Harry Potter oder Twilight 1000 Reasons Why Harry Potter Is Better Than Twilight

lauracullen66 posted on Aug 27, 2009 at 01:29PM
just start at one and see if you can get 1000

Harry Potter oder Twilight 54807 Antworten

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 32551-32600 of 54807

Vor mehr als einem Jahr TempBest said…
Someone linked that picture to me, like, barely 10 mins ago >.<
Vor mehr als einem Jahr zanhar1 said…
XD tee hee
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Italktosnakes said…
LOVE this song <33 x
Weird Pairing :L x
:P The pic makes me think of Bellatrix/Hermione
Thats one of my favorite parings

Well me and my sister are going to go outside and enjoy the weather see ya. :) ☺
 Thats one of my Favorit parings Well me and my sister are going to go outside and enjoy the weath
Enjoy, Zanhar! :P
And Accio, I'll watch later. =P
So today, in science class, me and some other girls were already done our work and I was reading "Specials". They were talking about the Hunger Games and one said "Peeta is so much better than Gale!" and of course I objected to that and we started debating so fiercely it was insane. Then my science teacher (refer to her as Mrs V) told us she loved the Hunger Games and all sorts of books and then the other girl said "When I was reading the Hunger Games I couldn't stop reading!" So I said, "that happened to me with HP!" and my science teacher - the one with a Twilight poster on her door) said she loved HP. She said she was bawling when Dumbledore died, and kept thinking he'd come to life in DH. (Sucks that he didn't :( ) Then some girl mentioned Twilight sucks, and I agreed, so our science teacher went "Have you read it?!" and the other girl said "No," so Ms V said you can't judge it without reading it. At this point I said "I've read all four and I think they're horrible!" When Ms V heard this she was shocked so she said "everyone be quite, I want to hear why Best thinks it's horrible." Then everyone was staring at me! I answered, "because I don't like the Vampires sparkling - I like the stereotypical scary blood-sucking Vampires. And also because I like well-developed characters", to which Ms V was about to say something so I quickly added, "I mean, Bella whines so much!" and my teacher agreed. Guess what we didn't do in that science period?
Our science work.

Vor mehr als einem Jahr Ms_Mea said…
lol that sounds like fun Best!
It was :D

My science teacher decided to make a book club because of it :P
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Hi Im back
Welcome back, Zanny :)
☺ Thanks so hows your day?
Good lol, especially science class xD
Yours?
I love my since class, my teacher lets me play with fire. We've turned it blue green gold aqua so much fun. We've also let flames shoot out of our hands.

Like i said before fabulous day my computer started working again, it totally crashed yesterday and now its working good as new.

OMGZ TOM FREAKIN RIDDLE!
 I Liebe my since class, my teacher lets me play with fire. We've turned it blue green Gold aqua so muc
AWESOME! :D

Sucks that your computer crashed - I would die without mine! Glad it's working now :)

Eww Voldy DX
Gah I am so lucky it started working I almost missed the Bellatrix round in the icon contest! >.<

I hope I win, I mean I won the one for Dramione a while ago.
 Gah I am so lucky it started working I almost missed the Bellatrix round in the Icon contest! >.<
Eww Bellatrix DX
 Eww Bellatrix DX
Yes Bellatrix >:P

Not my Bellatrix you Weasley!

My computer stopped letting me add images :'( I had my fun.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr hsmgirl14a said…
In my science class today my friend and I gave a valentines day card that was signed by 'Brad Pitt'. It wasnt actually signed by Brad pitt it was signed by my friend. I made light using circuits too
Vor mehr als einem Jahr lucius_malloy said…
zzz
haii guys :)
oops, it's 2:45AM... baii guys :D
Cool, Cissy! :D

