High School Musical 2 gabriella fight with sharpay & troy

zanessa posted on Apr 04, 2008 at 11:08PM
Gabriella Montez: Sharpay! Forget about the rest of us, how about the fact that your brother has worked extremely hard on this show?
Sharpay Evans: Oh boo-who, he'll be in the show, he'll do his celebrity impersonations. Don't lecture me about Ryan, giving the way you've been interfering with Troy's future.
You got him within of by Fulton for sneaking on the golfcourse swimming after houres.I had to step just to safe Troy's job.
Gabriella Montez:I'm not interested in what you think you're doing for Troy.That's between you and him.But you're messing with my friends ,my summer and that's not ok with me.
Sharpay Evans:You don't like the fact that i won.
Gabriella Montez:What's the prize?Troy?The Stardazzle award?You have to go through all this just to get either one.No thanks Sharpay You're very good at the game that i don't wanna play.So i'm done here.But you better step away from the mirror long enough to check the damage that will always be right behind you.
Sharpay Evans: GIRLS !!!!
Troy Bolton:Hey what do you mean you're done her?
i mean you can't quite
Gabriella Montez:Us working together sounded good but plans change and people change
The clubtalentshow is a big deal for Sharpay and evendently for your future so it's cool make it happen weare your new Italian shoes
Troy Bolton:Hey i'm still me
Gabriella Montez:Boiling of your friends, missing dates if that you it's good to know
Troy Bolton:No no no I'm totally doing because i'm working on a scholarship thing you know that
Gabriella Montez:But if you long the way you act like someone you're not pretty soon that's hwo you become.
Troy Bolton:I ment what i said about the movies,summer and just beeing together.
Gabriella Montez:I'm sure you did.At the time.But i also ment what i said that i wanna
remember this summer.But not like this Troy
And then she starts singing
last edited on Apr 04, 2008 at 11:18PM

High School Musical 2 3 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr ChloeOC02 said…
I think that the songs that Gabriella sing are GREAT!!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Office_001 said…
She toatally needs help to sing you can here it whenever she sings and someone is a little obsessed don't ya think
tanayabrown commented…
shes pretty amd a great singer Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr melina0 said…
heart
i love this scene and i love when troy start to cry.ooooooooohhhhhhhhh he's ssoooooo sweet
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr