Dr. House Des-respectful!

LoverofHouseMD posted on Jan 07, 2011 at 07:37AM
Pietruszka was one of the few people that mentioned Robert Sean Leonard with her "You still can vote for Lisa, Hugh, Robert and House, but not for long! " in the recent People's Choice awards. Thank you for that!

Most of the time the people were des-respectful and just said "Please vote Hugh and Lisa". It was if Robert was not even nominated!!!!

And then the people also played Hugh and Robert off against one another in the poll Favorite Doctor! How must Robert feel? How would one feel if it was you? This must never happen again in future voting!

Dr. House 9 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr JEWfan4ever said…
Hi LoverofHouseMD

Yes, we agree! Some did not even mention his name - disrespectful indeed!. Would Hugh and Lisa have won anything if it was just 1 vote per person - we don't think so!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr misanthrope86 said…
Well, I don't recall either of you starting a campaign for him...

I dunno about anybody else, but those kinds of campaigns make me feel less inclined to vote for people. I voted for all three of them a couple of times, because they are the people I believe deserved votes. Those mass voting things were annoying and, I feel, cheapened the wins. For example, Twilight won the movie category because that fanbase went nuts with the voting. Does that mean that the "people" actually chose that movie? No, it means that the Twilight fanbase was more inclined to vote in the way that the PCAs encourage. At the end of the day, those awards are pretty meaningless. What means more to a show like 'House' is increased ratings. Increased ratings means more episodes which means more work for the actors. Pretty sure the actors (well, except for RSL actually! Ha ha!) woud rather have a good show that people watch regularly than a shiny award that merely given out to the person with the most mobilised fanbase.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr DirectionHope5 said…
What do you mean by "(well, except for RSL actually! Ha ha!)"? Is this a remark on him personally or what?
RSL has said in a number of interviews that he doesn't like doing a lot of work. He says the less he has to do, the better, because he prefers to spend his time reading and hanging out with his family.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Alternativeduo said…
smile
Let us get back to the voting! We are proud to say that our group gave Robert more than TWENTY THOUSAND VOTES and that he is in our eyes our winner!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr FanRSL said…
heart
Just AWESOME!!!!!!!! Thank you! From me, Robert also got 800 votes PER DAY for the entire phase of voting!!!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Dinamicteam said…
You must know what all this actors got in votes. Just look at this "Hello Magazine's Most Attractive Man" votes for Hugh Laurie - over a hundred thousand votes just for him alone. You can not believe the fan-bases this actors have.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr ClubHouse said…
This is nothing! Apparently Lisa's fans voted for her in the PCA "hours and hours and Day and Night!" Imagine the votes for her!
It really is quite unimportant isn't it? I mean, seriously, its just a silly award. PCAs are not an idication of anything other than which fanbase can vote more. Why does everyone care so fucking much?