Glee Fans Please to meet you... :)

HugeEgoSorry posted on Dec 11, 2009 at 05:22AM
Wow, I love the idea having a Glee Fans Spot. I was thinking of starting one myself few months ago but I don't have the nerve to do so. Hehehe

I'm happy that finally, we have one! For now we have six fans but I know we'll grow bigger for the coming years. :) I was thinking it'll be nice to meet each other and get to know more about our fellow Glee fans, what do you think?

Hmm, let me start. :)

Hi I'm Xyza aka HugeEgoSorry.. Some call me Xy others call me HES (especially here in FP). I'm 19 years old and I live in the Philippines and was into Glee since my cousin showed me the pilot episode of it. It blew my mind and the show's funny (I need some laugh at that time) and now I found myself loving it like I don't know what to do with its four month break.

So there we go. How about sharing your own?? :) /huggles/

Glee Fans 11 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr ajhalecullen said…
big smile
Hi i'm Adriana and everyone calls me Adri. I'm 19 years old soon to be 20 and i live in Mexico and was into glee since i saw the promos. The show makes me laugh and sing (and thats the 2 things i love to do). I really don't know what i'm going to do without glee :( i love the show and the amazing cast. =]
Vor mehr als einem Jahr swimchick said…
Hi everyone! I'm Emma (no, not Pillsbury). I lived abroad this year but usually I'm in the USA. I didn't really know about Glee until after the first 8 episodes had already aired, but now I'm in love!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr HugeEgoSorry said…
smile
Hi Adri and Emma, please to meet both of you! :) I agree the show is really interesting and takes off my load House (unfortunately) had been offering to me this time around. I'm just so thankful that someone created Glee. Their lines are awesome, aren't they? And yah, the whole cast is amazing *image of Will Schuester enters and began drooling.. lols*

I hope we'll keep in touch! ?:)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr LoveLiesAndLust said…
Hey, everyone! (: I'm Carrie. I'm 16 years old (birthday's on June 12), and a Junior in high school. I started watching Glee around episode 8 , because one of my closest friends (on here) introduced me to it. So I watched the ep, and completely fell in love with the show! So I caught up on all the episodes, and VOILA, here we are. Also, maybe some people know (or not) that I created the spot, so if you ever want an icon or banner change just PM me. (:
OH! I was born and lived most of my life in Canada (Quebec) and went on vacas to the U.S (Florida, California, New York, mostly), and now I live in New York City! :D
I hope to talk and get to know more and more Glee fans, and maybe become close friends with some/them? (:
Vor mehr als einem Jahr spikes_girl said…
Hi! I'm Cat, and I'm part Scoobie/part vampire/part squint/part Team Angel/part hunter/part witch/part Gleek. Depending on what shows you watch (and if you read Harry Potter :P) you might've understood part of that. I'm already pretty good friends with a lot of Gleeks and I hope this spot will increase that!
Hi girls.. :) yah hopefully we'll get bigger (which I know we would be) :-)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr dolphinsrock8D said…
heart
Hi I'm Christina! I'm 16 years old and live in California in the USA. When I saw the promos for Glee last April/May ish, I thought it would be like High School Musical and I would hate it. Then I watched the pilot because I was bored one day and I had gotten it free on itunes, and I fell in love with it! I'm so glad I started watching it! I look back and think that it was really stupid of me to assume I would hate it.
wow, we grew another 7 more fans in just a day or two! That's big and hi Tina (hope you don't mind if I call you like that). :) BTW, you guys could come back here so we could talk with each other. :)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr mswaldass said…
Hi! I'm Sabina. I'm from Sweden. I'm 16, but turning 17 this month. Uhhh, I first started watching Glee after it had already aired 10 episodes because I first got interested in watching since they were going to air it in Sweden, so I decided to take a look. I got hooked immadiately and watched the rest of the episodes in like 2 days. ;)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr iLoveChair said…
Hey, everyone!
I'm Natasha, but people on Fanpop call me Nat for short. I'm from Macedonia, little country in Southern Europe some people may not know. :P
I started watching Glee like Sabina^ did, after 9 or 10 aired episodes, watched them all in like 2 days, and got immediately hooked. Glee is my #2 favorite show atm, very close to my first one. xD
Vor mehr als einem Jahr swimchick said…
Nat I think you and I started watching around the same time because we both showed up all over the Glee fan spot around the same time :D