Harry Potter 30 Tag Harry Potter Challenge

zar_far11 posted on Nov 22, 2012 at 06:42PM
Every day, for thirty days, check out this forum and answer one of the questions (on your first day looking @ this, you would answer question 1, on your 2nd day, you'd answer question 2). Here are the questions:

1. Who is your least favorite female character?
2. What's your favorite Horcrux?
3. If you could change the name of the 4th book, what would you make it?
4. If you could change one thing in the whole series what would it be and why?
5. Which do you you prefer: DH part 1 or DH part 2.
6. Favorite movie?
7. Is your favorite book different from your favorite book?
8. Do you ship a couple than never ended up together?
9. Harry Potter or Twilight?
10. If you could meet one member of the cast, who would it be and why?
11. Which director would you most want to meet: Chris Columbus, Alfonso Cuaron, or David Yates?
12. Out of all the characters that died, if you could bring one back, who would it be?
13. Was there someone you wanted to die more than You-Know-Who?
14. Who would be your best friends at Hogwarts? It can be people who went to Hogwarts before Harry, too, like Bellatrix Lestrange and Sirius Black. (Name 3 only.)
15. Would you be a Death Eater or in the Order of the Phoenix?
16. Is J.K. Rowling your favorite author? If not, say who IS your favorite.
17. Are there some parts you wished WEREN'T in the books?
18. If you could pick one character that was cut out of the movies to bring INTO the movies, who would it be? (Ludo Bagman, Teddy Lupin, etc.)
19. Which would you have rather owned: A Pensieve, Invisibility Cloak, Time-Turner, or a Rememberall?
20. Do you like Potter Puppet Pals?
21. Are you a HP Fanfiction writer?
22. What impact has Harry Potter made on your life?
23. Which character are you most like?
24. Who is your favorite Death Eater?
25. What spell would you most want to master?
26. If you could take all the subjects that the trio took, which do you think you would you be best at?
27. Have you ever taken a Blood Status Quiz? If yes, what are you? (blood traitor, squib, muggle-born, etc.)
28. If you were in the D. A., what jinx/spell/hex would you most be looking forward to learn?
29. Least favorite male character?
30. What year did you start to get interested in HP?

Harry Potter 40 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr kitkat58 said…
Probably Ginny....just coz she and Harry make a really awkwards couple!
Geeky_chic_girl commented…
looks like someone needs to read the books! Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr LadyEmzy16 said…
I'm too lazy to comeback everyday so I'm gonna do all 30 now!
1.Delores Jane Umbridge
2.The Lost Diadem of Rowena Ravenclaw
3.Harry Potter and The Triwizard Tornament
4.The Romione pairing to Dramione, because Hermione and Draco are Perfect for each other in many ways.
5.DH part 2.
6.Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince.
7.Yes, I prefer the Deathly Hallows book.
8.Yes I do,I Ship Dramione ❤❤
9.HARRY POTTER!!!
10.Tom Felton,Because he's my fave,his personality is awesome and he did an amazing job of portraying Draco Malfoy.
11.Honestly I would love to meet all of HP's directors.
12.Fred Weasley
13.Argus Filch
14.The Weasley Twins! xD
15.I would take on both sides Like Snape Did.
16.Of course she's my FAVE author!
17.No,I love the books just the way They are.
18.Teddy Lupin, to be honest it was a relief they cut Ludo out cause he annoyed me very much.
19.The First three (Penisive,Time Turner,Invisibility Cloak)
20.Never heard of it! XD (Lolzz)
21.Yes I am an HP Fanfic writer! xD
22.HP has made a very big impact in my life by teaching me it's many lessons.
23.Tonks!
24.Bellatrix Druella Lestrange
25.ALL OF THEM!
26.DADA
27.Pure-Blood (Blood-Traitor)
28.The Patronus Charm
29.Fenrir Greyback

Done!!!!

last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Wotch-ya said…
I'm going to do your question today. :)

