Hogwarts House Rivalry! Hufflepuff common room

HecateA posted on Oct 31, 2010 at 01:00PM
So hello, to my fellow Puffs. This is our common room, where only Puffs are allowed.

Just a place for discussions and fun. :)

Gryffindors, Slytherins, Ravenclaws, visitors are allowed but you are VISITORS. Please dont stay forever, but visitors are more then welcomed. Plus we have cookies!
 So hello, to my fellow Puffs. This is our common room, where only Puffs are allowed. Just a
last edited on Apr 02, 2011 at 05:57PM

Hogwarts House Rivalry! 4503 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 4503

Vor mehr als einem Jahr HecateA said…
smile
First up: let's decide how our common room looks.

Yellow and black are our colors people: show them proudly!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr LifesGoodx3 said…
I think all the couches should be extra... Puffy, lol. Like fluffy and soft. What do you think?
smile
YES!
And with those nice cushy pillows (which can be yellow and black).
smile
oh yeah...
Our fireplace should be huge, and the fire should change color with the mood.
Yeah! That sounds awesome!
smile
We should also have a portrait of Helga. Soemtimes she can come chill with us.

How do we get in the common room? I mean, do we have a password, do you have to say 1 good thing you did to a giant badger or what? Well, maybe not the giant badger, but something more original then a password I think, Gryffindor and Slytherin already have that. Maybe the people in the common room need to let you come in if they think you are kind enough. But then when nobody's in we're screwed... Membership bracelets! No, thats nearly as dumb as the badger. Actually no... Urgh, ideas?
A huge badger? I'm imagining a really corny high school football team mascot lol. No, I don't like the badger idea. Maybe Helga can be the portrait we give the password to? Sorry, I'm not in the creative mood today, lol
smile
Yeah. She cares for everyone, so she'd know us all. Yeah okay, lets go with that. But what if she isn't there? Cause she's busy, she could be talking to Gryffindor in the others, like at Wizarding World (I went earlier this month O_O speechless)

And where's boo? boo should be here.
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
You're so lucky! I wanna go so badly! I don't know :( Maybe a trusted friend of hers from a nearby portrait could take her place.

I actually told Boo to come here through a wall post before, hopefully she does! Cause you're right, she needs to be here.
smile
She does. If she calls herself most important puff she needs to be here. Or is that you?
smile
That's her.

I just noticed... Do you use that smiley emote, the one I'm using on this post now, on every post? (I hope that makes sense..)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr boolander25 said…
Hi guys. I would've joined here before, but I hadn't the time due to school and stuff. But I'm here now. Whatcha doooin?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr LinaHarrow said…
smile
Can I join?
smile
If you're a Hufflepuff, yes. If you're not either go to the Slytherin commno room or make a Gryffindor or Ravenclaw one. This is the original! Woo!!!!

Not much. Chillign and talking about what it should look like. Ideas? Oh my God its Calvin on your icon!
Hobbes is the best though. Don't get me wrong, Calvin is beast too, but come on, Hobbes.
smile
Yeah okay, Hobbes is awesome... I love when they try to take Calvin's picture
I like the dinosaur ones. They're so riddikulus. Does anyone here watch EEnE?
No idea what it is. What about Doctor who, anybody watch Doctor Who? If you do, do you miss Rose? I do :(
I watch DW (occasionally). It's not my favorite show, but it is awesome. I wasn't too into it to miss Rose though, sorry. :\
smile
It's okay. As long as its okay I dont love the dinosaur calvin and hobbes
lol That's totally fine. The fact that you don't watch EEnE though, is only acceptable because you're a Puff.
smile
What is it?
Ed, Edd n Eddy. It used to air on Cartoon Network. It's like mah favorite show.
smile
Ah. Anybody here watch survivor?
I don't think I ever even started watching the show. lol we both have such different tastes.
I watch Survivor actually!
smile
Really!?

If I were on that game I'd keep Dan and Nayonka to the final 3, because nobody really likes Nayonka, and Dan is useless.
Knowing how the last two Survivors ended Dan would win just because the jury members hated the third person :( You know ho that goes, bitter jury. But it does seem like a good idea. I don't really like anyone on this season, I think it's one of the worst. Your thoughts?
smile
Ah... I started watching when it was Tocantis. JT was my fave, good ting he won. Then Russel was awesome, but he lost, and Russel again but he lost FREAKING AGAIN. I was so angry! Respect his strategy! He might not be fair and loyal and probably a Slytherin during the game at least- but he was awesome.

This season... Ah. I had hopes for Brenda, and Jane is okay. But Jane sometimes annoys me. But out of the people left, I wnat her to win.
JT was my fav too, I loved him! Then Russell was my favorite too! I thought he would win his first season, Samoa, I didn't think they'd give him any votes for Heroes vs Villains though. It's ironic how Russell is the reason JT was voted out of that season, and they are both of our favorites.

I didn't like Brenda, I never like anyone that is too in charge. I like Jane. A few weeks ago I predicted Benry would win, not because I like him, because we barely see any of him, just because I like making random guesses. He's still there too! Maybe I'll be right this season; The first time I would have guessed right since JT's season.
smile
Yeah... I think Chasse and Nay are in trouble. But nobody likes Nay, so maybe they'll just keep her 'till the end. And Chasse is just all over the place in chaos. He'll ruin another plan if they keep him.
Chase is too paranoid, definitely. I think it would be smart to take Fabio to the end, there is not way he can make a good speech to the jury! Now I'd actually like him to get the the end so I can see his speech... That would be funny.
smile
Oh heck yes.

But he hasn't done anything to offend anybody. I would hate if he ended up winning like Natalie did! (Samoa)

But hear his speech: heck yes.
I know! Offending people is part of the game! XD
smile
I am Puff, yes.

So how are you guys?
Alright. Just finished rewatching Anastasia. I think I have a new favorite song for that movie.

Yourself?
sad
Pretty good. A little bored.

I haven't seen Anastasia in forever man! I hardly remember anything from it. :(
IMO it's Don Bluth's best film. Nostalgia Critic may disagree, but I think it's awesome.
smile
Question I'll get :o'd at for, but what is Anastasia?
:o

It's a childrens movie. Animated.
I liked it a lot when I saw it.

Not sure, but it MIGHT be Disney.

Unless I've got the wrong movie. Is that right, boolander?
I've never heard of it either. -__-
It's a Don Bluth film. He does knock off Disney movies (kind of). They're usually a lot darker than Disney films though. They're definitely not Disney films, but Don Bluth apparently was an animator for Disney in the old times, like for Jungle Book and stuff. It's a good movie, I love it so much, but it can get pretty...special..at times, like all of his films can.
So... it is the right one?
Yeah, it's animated, but it's not Disney, so you're half right :) Here's the link for it.

smile
Yay! Coolyo. I'll go join, and try to watch that movie again soon. It was good, I just don't remember it well.
big smile
So... A Very Potter Musical?
I've never watched AVPM *hides in corner*
big smile
Watch it! You should! It's amazing! Life-changing! Find!
XD Everyone tells me this, but I'll probably never get around to it. The only person that got me close to watching it was boo, and I only watched about 5 scenes.