...).

HouseAddict - i'm on April 19th. Middle grounds between Aries and Taurus, me too:). And boy, it's sooooo not bullshit. I have yet to meet one person to whom the horoscope does not fit. Mind my words, i am NOT superstitious, i am neither of what you might think, and i cannot explain it either - how come that these things fit so well. But they do, and they fit for every person i have ever known well enough in my entire life.

Guys, i've been saving this for the proper moment, and it's presented itself, with your horoscope talk. Before i met my husband, i was in a relationship with my childhood-teenage-love (a boy that i went to the same school and SAME class with, for 12 years, from 7 years old to 19 years old, together every day, bestest friends, we fell in love, we were together for a year and a half, at 20 we broke up).

Well, the interesting part is that my boy was born on June 10th, just one day before our beloved Sir Hugh, and boy, was he a Gemini in every way!!!!!!!! Everything in that horoscope fits like a glove. You know what else fits? He was dual to the core. He could be passionate this instant, distant the other. In love this second, bored the next. Always trying to find novelty and excitement. Always looking for more, restless, desperate for all kinds of experiences, of explorations. The kind of man that may as well be faithful, but it doesn't even matter - he is never one woman's man. Never, not even if he is physically faithful to her. He could make a woman fall for him just with his conversations and he used to make me go up the walls just talking to another girl, because he made love with his words just as good as he did with his body, and when he was interested in a conversation, he looked just like Hugh does with Lisa: passionate, focused, enthusiastic, even if there was really no sexual interest involved...
He was duplicitary in his very nature. It was obvious every single second, that he was juggling with multiple thoughts, multiple feelings, multiple interests at the same time, ALL the time. There was no problem for him, no source of conflict, to be open to me about his interest in other women. He expected me to understand - not that he was sleeping with anyone else - he wasn't - but he was thinking about other women, he felt a connection to them, he was very attracted to them, he was very passionate and interested at times about one or another - and he was telling me about it, he found it so natural that he had more women on his mind all the time and he honestly didn't understand what was it that bothered me about it...
Anyway, i was so in love with him. He used to drive me crazy, i can sooooooo understand how Lisa and Jo feel about Hugh: my boyfriend was so brilliant, so sparkling, so sexy, so charismatic, he got me hooked, he got me crazy. He was so great in bed, he was so fascinating, he was so frustrating - to try so hard to understand someone like that, to fight so hard to make it work with somebody whose heart and mind were splitting into so many different directions - it was heaven sometimes, but it was hell most of the time. Finally, i gave up, we broke up, i met my husband two moths later, and he healed me of all my frustrations - my husband is sweet, loyal to the bones and veryu generous, emotionally, so he was exactly what i needed - and boy, did i appreciate him right!

Anyway, the point was this: i think poor Jo went through the same shit as i did with darling Hugh: she loved him like crazy and she put up with his duality and his hesitations because she just loved him too much and she was too fascinated by him. After a while, she got used to it and got to the point when she could actually accept that she only has one part of him: he loves her in his own twisted way, and he loves their children, and he is grateful for all she gave him, but he is not hers, and never will be. He cannot stay focused on one woman and one woman only, and Jo accepted it.
Lisa, on the other hand, is in a different place: she accepts the situation because of who she is: exactly as the horoscope says, she is prepared, by her nature, to deal with a man like him. She is very, very challenging for him, and she never ever bores him, because of how fascinating she herself is. And she is independent, and confident, and secure, and doesn't need him to be all that. Or at least didn't - my guess is, the best barrometer for it is her "single" status. She stopped playing games a while ago, and i think she fell for Hugh so much harder than she intended to. I think it started with a game between two sexy, sexy people - having fun, sensational sex, a free relationship. But after a while, she really, really fell in love. And maybe he did too, but he is so much more capable to play this game than she is, it's in his very nature. So now, she is not in a pretty place. I think she hurts, i think Jo hurts too, no matter how much she worked on the acceptance part. It's not pretty, if you come to think of it like this.