1. Who is your least favorite female character? I have two; Dolores Umbridge because she had meaningless reason to enforce ghastly punishments and in my opinion, wasn't a good headmistress. Also, I'm not keen on Rita Skeeter because she caused harm in what she spawned lies and offended many people in her articles.
2. What's your favorite Horcrux? The snake, Nagini because I think she is the representation of Voldemort's control of everyone, even a snake.
3. If you could change the name of the 4th book, what would you make it? I wouldn't change it because the aim was that 1 out of 4 champions would claim the Triwizard Cup. The Goblet of Fire screams that I have to work hard to achieve my goals in life.
4. If you could change one thing in the whole series what would it be and why? I would save Snape because he died needlessly, like many people in Harry Potter.
5. Which do you you prefer: DH part 1 or DH part 2. I prefer the Deathly Hallows Part 2 because the movie had more action and adventure.
6. Favorite movie? Harry Potter and the Philosophers stone is my favourite because the film was loyal to the book and the actors performed to their full potential
7. Is your favorite book different from your favorite book? Yes, the Harry Potter books had emotion and depth
8. Do you ship a couple than never ended up together? Bellamort (Voldemort and Bellatrix)
9. Harry Potter or Twilight? Harry Potter
10. If you could meet one member of the cast, who would it be and why? Ralph Fiennes because I would have an intelligent with him and he seems down to earth.
11. Which director would you most want to meet: Chris Columbus, Alfonso Cuaron, or David Yates? All of them because I would learn something about films and how they work.
12. Out of all the characters that died, if you could bring one back, who would it be? Fred because George would be lost without his twin brother.
13. Was there someone you wanted to die more than You-Know-Who? I didn't want Voldemort to die, he was awesome. However, I would replace him for Dolores Umbridge because she inflicted harm on many children at Hogwarts.
14. Who would be your best friends at Hogwarts? It can be people who went to Hogwarts before Harry, too, like Bellatrix Lestrange and Sirius Black. (Name 3 only.) Draco Malfoy because I would like to be a Slytherin rebel. Tom Riddle Jr because I would have a marvellous conversation and I would share tactics with him.
15. Would you be a Death Eater or in the Order of the Phoenix? I would like to be a Death Eater because I would talk about strategies and have a very intelligent conversation with Bellatrix Lestrange about curses and Voldemort
16. Is J.K. Rowling your favorite author? If not, say who IS your favorite. J K Rowling is my favourite author because she allowed me to discover emotions and depth. Also, she allowed to explore a new world; a variety of characters and creatures.
17. Are there some parts you wished WEREN'T in the books? No, I enjoyed everything.
18. If you could pick one character that was cut out of the movies to bring INTO the movies, who would it be? (Ludo Bagman, Teddy Lupin, etc.) I would like to see Peeves the Poltergeist because he annoying but fun at the same time.
19. Which would you have rather owned: A Pensieve, Invisibility Cloak, Time-Turner, or a Rememberall? I would own an Invisibility Cloak because I can cause a lot of mischief around Hogwarts.
20. Do you like Potter Puppet Pals? I've never seen or watched it.
21. Are you a HP Fanfiction writer? No, I would like to but I'm afraid it would come out rubbish.
22. What impact has Harry Potter made on your life? My imagination has developed further and I've learnt different words. Also, I've learnt that being weird is a wonderful thing.
23. Which character are you most like? I'm probably most like Hermione and luna because I'm very creative but I thrive on information.
24. Who is your favorite Death Eater? Severus Snape because he sacrificed himself to protect Harry Potter, even though they despised each other.
25. What spell would you most want to master? The Patronus Charm because I would be intrigued to find out what my patronus looks like.
26. If you could take all the subjects that the trio took, which do you think you would you be best at? Potions
27. Have you ever taken a Blood Status Quiz? If yes, what are you? (blood traitor, squib, muggle-born, etc.) I would be a Halfblood.
28. If you were in the D. A., what jinx/spell/hex would you most be looking forward to learn? Stupefy
29. Least favorite male character? Cornelius Fudge because he always jumps to conclusions and never listens to people's opinions.
30. What year did you start to get interested in HP? 2001 when the first Harry Potter film came out.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Zeppie said…
I did one of these on the video game spot a while back xD So I'll try and take this one day at a time.

Day 1 - Who is your least favourite female character?

That would probably be Umbridge ._.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr rk1241 said…
day 1- who is ur least fav. female character?

umbridge and pansy are a tie....
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Zeppie said…
Day 2 - What's your favourite horcrux?

Either the locket or the diary. They're both tied for my favourite :)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr zar_far11 said…
I feel weird doing my own challenge, but....

Day 1- Who is your least favorite female character?
CHO, because I didn't like how she was so emotional. I mean, even though she'd been through a lot, it would be good if she STOPPED CRYING. Harry's been through way more than her but he doesn't cry. I don't like her for a lot more reasons, too.
Day 2: Probably the locket or the dairy too!
Day:3 ummmm....I have no idea..
Vor mehr als einem Jahr rk1241 said…
day 2: the locket and diary....
Vor mehr als einem Jahr NCISLuverjk93 said…
1. Who is your least favorite female character?

Dolores Umbridge.
 [b]1. Who is your least Favorit female character? [i]Dolores Umbridge.[/i][/b]
2. What's your favorite Horcrux?

Harry.

Or Nagini.
 [b]2. What's your Favorit Horcrux? [i]Harry.[/i][/b] oder Nagini.
3. If you could change the name of the 4th book, what would you make it?

I wouldn't, I like the name how it is. Buuuut if I had to then Harry Potter and the Triwizard Tournament.
4. If you could change one thing in the whole series what would it be and why?

That a lot of the people that died, didn't. xp It probably wouldn't have been as realistic but I don't even care. Sirius, Fred, Lupin, Tonks, Hedwig, Cedric & Dobby didn't deserve it.
5. Which do you you prefer: DH part 1 or DH part 2.

Honestly don't know, haven't watched them in a while.
6. Favorite movie?

Prisoner of Azkaban
 [b]6. Favorit movie? [i]Prisoner of Azkaban[/i][/b]
7. Is your favorite book different from your favorite movie?

