Grey's Anatomy Spoiler alert on ABC tv-shows!

PrivatGreys posted on Mar 21, 2011 at 02:42PM
Spoiler alert (well, a spoiler for those of you without calendars or an awareness of what month it is): May is coming up fast. This means, of course, that May Sweeps is right around the corner, and with it, May Sweeps spoilers galore and, even more exciting, season finale spoilers. But instead of just telling you everything that’s going to happen, I’m going to make this fun for me you. Take a look at the chart below. Go ahead, I’ll wait. See?

It’s chock-full of spoilers but only of the near-spoiler variety, leaving you the opportunity to guess which characters I’m talking about. (Hint: Everything that’s mentioned happens to a regular or recurring character — no fly-by-night guest stars.)

As weeks pass, I’ll update the chart, revealing who’s who (most likely after the episode airs) and sometimes (read: when I find out more) tacking on additional mystery items. (I may also drop an occasional hint in the form of an asterisk quiz — if you’re good.) Now doesn’t that sound like fun? Lie and say yes; you know that’s what I prefer, anyway.

Number of weddings: At least 7

Romantic Reunions: At least 2

Number of couples having sex for the first time: At least 1

Number of shocking pregnancies: At least 3

Number of babies born: At least 3

Number of breakups: At least 2

Number of confirmed fatalities: At least 5

Number of paintball wars: 1

Number of Near-Death Experiences: At least 1

Number of possible fatalities: At least 3

Number of resurrections and/or big returns: At least 2

Number of onscreen firings and/or resignations: At least 1