Night mommy! *hugs*
In honor of valentines day here is a video with the song love story by taylor swift.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr TimeIsGalleons said…
I'm aware that this was posted quite a while ago and I haven't a clue what number we're on, but this is one I've always really wanted to point out. I've read both series, Harry Potter since I was seven and Twilight when I was about fifteen, and one of the many things that made me like the Harry Potter series better was it's message. In Twilight, or rather Breaking Dawn, we're lead to believe that the Cullen family and wolves are going to fight for what's right in the face of a very corrupt and unjust government, but in reality, all they do is hope not to die themselves and stand by once they get a way out of the battle, leaving the oppressors free to continually abuse their position. On the other hand, in the Harry Potter series, Harry knows that he and the people he loves may die for the cause of which they are fighting for. He and his friends openly oppose the unfairness, racism, and adversity they face and fight against it to help, not only themselves, but their entire world. They don't only concentrate on the consequences they may face as individuals to work for a better world, but on how many lives, families, and innocent people can be saved if they just take the risk. So I believe while one of these series is nice in it's romantic category, it cannot give the same inspirational and soaring feeling you get when you read about how Harry and all the people he love eventually win the battle against all their evils without the cowardice of backing down in the face of the dangers they posed.
Can i have this dance featuring Harry potter
Hi

Hello!
And I agree TimeIsGalleons, good point :) HP all the way!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Gred_and_Forge said…
Hello?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr GemonkDruid said…
Hi!!!
Hi!
Hai!!!!!!!!
Hi!!!! What's up niece?
heyyy
everyone remember to write mudblood on their arms today ::)
I have so much homework to do Dx
@malloy: I'm going to sound dumb, but for what? D; It's still the 14th for me x]

@GD: Aw, that sucks.

Meh, I'm hungry :|
Nobody wants to help me... right? :/
Sorry, I just finished eating dinner.

What do you need help with?
it's to remember all the muggleborns who were persecuted during the war :)
GD, what homework? :D
February 15th? Okay, when I wake up, I'll remember to write mudblood on my arm ^_^
yessss :D
I'll post a pic when I get home
Let's see...

English: Consider a recent issue in our society. You must choose a political debate, a social concern or an environmental issue that you have not discussed in class. Find a news report about the issue in both a broadsheet and tabloid online publication.

• Create a similarities and differences table or a Venn Diagram where you detail five different features. You must include:
o Layout
o Bias
 Selection and omission
 Fact/ statistics
o Headline
o Image
o Language register

PART B: INTERPRETING THE FACTS
• Using the two articles you have selected for your Venn Diagram, create three (3) new headlines, one for each article.
o Each of these headlines should provide a different way of interpreting the article.
 For example, an article about a mine collapse could have a headline such as ‘Major mining disaster’ which focuses on the human element, or ‘Nature strikes back’ which focuses on the environmental impact of mining.
 You will need to read your chosen articles carefully to establish which angles (perspectives) can be seen in the article.
o You will need to provide reasons explaining why each of your headlines is appropriate (one paragraph per headline).

PART C: YOU ARE THE JOURNALIST
Write your own news report on the same issue from a fresh angle (new perspective) employing the appropriate language and structural features. Word limit: 350 words.

Art:
- Research Wendy Sharpe with particular reference to her murals at Cook and Phillip Park Pool
- Choose one other artist whose work represents water and research said artist's work.
- Focus on interpreting the works through Structural frame explaining how artists have used to formal elements to represent their work to the viewing audience.

Research:

-Document artist's work: title, date, size, materials used.
-coloured sketch or photocopy.
-150 words for each artist's work in the structural frame

Maths: Research and choose 1 algorithm to generate Pythagorean triads.

Latin: Test tomorrow, I have to revise >.<
Plus the damned guitar assessment D:
@malloy: I'll take a pic too if I remember :p

@GD: That looks confusing :|
lol the only problem with twmoha is that it's too cold to show it D:
GD -- I'm not even gonna try to get that D:
Twmoha?
to write mudblood on her arms.

and it is bloody freeezing in here D: I swear, it's hard to type cos my fingers are so frozen
Wow, I'm so slow tonight. Ugh, Mondays >.<

You're in Finland? Must be really cold there D;
Okay, I'll dumb it down for both of you:

English:

Choose two articles with talk about the same thing (I already did that)

Draw two overlapping circles (which is called a VENN DIAGRAM) and list their differences and similarities.

Create 3 different headlines for each article and explain why you choose that for the headlines.

Write your own article about it

Art:

Research two paintings and write shit about them from the structural frame.

Maths: some BS about triangles.

Latin: study for test
OHHHH :D

and yes, it is cold. like, -20C outside. not even joking. and my school always has crap priorities when it comes to money, so there's barely any heating D:
@GD: I think I proved that I am dumb tonight x]

@malloy: Holy smokes, I'd freeze in 50 degree weather :/