House MD Ships (MAJOR HUDDY & 14 NEWS) MAJOR SPOILERS FOR 100TH EP!!!!

HuddyCrazy1331 posted on Jan 17, 2009 at 01:51AM
THIS IS A RECAP OF THE 100TH EP:

"Okay, I have to rewatch and get more specific. But these are the notes I jotted down as I was watching. I have to go get ready in ten minutes. So I must type quick! Check back for updates! B/c this is SKELETAL.

Starts with Chef dude giving a demonstration on class in the kitchen of a restaurant. He is very bitchy to his asst (his duckling, if you will) who is the POTW.

Turns out the POTW is a famous cancer researcher. She leaves her job b/c she wasn't happy even though she was well-known, respected and famous. So here she is learning to be a chef from this dude and is happier. But she collapses.

Credits roll. Requisite I hate the sight of Cam moment. Speaking of, there is no Chase or Cam in the episode.

The first scene is Foreman and 13 in bed together. They are naked under the sheets. They aren't "doing" anything but they are in bed together. There's some joke about drooling while sleeping.

Next scene is a VERY brief snipped of Wilson in his kitchen doing the dishes. This becomes clearer later.

Next scene House gets to the hospital. There's a sign saying that the elevators are apparently out of order so he has to walk up three flights of stairs to get to his office. This takes a toll on him and he's out of breath and checking his pulse and in pain. Kutner arrives and House notices he's fine - and Kutner admits to taking the elevators - that they were NOT out of order.

Okay so now the Hams are going to have a FIELD day with this one --- the fact that Cuddy is really causing House physical pain with her antics.

Anyway, so they talk about how the POTW left her job to be happy. This is a recurring theme. Happiness/vs. Happiness in your job etc.

First scene is Cuddy at her "desk". There's a (IMO STUPID) picture of her with kid on her desk now. She's looking at her kid on what seems to be live feed from her house to her computer. She tells House to come look at it and she's like thinking how cute the kid is. House isn't interested (nor am I, for that matter). Well, then we get to the heart of the matter and Cuddy explains that she "RESENTS" House b/c it's b/c of HIM that she can't be home with her baby. B/c "You're incapable of listening to anyone but me." and so she HAS to be at the hospital doing her job - which she doesn't want to do according to her - because of him. She admits to taking it out on him and seeking revenge for this situation. She says he has dragged her down to his level.

I will have to rewatch this scene. It was dense and on first viewing annoyed me, to be honest.

Big correlation btw House/Cuddy/Baby/Job and the POTW leaving her job to be happy. I think the line "happy to be here" was used like four times.

House busts Foreman for sneaking 13 the real drug as opposed to the placebo. 13 develops a headache.

LOTS and LOTS of 14. Just warning you.

More "does working here fulfil you" dialogue.

Taub admits missing being a plastic surgeon but likes that his job means something.

House really DOES trip into his office b/c there is a tripwire at the entrance. He totally bites it and falls into his office. The Hams will have a ball with this one.

My opinion? She's not hurting him b/c she resents he won't let her be home with the baby. She resents him for hurting her still and not opening up to his feelings. I could be wrong. But that's the only way this shit makes sense to me.

Wilson walks into an exam room to find House tending to his own skinned knee.

No Clinic scenes BTW.

Anyway, while House is tending to his knee Wilson talks to House about Cuddy's antics. He wonders if House feels guilty for taking her away from her baby. Wilson wonders how House will get back at her and House says he won't. That he won't play the game - and that's his tactic. And on and on about the baby and shit. I will have to re-watch this scene. There is more to it.

Anyway, Wilson knows the POTW and admires her and says she's so important to his field etc. He wants her to go back to work but she talks about being in a rut and how she's happy now. And he kinda lays into her.

Next scene is Taub and his wife in bed watching TV. He asks her if she wants children. She says when they were dating she made it clear to him that she didn't. They're kinda cute together. Taub is wistful (guess he wants kids) but the wife clearly doesn't.

Next scene 13 is losing her peripheral vision from the drug. Big mess. She freaks out that they have only been dating two weeks and he decides to risk his career for her. She says she's not ready for that. And walks out of the lab.

Blah.

The POTW scratches through to her skull. Nice.

Taub operates to put the brain back in - not Chase. Hmm.

So House and co. meet in some lobby to talk and he hooks his cane on the ceiling. But when the meeting is over the cane has disappeared. He has no cane. He spots a rolling mop/bucket.

LOTS of 14. There's another scene with them. Dont' even remember what they say.

House rolls the mop/bucket into Cuddy's office. That's where we see the pic of her and baby on the desk. He brings her what appears to be Parenting Magazine and he says that it says that working mothers are actually MORE attentive to the needs of their babies or something to that effect. She says something back (I have to rewatch) but then says again that HER choice is to stay at home with the baby. And she can't do that b/c of him. She spots that the magaine isn't Parenting, it's Nurses Monthly and she says he's probably going to dump the mop bucket water over carpet, so go ahead and do it. And he walks out without doing it and she's confused. So he doesn't play the game.

I clearly hate this plot line. SOrry.

Next a 14 scene. 13 is in the MRI. Foreman finds something in her brain.

There's a funny line by Taub in the next scene about fleas.