However, in those pics on the beach, they both looked so close and happy and relaxed... Some part of me wishes Lisa would appeal to the "Lucas routine" - find a boyfriend and flash him left and right, ignore Hugh, hurt him into awakening. On the other hand, that is a cheap move, and i honestly think they have an understanding: they have am arrangement that works, i don't really know which it is, but there must be one: we are a couple, but we are not public about it, and i go home to the wife and take her to the Emmys once in a blue moon, but while i am with my wife, you cannot take a boyfriend, not even a fake one, just for the press, 'cause you are mine, even if i am not yours... Ay ay ay ay, Sir Hugh. Not nice. NOT nice.
kiss
Wow, @DB! You gave me a lot of things to think about! :D
Vor mehr als einem Jahr bluehue said…
monkey
Apologies may in order for the creator of this thread. Mistake number one...don't make a thread and then leave town. (Kidding @HudJoy).

@Bea says..."this thread has kind of turned into Huli."
Yes, now I'm thinking this could be entitled...
"Huli, Horoscopes, Oh My! Don't Hate-us Thread."

I have a new name for you sinner types.."Huli-gans."

I promise to catch up with @Delia's novel...(in the coming days)...but I need to brew up some coffee first...to enjoy fully. (Love it).
Ha! This should be renamed the Huddy/Huli Astrology Thread! We so hijacked it, sorry HuddyJoy!
Ha ha, PC and Blue:)))
I actually wrote it over coffee, my dear Blue, so i think it's only fair that's how you should read it too:))))

PS: i don't feel guilty about turning this into a Huli thread. They started it, mom!!!!! They provoked us into it, with the pics from the Fox thing and now the beach - the oceans of happiness they washed all Huddy and Huli fans over with. Not that i'm complaining - but it is to be expected, that we mix our love for Huddy with our love for Huli until real info on season 7 comes out, that we can speculate our brains until it becomes curly over.

But ok, since like Cuddy, i too have a perverted sense of guilt, here it is: SPECULATION ON HUDDY (and only Huddy) OVER THE BEACH PHOTOS:

1. i think the pics on the beach are taken after they have their first night of sex together - they look peaceful and content, not horny and emotional:)))))))

2. they both look happy and playful - the look that suits them best. PS: i never thought we'll get puppy-eyes romance on the Huddy front. They will keep up the jokes, pranks, naughtiness etc.

3. Cuddy looks incredibly in love and relaxed, House seems very tender and protective, but preoccupied - i have a theory they he talks to her about Hannah - that would explain it.

4. i bet the "i'm sleeping with the boss - go do your damn job" routine stars from the very first ep - and it's gonna be hilarious. I think she breaks the embrace to make him answer his phone, and he starts laughing with look of slight exasperation (when he opens and raises his hands in surrender:))))))))

5. when Lisa sits up on her knees to get a better position to kiss him (=all over him), i don't think it turns into sex, but God only knows. I would personally jump him day in and day out, so who can blame Cuddy...

6. my guess for the full blown scenario is this: they sleep together, literally, no sex, then House wakes up alone, with just a note from her - obviously, she had to run off to her duties. He makes a housian arrangement (calls her babysitter or calls her mother to come stay with Rachel) and he rides the bike to the hospital, sweeping her away for a honeymoon ride. They ride the bike and stop to eat and buy some clothes and stuff, then at night time, they stop at a hotel or something, where we get the most emotional, spectacular, sweetest and most tender sexy sex scene in the goddamn universe. And in the morning, they go to the beach and talk and cuddle.
In between all this, medical scenes and differentials on the phone.

Second version: the ropes and the logs on the beach might be pointing to the night being spent there, in a tent or something, with a fire... That is indeed much more romantic and original, and very housian. And it would make Cuddy lose her head about what we know are House's sensational resources for being romantic.
It would also explain why it's so hard for her to help him stand up - it's the same thing from "Help me", but her expression shows that she needs to pull him hard by the hand - perhaps his pain is bugging him, on account of him sleeping in "improper" conditions (or not sleeping at all...). Remember how Stacy said his leg can't take a night on a cot ("Failure to communicate")? Well, it makes sense that it doesn't do well after a night on the sand.
Perhaps that's why he looks darker and more serious than her - technically, he should be even happier, after all, she gave him the gift of the millenium when he was at his lowest. But he looks a bit too serious for my liking - of course, that is House, we can't expect him to start being bubbly. But i can't shake off the feeling that he is preoccupied about something - and i hate the idea that it might be Huddy-related... NOT YET!!!!! Please, not yet!!! Just let them be perfectly happy for a while...
wink
Eheh! @BH you are right...we seem unable to stick to one couple at the time ;) Ok, I am gonna try to make some comment on @Delia's novel ;) which is really insightful BTW...and I'll toss around now and then some Huddy consideration...you know just to keep up appearances XD

I think @DB made some really good point up there. She basically drew a pretty accurate picure of both Lisa's and Hugh attitude one towards the other that really fits with the "pubblic" impression with have been having of the two of them for years.

