Harry Potter oder Twilight 1000 Reasons why Hermione Granger is better than Bella schwan

KateKicksAss posted on Feb 25, 2011 at 02:51AM
So I noticed that no one was comparing Bella and Hermione yet, which I thought was sort of weird, considering they're the two main female heroine's of their respective series.
Anyways, let's just start at one and see if we can get to 1000, and prove that Hermione really does own Bella!
 So I noticed that no one was comparing Bella and Hermione yet, which I thought was sort of weird, con

Harry Potter oder Twilight 51 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 51

Vor mehr als einem Jahr KateKicksAss said…
Here are a few to start:

1. Hermione has a personality
2. Hermione doesn't rely on guys all the time.
3. Hermione doesn't treat her friends badly.
4. Hermione is brave and stands up for what she believes in.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr alexthedog said…
(Hehe, I snuck on.)
5. Hermione punches harder.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr jodarchy said…
6: Hermione doesn't allow ron to control her actions
Vor mehr als einem Jahr nany5755 said…
7: Hermione knows not to attempt suicide when Ron leaves her !
Vor mehr als einem Jahr AllyAM said…
8. Hermione doesn't have a kid when she's still a teenager
Vor mehr als einem Jahr i-am-mariella said…
9. Hermione campaigns for the rights of people less well-off than her, despite being part of a dangered racial group (Muggleborn) herself, which people are prejudiced over. She started the House Elf Liberation Front, or S.P.E.W, and went on to eradicate pro-pureblood laws and campaign for freedom and equality for all. Bella doesn't care about anyone but Edward.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr grace246 said…
smile
10. Hermione is smarter.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr wotcher-tonks said…
11. Hermione finished her her education in order to be something great
Vor mehr als einem Jahr xSuperstarx said…
12. Hermione actually acts her age occasionally.isn't spouting on how great Ron or Harry are, either, and actually always makes insightful, clever, 'meaningful' observations on everything.

last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Lunalovely said…
13. When Ron left her, and he came back, she almost beat the shit out of him, unlike Bella who came running to him in open arms
14. Hermione doesn't go into a live coma at the disappearance of Ron, either, or crying all over Harry and using him as a substitute for her great love's place. She pulls her weight around and marches on.

15. Hermione is strong, independent, smart, loyal, knows how to look out for herself, and does not need a boyfriend in her life to be happy. When she saw Ron going out with someone else, she sucked it up and went on with her life.

16.Hermione does not lay around moping for like 6 months hoping for some miracle to happen, nor was she all over Harry afterwords and using him as a replacement for Ron.

17..Hermione is smart, and well-behaved. Not sneaking behind her parents' backs and doing weird, creepy unnatural things. Like wishing to be an undead. Forcefully.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr youknowit101 said…
Didn't Hermione sneak around Hogwarts grounds all the time?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Pastagirl said…
18. Hermione has a better attitude about life.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr zanhar1 said…
19. Hermione didn't get pregnare at a young age

20. Hermione didn't jump into her relationship

21. Hermione doesn't take what she has for granted
Vor mehr als einem Jahr ThePrincesTale said…
22. Hermione is a lot more selfless than Bella. She cares about the world- about other people. While Bella is locked in her own selfish little bubble.
@YKI-Yes she did, but her intentions weren't all that bad...that doesn't MAKE her bad.

I really only made this forum because you or seomone made one about why Bella was better, so I wanted to retaliate, but honestly, I think there is a lot of good about both characters.
23. Looks arent everything to Hermione
^Neither are they to Bella............
JerzaScardendez commented…
Oh yeah? Then explain to me why she would state how HOT Edward was five times a day???? Vor mehr als einem Jahr
I guess my brain will never work right. At least I'm pretty. ~ Bella Swan
24. Hermione isn't a winy cry baby.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Chi27191 said…
25. Hermione has much more self esteem and self respect than Bella. Nearly all slytherins scoff her off for her blood status but never once was she troubled by that
she always kept her head held high and remained confident no matter what the situations were.............

