Harry Potter oder Twilight 1000 Reasons Why Harry Potter Is Better Than Twilight

lauracullen66 posted on Aug 27, 2009 at 01:29PM
just start at one and see if you can get 1000

Harry Potter oder Twilight 54807 Antworten

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2701-2750 of 54807

Vor mehr als einem Jahr LoveforSeverus said…
I've only herd a few songs on it. But I preview it on iTunes all the time. I mean, I have enough money to get it but my mom and dad work so much they don't have time to take me to get it.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr lucius_malloy said…
meh
Why not just buy it on iTunes? I mean, I understand the lure of a concrete CD and all, but sometimes it's just not possible. Like, I doubt that there's one shop in Finland that sells them.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr souflizzle317 said…
Jeez, I'm gone for 24 hours and you guys add 3 pages :) Okay, so I'm really late on a lot of stuff, but here goes:

I read the wikipedia page on My Immortal, and.....wow. I'm...I don't even know. That's just...wow. I'll read the actual story when I get back home (5 days) and have more time but holy. shit. That just sounds like someone having an extreme laugh, or someone needs to be checked into the pysch ward of the hospital. And then they made a movie???? On youtube, true, but still. I might die here.

Okay. Ginny and Neville did *not* go out. Neville invited Ginny because, sadly, no one else was saying yes to him and she's nice, and she accepted because she was a third year and so she wouldn't have been able to go to the ball by herself (it was for fourth years and older). Neither of them liked the other in a romantic way (we know Ginny didn't, and most likely Neville didn't either). Therefore, they were not a couple. Then, Ginny dated Michael Corner in her fourth year. Big deal. In her *fifth* year, she dated Dean Thomas, broke it off with him, and dated Harry. Three people in 2 years, and she married the third. NOT A BIG DEAL!

Okay, I have more to say but I desperately have to go now. No one die when reading My Immortal!
That's what I was talking about. My mom won't let me have access to her credit card for iTunes (which is a GOOD thing) but i have noone to take me to get an iTunes card :(
Vor mehr als einem Jahr mooimafish17 said…
crying
^^ Awwwww. trust that is a god thing. Mine is linked with my bank card and i am in debt each month!!!! not good for a poor student!!!

*sorry for the !! rape - im kinda going over bored lately

theres a my immortal movie - oh dear god
Vor mehr als einem Jahr venvargie said…
laugh
theres a my immortal movie - oh dear god

I wish my computer had speakers.
xD
That sounds hilarious!
tongue
^^ i weep for the world, but lol at it to!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr souflizzle317 said…
Haha I can see from the wikipedia page that My Immortal is like 35 chapters or something, but how long does it take to read?
Haha I can see from the wikipedia page that My Immortal is like 35 chapters or something, but how long does it take to read?

The chapters are extremely short.
And it has 43 actually.
Shouldn't take more then an hour
Vor mehr als einem Jahr sleazy_weasley said…
big smile
#random:

Hermione falls unconscious when she is tortured under the Cruciatus Curse by Bellatrix, notable deranged Death Eater. Bella falls unconscious when Edward breathes in her face.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr sleazy_weasley said…
zzz
Okay don't worry I've gone completely off-track, my bad. >.<
^No that's good. It should be a reason. I have no clue what we're on and i'm too lazy to find out
Haha, nice reason!
xD
And what about when Edward kisses her and her heart ACTUALLY stopped.
I've heard of heart stopping kisses, but that was ridiculous.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr FredWRules said…
^ I know, it's stupid, and in twilight, when he kisses her, her heart stops, and no one comes in yelling to try and get her alive again!!
smirk
^ Maybe they all wanted her to die too. >;D
^ I know I want her to.
^ We all do. We all do..
smile
*picks up stake* Mob?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr DracoLuver said…
^ I'll bring the pitchforks! (:
mischievous
I'll bring my wand collection and the Weasleys on Thestrals!!!
Hahah, and i just finished reading the pages. We did start a trend! Do we need dragons? I'll bring my hungarian horntail. (:
yep. haha, we've started up so many war efforts! XD
lol, OMG, I noticed, the Cullens don't have weapons or anything. I know thier vampires, but they should keep stakes and matches just in case! Okay, so I'm gonna act like a fan girl *Hem Hem*

OMG, LYKE, DRCO IS SO HAWT, LYKE HW CULD U NOT LYKE IT!

xD (:
NAO WAI BEEOTDSHC!!!!cheese@(^(&^!!!!^(*& GFDWRES=D US DA HOTTEST 1 AROUND IKCF GYKOKKUHJU CDOMFT LYK HIMN,==K. MJUJMP OKLDFDF ASE XDCLKKIFF!!!!!!applepie!!!!!!!!@^(**^%$*&a­mp;­^%@

translation: No way bitch! Fred is the hottest one around, if you don't like him, jump off a cliff!!!

wow, that took me a while. XD it's harder than it looks, people.
lol, we should give 'em credit! Don't worry, Fred's on my list. ;)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr emlincr said…
^^haha

Well then whatever reason we're on:
Smeyer really insults a lot of things simply because of her lack of knowledge of them and the mistake she makes...if that makes sense. Let me explain. One thing that Smeyer clearly doesn't understand is chess. On the cover of Breaking Dawn, there's a queen in the center and a pawn in the back, this is supposed to recognize how Bella was one of the weakest pieces in the beginning and she ends up being the most powerful.
Well the mistake that "brilliant" Smeyer made is that the queen is an offensive piece in chess. It can move wherever it wants, whichever way it wants, and can take out a lot of pieces, so therefore: offense. Bella, on the other hand, possesses the power of "shielding" people/vampires/werewolves. Shield= defense.
If there actually were to be a battle in Breaking Dawn and Bella were to act like the queen piece, she would get her ass kicked. Yeah, yeah, yeah, she's a newborn and she's super strong and all, but we all know that if she left the Cullens's side for a minute, she would get torn apart. Not a very good offensive piece.
Am I too late to fight?
Have you read the fanfic "My Immortal" .... i heard it's bad!
^ Nope! Welcome to the fight!
big smile
^ woot woot! what weapons are you bringing?
A couple of Blast-Ended Skrewts and a Boggart, at the very least.
And My Immortal might have just killed off about half of my brain cells.
^ Hahah, how about we list them?

I have :

1. Inivisibility Cloaks
2. Firebolts
3. Hungarian Horntails
5. Godric Gryffindor's Sword ( i can make copies )

Can anyone provide Death Eater masks?
^ Hahha, that's perfect! And can you explain to me what that fanfic is about? Oh, and im so jealouse! You have a boggart! :O
It's not really about anything... there's this GOFFIK main character who's name is either Ebony, Enoby, Eboby or Enony. Or something similar. Then she basically runs around screwing goffik-Drace and goffik-Harry 'Vampire' Potter.
yeah, they're all vampires.

And the boggart has been here forever, our house is ancient :D
I have:

1. the Weasleys
2. Thestrals
3. Crumple-Headed Snorkacks
4. Wrackspurts
5. the Lovegoods
6. the Dumbledores
7. RUMBLEROAR!!!!!

I think I win.
^ Um, nice fanfic? Oh, and she picked the two guys i liked in the series. SHE'S GONNA PAY!

Ohh, do you have another one that i can borrow. >:)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr slytherinangel said…
surprise
Harry Potter is beautifully written and Twilight just seems like a bad fanfic to me.
haha yep, Twilight is worse than MI.
^ It is a fanfic haha. The funny thing is that Stephenie thinks she did a favor to mankind by writing it.
Well, I'm out .. I'll post some reasons tomorrow. (:
she does?
God, can this mob pay her a visit, too?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr weirdchick009 said…
big smile
i adore the harry potter characters way more then the twilight...i loves me some ron...

and just what do you think the characters in twilight boggarts would look like?

==also to add on to the list there are characters in the twilight series that they give mention to a couple of times but they don't have any role when they could have one
====for instance emmett and esme...you don't know much about them and there history isn't really revealed except for the fact that they were turned by Carlisle (lol his name has a squiggle under it on my computer)...then all of bella's "friends" at school don't appear to much in it.
=====basically it implies that girls should be choosing some good looking, mysterious guy that you know nothing about over people who are suppose to be your friends. which is really stupid. and the only reason anybody likes twilight is mainly because they wish they were bella wanting something that they can't get.

aka...in my opinion they aren't even vamps, i mean come on i think if something sparkles in the sun then it would be a unicorn or somehting...

if you agree you should read this book called vampire haiku's it is funny and it addresses twilight in it, or you should read nightlight. I think that has more a plot to it then the actual twilight series.

big smile
Haha, can I join in the fight!?
:D
*hopeful look*
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Italktosnakes said…
meh
Well...I know that Stephanie Meyer's boggart would be Good Literature...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr weirdchick009 said…
laugh
haha nice
smirk
Well...I know that Stephanie Meyer's boggart would be Good Literature...

And logic.
yes anyone can join the fight if they want!!!!
mischievous
Yay~
But you have to bring weapons, and they can't be any of the ones I've listed XD
oh my, i leave you all for a good nights sleep and come back to find you have started a war!

im so proud of you guys

i must get to school now but FEAR ME, as I WILL RETURN!