What's really scary is that not only the picture makes sense to me but that, if you surf around, you realize we are basically the only fandome who speculates so much about its main characters' personal lives and seems unbale to get rid of the idea that something is really going on there.

I mean, we are different people. Different education, backgrounds, probabily even values.
We didn't happen to share the same culture or the same language. We have just one interest in common. A huge one: House and Hugh Laurie. We all adore him and the show.
Then there's Lisa...who is...I have no words to describe her. She doesn't sound as perfect as Hugh (the man has his flaws, obviously, as everybody, I am just saying he "sounds" a really great guy, indeed too good to be true) What I mean about Lisa is that she makes her slips, but she is so full of life, so funny, talented and beautiful that we forgive her everything. Anyone would. She acts sort of schoolgirl-ish sometimes, but that just makes her even more, I don't know...human?
And we have basically come to love her just as much as we worship Hugh. They are one soul for us. If the asked me to choose I woudln't be able too.

Now @Delia said that...

.........................................­...­...­...­...­...­...­.

Sorry...Huddy consideration for the press....ehm....YES! Those pics were amizing!

WTF! OMFG! LOL! ROFL! LMAO! XD :P

.........................................­...­...­...­...­..

Let's get back to the issue...@Delia Said:

"she accepts the situation because of who she is....prepared, by her nature, to deal with a man like him...challenging for him, and she never ever bores him...independent, and confident, and secure, and doesn't need him to be all that.."

If we have a look at the interviews I think we can notice a significant change in her attitude towwards Hugh.
The oldest ones show them having a professional relationship. It was clear they liked each other as persons...they laughed together and Hugh always complimented her on her acting or she talked with admiration about him. One could tell, she was genuinely amused by his humour and and that her found her extremely smart and funny as well.

Ok....up to now, it was like he was the funny, charming guy who happened to get along exceptionally well with his cooworker. Nothing weird about it.

Then Delia says:

"she stopped playing games...fell for Hugh so much harder than she intended to....it started with a game between two sexy, sexy people - having fun, sensational sex, a free relationship"

.........................................­...­..

Huddy advert....No way! Huddy is end-game!XDDDD...End of the Huddy ad.

.........................................­...­...­...­...­..

"But after a while, she really, really fell in love. And maybe he did too, but he is so much more capable to play this game than she is, it's in his very nature...."

Let's talk about last year now. Huddy was on the spotlight. They got closer. Everyone can easily notice that. Interviews shows them being more and more in tune. Journalists started making their first weird questions....maybe some rumors started to circulate. We would never know.

The Paley was undoubtedly...I mean, I am not advertising my FF ok? XD But it WAS weird....were I his wife, I wouldn't have liked that. ATT ALL. They were flirting, lauthing and...Hugh was playing along...openly, seiously enablying her joke. I think in this case, body language tells more than 1000 words.

If something ever started...I bet it really started there, or (which is even more probably) has already started at that point and was developing....

As Delia noticed since then her attitude towards Hugh has slightly changed. The last interviews show Lisa being much more confident, direct on what she thinks of Hugh...he, on the contrary, which is consistent with his character, has been more and more away from the spotlight, maybe unabel to deal with something that wasn't just an attraction anymore but had turned in something different.
The look she had on her face during the spanish interviews....I am positive she has litterary lost her head over him. And Delia said, it started playfully probabily and then it just turned in something deeper, for her at least....Him...I still can't figure him out. As she said, I bet Hugh feels intrigued by her. Who wouldn't? But...and this is the part I liked the most....

.........................................­...­...­.

Ehm sorry...Huddy time yeah...ehm...yeah bikes...I think the road trip idea is amaizing! Let's write a FF about it!!! :PP

Best part of Delia's little novel...I was saying XD :

"we are a couple, but we are not public about it, and i go home to the wife and take her to the Emmys once in a blue moon, but while i am with my wife, you cannot take a boyfriend, not even a fake one, just for the press, 'cause you are mine, even if i am not yours..."