Next scene we find out that 13 has a tumor in her brain. And then Foreman goes to her house and she's gone blind too.

Next scene is the only one I truly liked. House is asleep in Wilson's office. He has spent the night there. Wilson asks why and House explains that apparently Cuddy has cut the power/heat to his house by calling the Energy company and pretending to be "Mrs. House". GOD I WISH.

Next House goes to 13's House. Discovers she's blind. He actually does all he can to help 14 in this episode and it's the best part about that plotline. He wants to protect Foreman and get him to keep his job and he wants to try and cure 13. It's fairly father/daughterly in this scene between them and it's actually rather nice. Even 13 haters should like it.

Next scene is the best. Mega-Huddy Wilson confronts Cuddy. He says "You're hurting him." She says "Good." He says, "You're PHYSICALLY hurting him."

Wilson says if she really resents House if that's the real reason she is doing all this shit, then why doesn't she just fire him? He basically unveils the truth that she loves what he does and who he is and there is more to this and he accuses both of them of it. It's a complicated scene. I have to go rewatch. But our Huddy to the rescue, thankfully.

Next scene. House helps FOreman operate on 13 to nuke the tumor. He tries to hide it from the rest of the team.

"dumb, dangerous or tragic" is how Taub describes when 13, Foreman and House are together. So he's fine not knowing what's going on. But Kutner conftons House and figures it out. He goes and finds 13 and Foreman int he hospital and accuses Foreman of being a hipocrit.

Wilson opens up to the POTW about Amber. Says he is still living in her apt with her things and that he's stuck. It's very emo Wilson. And a nice moment.

Then we hvae the final Huddy scene. Cuddy gives House his cane back and apologizes. He is funny when he gets the cane back. He kisses it and calls it "Little, little Greg." IE it's smaller than his other Little Greg. Pretty funny. Anyway, then he accuses Cuddy of being all PMS-y. That she hated him yesterday and today she is practially weeping on his shoulder. Then he says she was doing a somewhat crappy job BEFORE the baby anyway and now is donig a slightly more crappy job. She's like WTF? She's like When I was a jerk to you, you were human. Now I've apologized and you're back to being a jerk. And he says, "Our cycles aren't matched up yet." (Uh, that's for Damn sure.).... Anyway then she goes is this your way of accepting my apology? He says no. And she says you've "gone back to the part you need to play." He goes into the elevator b/c the PMS line has given him an epiphany about the POTW and she gives him the most LOVING smile ever. I dont' get it. Seriously. But some of you might squee.

Anyway, the POTW is cured b/c of her edimetrial tissue (long story I have no idea).

So anyway... 13 gets better. She can see again.

Foreman comes clean with teh drug people and is not allowed to do anymore drug trials but he gets to keep his lisence and House is happy b/c Foreman gets to stay with him. (yes, I said Happy)

Then we get Taub and wife cuddling (says he would be unhappy without her - kids or not), then 14 naked in bed with a joke about snoring, then Wilson alone in his kitchen washing his lone dish/cup and Amber's shit still out where she left it. So he is still in his rut.

The End. "

For those that aren't registered.

House MD Ships 14 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr XhuddyobsessedX said…
surprise
how did u see the 100th eppie???
Vor mehr als einem Jahr HuddyCrazy1331 said…
I didnt. SOMEONE ON THE HUDDY ONLINE WEBSITE DID AND WROTE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr XhuddyobsessedX said…
surprise
holy crap how did they see it?!!!!!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr AwesomeHippie said…
wait do they get a early update?
HUDDY ONLINE WEBSITE AND IDK BUT SOMEONE GOT TO SEE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Sweet_Pants said…
Ok, this is MORE than a major spoiler. ITS A MAJOR MAJOR MAJOR MAJOR MAJOR MAJOR SPOILER. I did not read it, i really really want to, its like duble choclate desert on the menu, (sprinkles and all) I dont know what to do. read it or not. ugh. IM DYING HERE!

I should have never opened up to spoilers...
:(
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
ITS LIKE THE WHOLE EP DESCRIBED. ITS LIKE A NEW LEVEL OF SPOILER. IM GONNA CALL IT... A DOUBLE ICED MOCHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
... A DOUBLE ICED MOCHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lolololololLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOOOOOOOOOOOO­OOO­OOO­OLL­LLL­LLL­LLL­L!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­1

Ok, i read it. I'm going to like it. So much. THOUSE MOMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HUDDY MOMENT!!!!!!!!!!! hopefully one day ill get a Wilteen moment.
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Thouse moment?? OH!! YEAH!!!! I luv the father/daughter thing its SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Lisa_Huddy said…
wink
i guess i dont have 2 see this ep. lol. i will amyway to get the full effect!
blush
AS DO I! LOLS, i KNOW im going to love it so much...:)...despite FORETEEN. i guess i dont mind it that much but i still dont feel it yoiu kjnow?
heart
I luvies 14 so I'm like I{R@*(PR*T&*RT@*RT@ R*&@TR&*@TR*&GOOUDQ FDGR@O*R&*@GR&*GF *@&G@&*RG&*GF (FG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!
big smile
LOLS!
heart
I. AM. FREAKIN. SPAZTIC. I CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!