Yup. My favorite book was my least favorite movie. My favorite movie is my third favorite book.
8. Do you ship a couple than never ended up together?

Remus/Sirius.

Also Hermione/Krum, but I love Romione more so I'm completely happy with that.
 [b]8. Do Du ship a couple than never ended up together? [i]Remus/Sirius.[/i][/b] Also Hermione
9. Harry Potter or Twilight?

Is that a real question? xp Obviously Harry Potter.
 [b]9. Harry Potter oder Twilight? [i]Is that a real question? xp Obviously Harry Potter.[/i][/b]
10. If you could meet one member of the cast, who would it be and why?

I can't choose just one omg!! I would love to meet most of them, especially: Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint & Tom Felton!
 [b]10. If Du could meet one member of the cast, who would it be and why? [i]I can't choose just
11. Which director would you most want to meet: Chris Columbus, Alfonso Cuaron, or David Yates?

David Yates, so I could go off on him for ruining OotP. Plus I wasn't too thrilled with his other movies..
12. Out of all the characters that died, if you could bring one back, who would it be?

Well, Sirius is my fave character so I really wanna say him, but I think it'd be Fred. He was so young and didn't deserve that *sobs forever*
 [b]12. Out of all the characters that died, if Du could bring one back, who would it be? [i]Well
13. Was there someone you wanted to die more than You-Know-Who?

Fenrir, Bellatrix & Umbridge
14. Who would be your best friends at Hogwarts? (Name 3 only.)

Marauders time: Sirius, Remus & Lily
HP time: Ron, Hermione & Harry
15. Would you be a Death Eater or in the Order of the Phoenix?

In the Order. Also if I was at Hogwarts, then the DA.
 [b]15. Would Du be a Death Eater oder in the Order of the Phoenix? [i]In the Order. Also if I was
16. Is J.K. Rowling your favorite author? If not, say who IS your favorite.

I don't have a number one favorite, rather a handful. And since HP is one of my favorite book series' of all time, she is among the handful!
17. Are there some parts you wished WEREN'T in the books?

Not including certain character deaths? xp Nah, I think they're perfect the way they were.
18. If you could pick one character that was cut out of the movies to bring INTO the movies, who would it be? (Ludo Bagman, Teddy Lupin, etc.)

Charlie Weasley

He wasn't in the books a ton, but I liked him and would've loved to see him!

Also Peeves & Teddy.
 [b]18. If Du could pick one character that was cut out of the Filme to bring INTO the movies, who w
19. Which would you have rather owned: A Pensieve, Invisibility Cloak, Time-Turner, or a Rememberall?

Pensieve

A million times better than a journal! I wouldn't really have use for any of the others.
 [b]19. Which would Du have rather owned: A Pensieve, Invisibility Cloak, Time-Turner, oder a Remembera
20. Do you like Potter Puppet Pals?

I've seen a few things about them on Tumblr but don't actually know what they are..
21. Are you a HP Fanfiction writer?

Nah, though I've read a handful! Most Wolfstar (Remus/Sirius)
 [b]21. Are Du a HP Fanfiction writer? [i]Nah, though I've read a handful! Most Wolfstar (Remus/S
22. What impact has Harry Potter made on your life?

It's what got me obsessed with reading! I'm not sure I'd love to read as much as I do today if I never read the books. It was also the first fandom I ever became a part of, and fandoms are my life lol
23. Which character are you most like?

Hermione or Ron, I really can't decide between the two
 [b]23. Which character are Du most like? [i]Hermione oder Ron, I really can't decide between the t
24. Who is your favorite Death Eater?

Snape

Then Draco.
 [b]24. Who is your Favorit Death Eater? [i]Snape[/i][/b] Then Draco.
25. What spell would you most want to master?

Expecto Patronum

While I doubt I'd ever need it, I think it would be awesome to learn and I've always wanted to know what my guardian animal would be! I think a fox, but I'll unfortunately never know. :/

Technically it's a charm, but. Accio, Episkey, Tergio would be handy, too.
 [b]25. What spell would Du most want to master? [i]Expecto Patronum[/i][/b] While I doubt I'd
27. Have you ever taken a Blood Status Quiz? If yes, what are you? (blood traitor, squib, muggle-born, etc.)

Half-blood

I've gotten muggle born once, but usually it's half-blood.
 [b]27. Have Du ever taken a Blood Status Quiz? If yes, what are you? (blood traitor, squib, muggle-b
28. If you were in the D. A., what jinx/spell/hex would you most be looking forward to learn?

Expecto Patronum

Isn't this basically the same as #26?
 [b]28. If Du were in the D. A., what jinx/spell/hex would Du most be looking vorwärts-, nach vorn to learn?
29. Least favorite male character?

Fenrir Greyback
 [b]29. Least Favorit male character? [i]Fenrir Greyback[/i][/b]
Vor mehr als einem Jahr dannybox said…
30. Since I was 10 years old so 13 years now!
30. What year did you start to get interested in HP?

Lord, not sure of the exact year.. I think it was just before OotP came out, so around early 2003? I was almost 10.