That's exactly what I think it's going on. Call me delusional. Maybe I am. Maybe we all are. Maybe, as somebody wrote, if they just stopped to be so hot together, we would give up :P
But after what happened with her last boyfriend, and given the ring-mystery, and the fact that she has no being single for ages, and the fact that he got back on a airplane at 3 a.m to be in LA on his birthday...let alone the anniversary issue....

I think Hugh is quite a "mood swinger" actually. Sometimes, he looks like being walking over the clouds when he is with her, some others he looks uncomfortable and maybe it happens always when they are too many people around.

The thing is...last pics are weird too. Some of them are off-cameras pics...one can tell Hugh looks to be in a bad mood, or at least not totally at ease. Lisa looks comfortable but the way she looks at him when he is wearing her coat is weird. And also the embarassed look on Hugh's face when they get up. It remembered me of that behind the scenes video (Known Unknowns) when they are chatting and he put something on her face laughing and she has
such sad or anyway pensive expression just a few mintue before...
They were waiting, maybe for the shooting to start...always together and the way he was playing with her, you know, the physical contact...was just...what are you kids? Unless....

They keep gravitating one around the other when they are not shooting, always. Lisa in the pics buttons up her sweater in front of him, and they talk and laugh and meanwhile he is patiently holding her dog. They seemed to stay close even when it's not necessary.

Anyway, these are my thoughts on the Huli issue. Call me crazy...oh my, how long is this? :P

@BH...you are gonna need so much caffeine for this XD

Oh yeah.....Huddy always rocks BTW! ;)

laugh
BTW, love your first scenario @DB!

"Please, not yet!!! Just let them be perfectly happy for a while... "

*fingers crossed*

And yes, they started it on the Huli front! But I'll zip my mouth on that XD I promise @BH!
kiss
I'm kinda speechless after those comments. All I can say is:
@DB, @Bea - I love you all! :D
Ok @DB....we have stepped out of the line! I have never seen @PC speechless....don't even one of your dirty comment? XD We must have freaked her out for real this time!! XD
Well, you know, i become really dangerous during "House" breaks. So, fear even worst! No, the truth is, the Huddy happiness gave me wings and i cannot stop my crazy, intense wish that both of my fave couples in the universe are in for a happy ending. You know, when we were worried about Huddy, doubting, afraid, speculating and crying, i had absolutely no guts to be this forward and pushy about Huli. I thought about them and i loved them, but i didn't go out starting crusades in the name of their love... Now, that Huddy has made me the happiest woman on Earth, i want the Huddy magic to spread everywhere and i want their love and chemistry to triumph on and off screen...

Bea, I sadly don't have time to get back to you on your novel (!), but i have been tossing a thought around in my head and i just wanted to share it: last year at the Emmys, Mr Laurie and his wife. Estranged body language and everything. And they sit down, probably avoiding Lisa like the plague, and the nominations for best TV drama are up. Hugh and his wife have their eyes glued at the screen, photographers all over the nominees. And the clip for "House" plays: it's the Huddy scene in BSN, the "you're fired" one. We have Lisa, mesmerizingly beautiful (i honestly think that was the most beautiful we've seen her), and tremendously talented (that is a scene that gives the true measure of her talent, she pulled it off PERFECTLY, all those emotions and hysterical reactions) - crying and screaming at him for hurting and humiliating her.

Now question: how do you think Hugh felt? OK, the wife, i feel sorry for her, she was probably embarassed and disturbed. But him - how do you feel when you see the woman you're probably in love with, but whom you are constantly hurting, giving such an incredible performance of beauty and talent and pain, all of it directed at you (well, your character), on a big wide screen in front of millions of people and, hm, your wife, whom you're refusing to divorce?...

PS: i have failed to find pics of him at this event. Could you guys give me some directions towards Hugh pics at the 2009 Emmys?
laugh
Oh my @DB! What have you just done? XD We are gonna be left alone in here! XD
big smile
Well, @DB...just wacthed the video of the speech he gave in Sept 2009. I don't know if sth with Lisa have already actually happen or now, but I must be honest...when he looked at his wife and thanks her to have come all this way to be with him, there's a smile on his face that looks genuine. BTW the video is here:
link

I don't know, I told you. I do think he had/has/will have feeling for Lisa, but whether his marriage was already falling apart back then, I don't know.

