HouseCam Please don't kill me!!!

huddysmacked posted on Apr 28, 2009 at 06:28AM
Well I think everybody knows what do I ship (I mean look at my user name).
But really I'm a really really nice and peaceful Huddy. I really respect all ships ask whoever you like.
I was interested to know why do you ship them? Like with strong points. I just have never been able to see that and I kind of want to be open to see it.

The posts can be as long as you want. Just don't post any kiss scene pics I am not prepared to rewatch that.

Thanks!!!! And I know Mars so ask her I'm really opened minded, but that doesn't mean I'll turn into a Hameron I'll jsut understand you more.

HouseCam 8 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr greghouseismine said…
i dunno, i think they would be a great couple. the kiss in half wit was so passionate, i think there will be alot more hameron goodness to come
Vor mehr als einem Jahr misanthrope86 said…
big smile
Well, link explains my Hameron shipping, especially in season 5.

I could really go on and on about how Hameron is a great ship, but I guess the main point for me is the really caring side of it. I think Cameron does want to take care of him and House wants to be taken care of by her. But at the same time, I think he is afraid of that kind of vulnerablilty and dependency, and she doesn't want to get involved in caring for someone that will resist her all along the way. But they both still desire that relationship with eachother. And I think the evidence of that in in pretty much every conversation that they have. Plus, in season 5, House has often gone looking for Cameron to get her advice, and Cameron has been around quite a bit, trying to help House out on cases.
Also, the whole House/Wilson/Amber things where House says "Oh god. You're sleeping with me" implying that Amber is the female version of House. Well, Cameron is kinda a female version of Wilson (caring, concerned, attracted to neediness etc). So I like that symmetry of all those relationships.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr huddysmacked said…
big smile
Oh I like that POV because I really do see them as friends and I have always thought she's the female Wilson and I'll soon read the article. First I needed to respond this LOL
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Evrythingmaters said…
HS!!!!
*glomps*
Why hello! Little surprised to see you here but happily surprised! :D and you are open minded and considerate so you are very welcome here! :)

And Missy I have realised that I actually fall in love with everything you say! Your grasp on the Hameron relationship is perfect and im so happy that you are spending time in this spot again! *hugs*
ok maybe not fallen in love per se but you know what i mean! lol
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
*glomps back?* Mars!!!!!!

Yeah I'm open minded and I really like watching everything from different POVs!
LOL mars yeah I'm here although I'm not a Hamie but I like to hang out with you guys!!!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr misanthrope86 said…
smile
LOL! Its great to be able to participate positively here again! I am totally in love with Hameron right now, so it has been so fun!

It is also great that a hardcore Huddy fan has come here to have a proper discussion and is interested in hearing our thoughts.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr miss_orange said…
heart
i'm Glade that you're Open Minded!!!
heart
Thanks I'm so happy to be so well received. I might do some Ham fanart but of course it won't include hearts. I really love them as friends.

I'm so happy you returned Missy!