Grim Tales Interview for GTAB

Reaperrose101 posted on Oct 27, 2011 at 09:04PM
Um, hello. Reaperrose here. I may know some fans of Grim Tales may be piss off for the long wait of After Birth and Bleedman being slow. So I'm making a interview forum for no reason. I may also try to make this as a comic with Kintu as the host. I may need details thought.

Grim Tales 9 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr stratus said…
hi this is stratus big fan of your work. ^^ um afterbirth i think was supposed to be sold or something but now i think they dont know what to do with it to make it free or not. if its that then fans without credit cards are doomed D=
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Reaperrose101 said…
tongue
CRAP. wait are you talking about my work or Bleedman's because my friend Kintu's going to be the host? He said he may sign up to Fanpop so he can work in this.
sunny
i was talking about your work actually. but im a fan of bleeddman too. if you friend joins fanpop. he can still continue where you left off.with the inteview. and ill talk to him too.
be careful, he can be a jerk sometimes.
ok, and i hope they will just release it normally after grim tales what about mimi
me too.
sad
Kintu couldn't go on the computer last weekend due to his cousins who hogged the computer the whole weekend.
yea its hard when you live with other people that like use to use the computer alot
-.-
yup.