Maybe Belle is right. Maybe he did step back at some point: maybe they had an affair, then broke up, which would explain Lisa's awkardness in Winter, the lack of....sparks between House and Cuddy, maybe even the radical change in her acting (yeah I do belive the way they act is influenced by their feelings towards each other...even for Hilson); maybe as Belle told me, they got back together and he is really on the point of getting a divorce (the ring and so on) I guess we'll find out at the Emmys...

Anyway this discussion is getting tedious for the others I guess :P

Let's get back to some Huddy....ironically it has come to be so much less frustrating XD

Fingers crossed for the hotel scenario....I would suggest a bath tub and some candles...Ok, it's not Housian, but after those pics, it kinda looks like we could expect everything from them....we have Doris!! :D
big smile
I'm going to watch the second half of the match between Brazil and Cote d'Ivoire then I'm back hopefully with some naughty comments :P
wink
Today Italia played against New Zeland. I menaged to focus on the match (I know, awesome uh? I do make progress). Anyway it kinda sucked :P Even score 1-1.

I do try...hard even, my friend and I had even worn the colours of our flag (you know we are in Spain, we need to get ourselves noticed :P) but if they do not give me something to be thrilled about, how am I gonna be able to tune Huddy out of my head for more than a few hours a day?

You know @PC, I think my restless is due to my current location. Leaving abroad is fun, but leaving apart from your old friends and boyfried and everything....I spend so much more time before my laptop than I should.

Have fun!
big smile
WOW. I'm gone for less than 24 hours and I come back here to find over 34 replies. And I read them all!!! XD

I am very sorry for leaving you all :( But work has to come first (unfortunately. if i had my way huddy would be wayyyyy more important!!!) and im glad you all like the thread title! I've had a little too much Wizard of Oz lately lol.

I LOVE the Huli speculations going on! (And i dont care if this is a Huddy thread! Huli...Huddy...same thing! :p ) And the horoscopes @Bea @DB and @Pc!! I dont believe horoscopes are legitimate, but I love to read them sometimes and see how stuff matches up. Its really funny! You guys did some amazing speculating! I'm not gonna even try and catch uo haha.

I wish i could watch sports :'( I just get so bored! lol its like i start watching it and i remember that there is Huddyness (amongst my other OTP's) to be speculating and squeeing about and i have to get back to them! XD

@Bea are you coming to the states?!?!? I wanna hear all about it! :D
big smile
"I just get so bored! lol its like i start watching it and i remember that there is Huddyness (amongst my other OTP's) to be speculating and squeeing about and i have to get back to them! XD"

That's my problem @Huddyjoy! Me too! XD That's why I was saying they are not giving me "the thrill" that allow me to get Huddy out of my head long enough XD

I do need to find another hobby :P

The States? When? How? I wish I were....maybe there was a little misunderstanding XD

Glad you are not mad about our little "off-topic" comments, although the title says "...and Huli" so...:P
laugh
@Bea i thought that you were going to the states from your comments. Ahhh man! sorry for the misunderstanding! i was getting really excited there! what a bummer.

i couldnt be mad!!! its awesome with huli and huddyness! that IS why i put it in the title lol :) I'm glad to see all the speculations it makes me excited!
I'm here. First the soccer part!
@Bea - I totally understand you. My mom and especially my dad love Italian football so they are usually rooting for the Azurri. But if they are playing like today... Meh.
Tomorrow Spaing is gonna play again and if they not win... Oh, God, that would be horrible! So I will be kinda stressed until tomorrow night, please be patient with me!

OK, back to Huddy and Huli!
@DB - I liked your two versions of how the first episode should be. I think both versions are possible, or even the mixing of two - road trip with sleeping on the beach.
"House, we can't expect him to start being bubbly" - That's not gonna happen!!!
However I still can not separate the Huddy pictures from the Huli ones (f.e. where Lisa/Lisa is grabbing Hugh's/House's hand to help him up) so I'm waiting for tiny spoilers to come :)
And back to your Huli-character analysis: what you wrote about Hugh's character - it explains a lot and makes his behavior more understandable. And also Jo's.

@Bea - You're the next. I won't say anything on the "commercial breaks" in your reply. Really, you're crazy! :D
I agree with you. Hugh is a "mood swinger", just like @DB proved it us.
"They keep gravitating one around the other when they are not shooting, always." They can't help it. I have a friend, I think I've talked about him. We've had (and still have) a Huli-like relationship (he's married with children etc.). We don't live in the same town anymore but we occasionally met (the last time it was on Thursday). Sometimes I try to look at ourselves from the aspect of a stranger and we are like Hugh and Lisa. We're flirting, have fun with each other and I'm sure some people think we have an affair.
We've never talked about with each other yet we know how the other feels (eye sex...). It's a silent agreement between us but I'm sure that if he wouldn't live together with his family, a lot more things would have happened...