.can you imagine Bella saying something like "I m a mudblood. Mudblood and proud of it."....... On the contrary Bella was always in a rush to turn into a vampire......
26.Hermione is so much matured when it comes to bad situations ..... i mean...Put Bella in a situation like GBoF when Hermione received those hate-mails after Rita Skeeter wrote that article about her....... i can't see Bella handling the situation alone with so much dignity......... i m sure she would run to her precious Edward in this case too
I know it does not matter but it is a point.....
27. Hermione tops the class every year.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr iamawesome77 said…
big smile
28.Hermione is smart and knows not to jump off a cliff if Ron leaves her.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr youknowit101 said…
I guess my brain will never work right. At least I'm pretty. ~ Bella Swan
It was pointed out that that was a joke. You have to read it in context.
laugh
29: Hermione doesn't have to be protected 24/7.She has a brain and voices her opinions.

30: Hermonie has actual friends that cares about her and and her every other word isnt "edward" or "I".

31: Hermione defends herself she doesn't ask for people to help her or act dumb and shallow half the time.

Vor mehr als einem Jahr Merope29 said…
32.Hermione is a vivid, beautifully characterized character with real strengths and weaknesses. She isn't special beyond reason.

so sorry I forgot to put a number on my reason. peace.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr crazychlo said…
33. It's simple, without Hermione, Harry and Ron are lost, many characters would have died, Harry would have never have defeated Voldermort and therefore causing the magic world to be in absolute ciaos. You can't say the same for one Bella Swan.

34. Hermione has never said "Holy crow!"
35: Hermione isn' a Mary Sue.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Lunalovely said…
36: Hermione didn't make out with Harry when she and Ron were ENGAGED
Vor mehr als einem Jahr CocoaMuffinLove said…
big smile
37: When the live of Hermione's life left her, she continued to search for the keys to destroy the worlds most deadly villain; when the love of Bella's life left her, she crawled into to the fatal position, and tried to attempt suicide.
38: Hermione taught me to love myself the way I am, to not care what people think of me, that I don't need a man to survive, that to be something you have to work for it, and that I shouldn't let a man control me; however, Bella TRIED to teach me that I can't live without a crazy stalker unnaturally white ass-hole, or tan stupid whiny bitch-of-a-werewolf by my side.
39: Well, Hermione didn't get pregnant while she was still a teenager, therefore, she's not easy like Bella, or, a slutty depressed bitch.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr PeaceLuvPotter said…
40: She has more logic then her.

(Lunalovely I love yours !)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Analin said…
41. I'm just going to sum it up with a quote from Move 7A.

Harry to Ron: "Come with me"

Ron's Reply: "And leave Hermione? We wouldn't last 2 days with her." *insert awkward pause* "Don't tell her I said that."

Case in point: She doesn't need the boys, they need her for her brain power. Somehow I can't see Edward and Jacob having a similar discussion about Bella. I just can't imagine it.
@crazychlo-What do you have against "Holy Crow"?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr DarkestZsusanna said…
laugh
42. Hermione doesn't need to have done the assignment before to get it right. (sience lab in Twilight. Said she did it already in Pheonix for those that forgot.)

@Analin
Edward and Jacob would be more like:
Edward: Come with me.
Jacob: And leave Bella?
Edward: Why not?
Jacob: She might die!
Edward: Only if we're lucky! Are you coming, or what?!
Jacob: *looks at Bella sleeping in tent and looks back* eh, sure why the hell not.

*walking together*

Jacob: Sooo... have you ever kissed a guy...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr MeLikeyHermione said…
big smile
The boys would never have survived without Hermione.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr SEEKER6 said…
big smile
43. Hermione is an insufferable know it all. It's NOT a bad thing. :3
Vor mehr als einem Jahr phoenixwand said…
Hermione has personality, she doesnt need constant attention of guys to prove her worth, she cares for her friends, she can punch goony like Malfoy in the face, she doesnt love Ron becuase he looks angel-like and has velvety voice (ick!)..she loves him for who he actually is, she cares so freakking much for her parents unlike Bella, Hermione doesnt jump off the cliff to hear her lover's voice.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr ange101 said…
smile
hermione is so smart unlike bella she's so dum
Vor mehr als einem Jahr hpotterforever7 said…
46. Hermione is independant and can handle things herself, unike Bella, who can't handle situations without her "precious" Edward.

