Grim Tales What About Mimi?

Zombie_Queen posted on Jun 30, 2011 at 03:23AM
Hey There! I noticed that there is practically no one on the forum talking about the new pages on What About Mimi? Let us start talking about these important matters. Shall we? :) Well, what do you think the 'special artifact' Mimi has to fetch for Him is? I think it's Horror's Hand. Since he lost a hand, and all? What do you guys think? What do you think it's like to be in Mimi's position? What would you do if you were Mimi?

Grim Tales 25 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr stratus said…
i thinks they will get Grims trunk, and i feel bad that Mimi is being forced to go through all this, her dad knows she dosent want jeff to suffer to hes using her feelings againts her to make her obey, and in the end he probably wont keep his promise and laugh at her while he totures jeff for eternity
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Zombie_Queen said…
Ya. But I think he will keep his promise sorta. Because Him (the devil) always keep there promises but the change it around and stuff.
yea devils like to twist words around and eff up your deals and wishes

wouldnt it be funny if grim had a Death Note in his vault and theirs a plushie of Light and "L" next to it
big smile
Lmao! Ya, ikr! :D
i love how Minnie was super angry at Mimi and tries to crush her with tentacles but then quickly forgets about it becuase of Mimi's unexpected gasm face and her anger is completely gone when Mimi hammers Jr. to the floor on top of her. those pages were pervy but funny
so does anyone think mimi will make it out of the castle with the irem or will mandy show up and shoot her knee caps with her Uzi ?

offtopic: when ever i make a new post on this topic i get error 500 and my post dosent show up in updates or forum reply #
wink
Hahaha! Ya those pages were pretty funny. I don't know. Im just kinda worried to see Mandy and Mimi meet and then like fight. Because Mimi's pretty strong, but you know how Mandy is, right? It should be interesting.
yea mandy is super intense she wont care if mimi is a kid so im scared. Mimi is skilled but Mandy is Mandy and Mandy GETS her way! no exceptions. Mimi isnt the bad guy so she shouldnt get hurt.

grim would go easy on Mimi i think. but hope they dont cacth up. i think Mimi is very close to Opening the vualt and she has Cerberus on a leash so we may get to see inside the vault soon
angelic
Minnie is getting less repressive with her secret feelings for Junior before you really couldn't tell but in more recent occasions she isnt hiding it as much. she got jealous when junior got impressed by mimi and called her amazing. Minnie gave him an Axe slap.
lol Axe Slap! haha. Ya, i agree. I think she's being a lil' more open about it cuz she knows that Jr knows how she feels about him, so I guess it isn't really worth the effort to hide it, you know?
oh Minnie, i just dont know what will become of her. will her feelings ever be returned, will they ever go away, how far will her forbidden attraction take her? how many more awkward close encounters with Jr.along the way, will her temptation torment her forever or will she fully give in to it? will she find happiness and closure?

Wow, too many deep questions for me! Her feelings be returned? Forbidden attraction: Hmm, Im kinda apposed the idea of Minnie and Jr as a couple but I would like to see action go on with them. You know, have Minnie make a move. Close encounters: I think there's gunna be TONS MORE! I think that one day she'll just crack and give Jr her all. Hmmm, no closure i Think. What about you?
i also think Minnie will have a breaking point and she will make a move. like serve Jr. some tea and wakes up chained to a bed and she will start speaking demon and command his nergals to stop his resisting and make him cooperate. but thats just a worst case scenario. i do love Jr.s reactions when those moments of random inappropriateness happen between them. its so funny.

im not sure how things will work out for Minnie :/ but i hope she inst left with a broken heart.
smile
Haha, ya, I agree. Minnie: every story has a happy (well most of them) so Im pretty sure in AfterBirth Minnie will be happy for sure.
i think now that Mimi's in the picture Minnie will become more jealous and competitive. Now that Jr. is starting to get feelings for Mimi i think Minnie be mad and do something to impress Jr. I think she will decide its time to command the nergals to remove the Nails pinning her and Jr. to the floor and she will fight Mimi herself and show Jr. who is really the "Amazing" one.
Hmmm. Not that bad of an idea. But I think Mandy or Grim will step in before she does that.
worried
i want Mimi to get the artifact and leave the catsle safely. becuase shes doing it for a good reason. if mandy and grim show up then Mimi will be in big trouble, mandy will never let her escape! her dad said if she fails jeff will suffer horribly and he will make her watch. so Mimi really needs to complete this. so maybe cerberus can break the vault and she can find the item and run!! run as fast as those little boots can take her. and plz don't bump into Mandy. =S
hmmm
haha, well now we know that ceberus doesnt open the vault. But ya, it's kinda ahrd to see what will become of Mimi next. (:\
yea she didnt need cerberus for the door after all. she swung him in the air and slammed him on the ground. i didn't know she was strong like that. it looks like cerberus will be taking a little nap. i wonder how that little can opener can get break past that massive vault door. Mimi is so close now the suspense is building up lot now.
i noticed Jr. getting a nose bleed over Mimi's magic mini-skirt powers.
Mimi opened the vault :O
smirk
Ya, and I didn't expect seeing Manbot there. And did you see Dark Danny in the first panel? Didn't expect him there either. Things are getting intense. :I
Minnie always wanted a little tryke of her own. reminds me of the inocence still inside her. although she was forced to give up her humanity to survive all the emotional and physical suffering her dad put her through. deep down shes still a kid who cherishes things and wants to be happy

p.s. welcome back zombie queen ^^
Vor mehr als einem Jahr tracey32713 said…
I felt bad for Mimi cause her father was holding her best friend life and if she didn't get him Horror's hand he'd die :(

well if i were Mimi i'd do it anyway but do it super fast and sneaky and since i'm very sneaky in rl i'd totally wouldn't get caught XD
i would steal the hand too, but i probably wouldnt make it pass 1 gaurd
Vor mehr als einem Jahr MahnameisNikkie said…
smile
i would do the same thing so that i can have my best friends soul back