Heiße Schauspieler Lights, Camera, Spot Makeover!

DarkSarcasm posted on Jan 12, 2017 at 09:26PM
Several of us have been discussing a spotmakeover, so here it is. If you like the current look, don't worry, those will be options when we do the pick. So if you want a new look, here's how we'll do it:

Step 1: Voting [Ends January 20]
Go to link and vote for (or add) the actor you would like to see in the banner. This pick will be open until the 20th, when we will proceed to step 2.

Step 2: Banner-making
Anyone who would like to may submit a banner. Your banner must...
-Contain at least the top 10 actors from the pick mentioned above. The more, the merrier. (The current banner style contains 32 actors.)
-Be 800px wide by 100px tall, or a size that scales down to that. The spot title is 40 px high almost 200px long, so whoever's there won't be fully visible. Chace Crawford, Robert Pattinson, Kal Penn and Leonardo DiCaprio will back me up on this.
-Be submitted by Friday, February 3. I don't know how many participants we'll get, so just to be safe, let's limit it to 3 suggestions each.
-If you would also like a new icon or motto, this would be the time to add your suggestions.

Step 3:
...that's kinda it. After the banners are in, I'll make a pick, and we'll choose a new one!
last edited on Jan 23, 2017 at 06:21PM

Heiße Schauspieler 7 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr DarkSarcasm said…
Okay, picks are over. These are the 10 who need to appear in your banner, but the more actors your banner includes, the better. They don't have to be in order, and you can use any pictures and style you want.

Ian Somerhalder, Ryan Gosling, Chris Hemsworth, Chris Pratt, Dwayne Johnson, Jared Leto, Jensen Ackles, Kal Penn, Norman Reedus, Simon Pegg
(Dylan O'Brien, Aidan Gillen, Rider Strong, Cillian Murphy, and Matt Smith also received a vote.)
The One I Set On Fire
 The One I Set On feuer
The One Where I Officially Gave Up On Trying To Color It
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
 The One Where I Officially Gave Up On Trying To Color It
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Bibi69 said…
Banner #1:
 Banner #1:
Pink-ish:
 Pink-ish:
Red-ish:
 Red-ish: