H2O Just Add Water Season 4 true

natalis11 posted on Aug 05, 2012 at 08:44PM
What have been said is kind of true because it looks from what i have been reading on things like gossip pages that i can trust cos they are always right it comes that yes there is gone to be a new maramid called Kelly Smith and Zane fels in love with her. I'm not sure if though Phoebe Tonkin will be playing. That's all i know right now i'll put more if i have more information. keep on truck with me. Season 4 will be on apparently in 2013 in British sides.
 What have been sagte is kind of true because it looks from what i have been Lesen on things like gos

H2O Just Add Water 7 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr h2o-clewis said…
Where is your source ? can you give us a link !
I hope it's official ! but with out Phoebe there is no H2o ...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr natalis11 said…
laugh
The link was shone by my H20 bestfriend who's sister freind ha lots of fan links and she shown me this wait i'll copy it:

H20 just add water is ON!
We have just heard from the productor of this fantastic program that season 4 is on. Sadly we might have to say that well Phoebe Tonkin might not be at it though. How many fans are probally dissapointed but don't worry because new star: Kelly Smith will flirt with Zane Bennett.
Ok but this is sadly not official because producer have exclaimed that everything might change.
See us more fans of H20 SEASON 4.

Soo you see this was sent by my bestie:)
I can trust her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!! it's sadly not official sorry
Vor mehr als einem Jahr krisy04 said…
smile
No there is no season 4 they r making a h2o spin off series called Mako Mermaids!
cool
yes that is true that tey are making H20 spin off but just for the time while they'll be making H20 season4
laugh
news:
Apparently the Mako Mermaids spin off will be on until h20 is done.
If though it'll be good the producer will keep it on. We'll see how many people will be watching it though,,,,ok thanks and wait for more
surprise
No season 4 phoebe is playing in Vampire diaries sorry
 No season 4 phoebe is playing in Vampire diaries sorry
Vor mehr als einem Jahr trivia101 said…
big smile
i really want a season 4!

what happened to sending us a link?