Another thing with the change of Hugh's and Lisa's behavior. Could it be that Hugh got jealous of Lisa's boyfriend (that English producer)? And in a way did he express his feelings to Lisa? Wouldn't it explain the Fox Upfront pictures and the Huliness of the beach spoiler photos?

Well, here's my thoughts. And not a naughty one! OMG, I do have a problem! :D
laugh
@PC:

Thanks for noticing my commercials XD I was hoping to make you laugh a little bit in the middle of my tiresome answering letter to @DB's novel :P

Back to Huli, @HJ:

I think what you think :P

"Could it be that Hugh got jealous of Lisa's boyfriend (that English producer)? And in a way did he express his feelings to Lisa?"

I think, if we are right (and I would say we are the most insightful fandome ever, modestly :P) this is probabily what happened.

The fact that Lisa is still single really makes me think; women like her don't stay alone that long for no reason....there must be something is her life that is...keeping her from going on with her life. And anyway her enthusiam for the guy (to use a mild euthemism) is crystal clear, even in the pics that came out two days ago.

On the other hand, on Hugh there are very few "proves". Apart from the sporadic interviews he gave last year and some recent pics, we are groping in the dark. Those are just clues...barely hints to some "special bond" we sense. But the SAG pics are interesting becuase he looks so happy one can barely understand why they look both so radiant. And also the interview he gave with Kristin...he was in a veeery good mood.

The event @DB was mentioning...there was his wife there. Now: I love the man. I really do. I admire him. So I CHOOSE to believe that, back then, when he said that out loud to his wife, he wasn't already cheating on her (if he is, allegedly). If anything had happened, at that point (i.e. Sept 2009) either it had just stopped and NOW it's up again...or he was not being very honest at the time.

But I believe the ring, the birthday and the anniversary issue are quite weird facts....which might be conclusive.

LOL I sound like Mrs.Marple! XD
Oh, but that is what i meant: the road trip and the way he "kidnaps" her for it, plus the differentials on the phone, are a constant and certain part of all scenarios. The only variable right now is where the night is spent - the beach or the hotel.

Aaaa, i'm sorry to ask what must be a really stupid question: what English producer are we talking about? I have heard her saying she's single all the time, for at least two years now.
kiss
@DB:

Belle told she had been dating an English producer for a while back in Dec/Jan...I think some guy called John. Maybe others will know something more about it. I wouldn't mind get some information....press here sucks on this important matters :P

Good night guys! See you tomorrow ;)
big smile
Yes, on Hugh, there are very few proves.
But if you look at the Upfront pictures...
I don't know. Maybe it's the womanly instinct but IMO there's something going on between these two. And you can believe the womanly instinct... ;)

Don't worry! I love Agatha Christie, so I have no problem with you being like Miss Marple @Bea! XD

Edit: John Battsek is the guy who was reportedly dating Lisa
 Yes, on Hugh, there are very few proves. But if Du look at the Upfront pictures... I don't know. M
Vor mehr als einem Jahr suchanight said…
OMG I love this thread haha I just finished reading all you guys comment, so much to think about.
mischievous
I'm with @suchnight you all give me so much to think about! (@DB, @pc, and @Bea!) I am overwhelmed reading all of your comments and speculations because i feel like i just dont pay as much attention (shame on me!)

But I agree with you all as usual and I too am proudly a Huli XD In general, people like Hugh and Lisa can't just be co-workers. While I don't think they will ever have a legitimate relationship there will always be that chemistry and it will connect them and make their scenes that much more better.

