Frozen Frozen (Elsa's powers)

Sweet_Angele posted on Mar 07, 2014 at 06:22AM
So it all starts when Elsa was helping Anna clean the castle, "The castle will look so much better Elsa!" Anna said excitedly, "I agree with you sis...." Elsa said quietly, "What's wrong Elsa??" But Elsa didn't answer, so they just went on and kept cleaning.
Anna was a little worried that Elsa wasn't in such a good mood as she always is so Anna tried cheering her up by going to the village and having fun. So off they went, Anna bought lots of new clothes but Elsa said nothing at all.
Anna got really worried so she asked "What's wrong Elsa??" Then Elsa said "Anna, do you know how I got my ice powers?" It seems that Elsa wasn't angry or sad, she just felt that she was the only person in her family who has the ice power.... Anna wanted to help, but she didn't know what to do.... The only person who could have ice powers, it was up to Anna to solve the big question, only one problem.... where to start??
 So it all starts when Elsa was helping Anna clean the castle, "The schloss will look so much better El

Frozen 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr KishaQuinones14 said…
wink
I Think Elsa got her powers because maybe when The Queen of Arrendelle is pregnant, she's always in cold places?