47. Hermione is always quick-thinking even in tight situations: e.g. When she was being tortured in Malfoy Mansion, she was still able to think of a lie (Gryffindors sword being a fake). Can't imagine Bella doing that.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr hpotterforever7 said…
48. Hermione cares so much for her parents' lives. Did you see the scene in DH when she COMPLETELY deleted herself from their lives. Do know how much love that took? She was self-less, she took away her whole childhood, home, and protection, just so they wouldn't be harmed. But no, Bella has to have Jacob's pack to protect Charlie, and she runs away from him without an explaination to her death. Hermione loves her parents more than Bella ever could. Because all Bella needs in her life is Edward.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Belatrix said…
surprise
Bella is nothing special, she doesn't have any original attribute, and she doesn't change her annoying, bored, unintelligent mood into anything...
And that smiley up there is her face trough whole movie...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Kittylexy said…
49. Hermione can actually survive without her boyfriend
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Aimee147 said…
50. She stays loyal to the man she loves; Ron Weasley,but also stands up for what she believes in. In DH when Harry and Ron had the argument,she split it up and didn't just run off with Ron because she wanted to stay with him. She stayed with Harry because she KNEW that she had a role to fulfill in hunting for the Horcruxes. And when Harry danced with her in the movie,after they finished and he was looking at her,she could have easily kissed him because he was there for her,like Bella did with Jacob. But she didn't,because she wanted to remain loyal to Ron and only saw Harry as a close friend.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr FishermansWife said…
51. She admits to crying sometimes, and she lets her friends help her when she gets upset. (ie. Malfoy calling her a Mudblood for the first time, Ron making out with Lavender at every possibility.)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr ShadowSorcerer said…
smirk
52.All Bella does is toy with Edward and Jacob's emotions,and just grants them pain,whilst Hermione is actually friends with Harry and Ron,and has conversations with them and stuff,while Bella just makes out with Edward and Jacob,and tries to get Edward to have sex with her,and just talks about how every single vampire is after her cause shes soooo appealing.Face the facts twi-hards,Harry potter is better than twilight.Oh,and I'm not a twilight hater,I happen to love twilight,but I grew up with Harry Potter:-)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Ron-Mioneluver2 said…
smirk
53. Hermione's love story is more realistic than Bella's. Sure, Bella was heartbroken when Edward left her, but they instantly got back together. Meanwhile, Hermione and Ron went through TONS of jealousy problems (Viktor, McLaggen, Lavender), and they constantly fight. When have Bella and Edward fought? Also, how many people end up having true love at first sight and having a successful marriage? I'm not sure, but I'm guessing not a lot. Meanwhile, Hermione didn't like Ron at first, and she thought he was mean because he called her a know-it-all and has no friends. They fought over Crookshanks and Scabbers, they fought over Viktor, and they fought over Lavender. Also, like someone said earlier, when Ron comes back, she beats him up and got angry at him, while Bella ran into Edward's arms. But, eventually, 7 books later, Ron and Hermione got together. Meanwhile, it took Bella and Edward about 200 pages to get together. Which one sounds more rushed?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr alexisn10 said…
54. Hermione is extremely strong. She washed out her parents' memories to protect them. Bella is rude to Charlie.
55. Hermione went through WAY more tough stuff than Bella (being bullied daily, having to live through the image of your best friend being murdered...) and she doesn't jump off cliffs and ignore her friends and family.
56. Hermione actually stands up for herself instead of letting her boyfriend step all over her and control everything she says and does.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr hermionea4ever said…
57. Hermione doesn't need a man to survive, she can be strong on her own
58. Hermione is sweet, and cares about her family and her friends, and would do anything for them, I can't see Bella doing something that would risk her life for someone else.
59. Hermione is independent, and doesn't need a boyfriend to live
Vor mehr als einem Jahr miri1653 said…
angry
29. When Edward leaves Bella, she curls up and cries and engages in irresponsible and dagerous activities just to get an adrenaline-fueled hallucination of her sparkling vampirelink but when Ron leaves, Hermione, she gets on and saves the world! link
30. Hermione was a true friend, link but Bella didn't give a damn about her school friends and then Jacob's heart link

31. Bella cares too much about her appearence and thinks its cool to act delicate and helpless, often pulling the whole damsel in distress act link but Hermione could kick her ass can be a warrior as well as lady-like and saves the boys at least as often as they save her. link
Need I go on?