Or....they may become friends with benefits XD It could always help their Huddy scenes out (tee hee!)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr mysuspicionis said…
heart
Hi girls, I've been trying to analyze the storyline based on the pictures too :) At LJ someone noticed House looked preoccupied in one of the pics too. I'd say he looks almost pensive? I'm agreeing with you about the ending of Help Me and the next morning etc, hotel, beach scenarion DB :) I'm thinking perhaps they are talking on the beach and House expresses some doubts about Cuddy loving him or says he will screw up soon, maybe he's looking to the future when they have to go back to the "real world" with jobs, rachel, addiction issues. I'm pretending that's when he lets the sand trickle through his fingers and he looks serious. Then Cuddy kisses him to reassure him!! :)
Oh, nooooo... Mysuspicionis, don't say that! No doubts, there are no doubts then and there! Let's not jinx them:))))))

...I'm sorry if i overreacted, my dear:) What i mean is this: the Huddy storyline was built up so that they come together under the blessing of certain circumstances being met:
1.he is certain he loves her and his love is mature and deep, he has spent a year of monastic life, living the pain of losing her, and he is a changed man, ready for a real relationship

2.she is certain that she loves him, she has spent a year trying hard NOT to love him and she was brave enough to admit to herself that she cannot commit the horribly self-multilating gesture of cutting off from him, because her love for him is just as essential and organic as his love for her.

3.they both went through a lot of pain and a lot of struggle, in order to reach this place, in which they openly admit just how much they mean to eachother - which they do. They are in a place and at a time in their long, winding relationship, in which not only are they on the same page, but this page is a page about openess, acceptance, maturity and honesty.

In short, these are the reasons why we all believe that the writers played the Huddy story to perfection - avoiding everything that we feared during season 6, bringing them together under such absolutely perfect conditions, that there will be no doubt in the beginning. No doubt and no hesitations.

So whatever makes him so pensive in those pics must be about something other than their love. And Hannah's death, that makes House so humble and doubtful about his identity as a savior, according to Hugh, fits well.

heart
@mysus I understand the doubts you think that House might have. They are all there in the back of my mind and ive just been pushing them back as far as possible because I want to enjoy my time with them.

@DB i am so glad that we have you here as our resident romantic :) And once again you make some great points. I think that the Huddy story has definitely been played to perfection and although it was painful watiting so long and having to sit through the Huddy storyline...I think that it all turned out well in the end and the way that it should have.
In regard to the Huli speculation: well, i gave it some thought and i reached the conclusion that maybe we should indeed slow down on that front... Two big fat reasons: we should focus on the Huddy paradise we are currently experiencing (and boy, was that a long painful wait...) AND the Huli truth is not likely to be revealed soon, so it's a rather frustrating preoccupation...

My dear Bea, in regard to your speculation about the evolution of Huli, i know one thing for sure: the chill between House and Cuddy this season was written as such, and as a general rule, it's true that their chemistry added to the story, but i very much doubt that we would EVER see a relationship on "House" changing gears because the actors have had a quarrel. Huddy this season was under the imperative that Cuddy's real feelings must remain a mystery, so that the finale is really mind-blowing. I am positive that any off-screen antagonism between Hugh and Lisa are absolutely not allowed to interfere with how they play their roles. That just can't be, at that level of professionalism.

A boyfriend? Then why all the talk about her being single? She says that all the time. Weren't the PCAs in early February? Boy, that was soooo not a woman in a relationship with someone else. Perhaps Hugh forced her to dump the other Brit before that:))))))

PS: in regard to chronology: i have such an overwhelming feeling that their affair started somewhere in seasons 1 or 2. I am also certain about that interview done by Kristin ("i want the two of you to have sex"): i am 100.000% positive they were lovers by then. Fuck-buddies, call them what you want, but their reactions and body-language are SCREAMING: "already had, and it was good":)))))

Bea, love, i understand why you choose to believe that Our God is not a duplicitary cheater. But i'm afraid i disagree - i think he is. I think that he has an understanding with Jo and another one with Lisa. I find it IMPOSSIBLE to believe that a guy who has publicly admitted to having cheated on his wife is now such a saint, that he lives away from the wife 10 (TEN) MONTHS a year, for 5 years, and he doesn't lay a finger on his gorgeous costar, who is all over him, in the middle of constant talk of their legendary chemistry and how good the sex would be between them... I just can't buy this for the life of me...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr mysuspicionis said…
sunny
:) Okay how about this instead. House looks away thoughtfully and lets the sand trickle through his fingers. "Lisa...I love you." I didn't mean the other as bad as it sounded :) I meant some seriousness and then the scene ends on a happy note of Lisa kissing him.
Bea, that's his acceptance speech at SAG - but i can't find a clear info whether that was on January 25th 2009, or the previous SAG he won.

His wife was with him at the Emmys in September 2009 too - but there is no info on it, i didn't see anything.