HouseCam Why should the they be together?

princess_16 posted on Aug 13, 2010 at 09:03PM
Why is Hameron better then Huddy?

Most of Hameron fans have lost their hope by this moment, because of the Chameron and Huddy things that ruled the show. Chameron is over, but like we saw in short but precious, and for us Hameron devestating season 7 promo, we can see Huddy is not over. But why is Hameron better then Huddy. Now I understand Huddy has it's fans, it would be kinda boring if all the fans loved Hameron, they would became plain ship. But, there's something special we see in them. Something that pushes them out of stereotype relathionships. Ordinary relathionships, that we can see coming, like cheerleader and the jock.. Huddy is something like that. I don't think she can give him what he needs. I really liked their relathionship when they were "friends". It was really funny, something to lighten up the show, but I never liked the idea of them together. Couples that are remembered and will be remembered? The ones that come out from that category of ordinary. Buffy and Angel, the slayer and a vampire, such a big difference, but they got remembered because they were something new. Ross and Rachel. Hot girl dating her best friends brother who is a total geek, something that also outcomes. There are some others, but I think you got my point. And Hameron, they are also something special. The idea of them together blew up my mind. She's like this piece of puzzle that fits perfectly in his picture of life. They both had problems in their love life, and they can cure it. With each other. Also, they have great on screen chemistry. Chase, his this type of guy who can't make her happy because he's not man enough, and I really don't see what she saw in him. I thought their relathionship was out of her character. It was confirmed that Cameron will be in some episodes of season 7. Do you think we can get little peace of that tasty Hameron cake?

HouseCam 2 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr HouseCam379 said…
NICE TOPIC :)....I am not giving up in HAMERON...not till HOuSe MD officially ends...I will hope for hameron to the very last episode; to the very last scene. (although i'm not wAtching house anymore) If CAMeron comes back then i'll be glued to the TV.

Anyways here is why i love hameron:
1) THEY HAVE AWESOME CHEMISTRY!!!!!
2) Cameron has been the only person to ride on the bike with HOUSE (i might be wrong but in the episodes i've seen she is the only one)
3) AND obviously House is very protective of her (he hides it most of the time but we have seen it sometimes like when....
...he wraps her arms around him on the bike ;P
...he wanted her tested for HIV( she wasn't doing it so he did it for her)
... he didn't want her going to that dump of an apartment in EUPHORIA and when she did go he went there too...

and there is so much more but i want other fans to say theirs too....COME ON HAMERON FANS WHERE ART THOU?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr miss_orange said…
I Love the Topic, and I Love "Tasty Hameron Cake"

Okay, I'm gonna talk about Hameron and Huddy and Chameron, and a lot of things....

Huddy: when we look at Huddy Scenes from the bigging. in The first seasons, Huddy didn't have much of a Place. They were Friends That had something in College, But now they're friends. but weren't no Chemistry, no nothing. But in the Later seasons, Huddy seemed to have the Bad timing. if we Remember in Season 3, They Pointed out to Huddy, in sensitive, but the point wasn't That Cuddy Loves House, it was about How lonely Cuddy was. I Especially remember the last scenes as They show Cuddy alone in her bed looking to the Other side, 'cause Cuddy wanted someone, it doesn't matter if it was House or not.
and it's The same thing with House. we see in season 6 A LOT of House wanting Cuddy, But all of That is after the talk about That's gonna live alone for the rest of his life. he had just Came out of the Constitution, and he didn't want to be Miserable anymore, but It was a Bad timing, 'cause Cuddy already got Lukas, to be on her side, when she's taking care of Rachel, or at work, at that Point she Knew That House could NEVER be the person That can help her, House needs someone to take care of him, not someone who wants to be taking care of. and as you said, each one of them Reached a Moment in there Life where They didn't want to die alone, and they though That would be a Typical Couple, regarding there feelings for each other.

Chameron: Okay, so we remember from season 1, when Chase and foreman were talking, we knew by then That Chase Loves Cameron, he even asked her to go out with him, she immediately said no. and The first Chameron thing That Happened was The sex They had in season 2 (I Personally think That Relationships That are based on a Fling, will eventually Break) in season 3 they did the same thing, a sex deal. Cameron did the thing 'cause Foreman tolled her That she searched for her husband 'cause there's no commitments. and in the Later episodes she meant for House to see them in the Closet doing it. and after A LOT of persuasion from Chase, to accept to be with him (at the end of season 3). about the Marriage thing, in season 5, we saw How Cameron freaked out, some people may say "she was afraid of commitment" think about it, if House was The one That asked her, she would accepted immediately....

♥♥Hameron♥♥ Hameron is the unusually Relationship, That combines two people That Love each other. But I knew That Hameron wont Happen, not because of the ship, because of House, Chameron Happened for a while, 'cause neither Chase or Cameron are as negative as House, and I don't wanna upset anybody, but it'll be stupid if Huddy turned into a Real Relationship, 'cause House could never be in a Relationship... But I Can always Hope for some Moments, I Mean Half of Huddy moments please!! XD