Fans of PoM Roleplay: Haunted House

AgentBobcat18 posted on Jun 23, 2013 at 11:47PM
PLOT
It's Halloween, and everybody's talking about the new haunted house. Rumor has it that many go in bravely, confident that everything will be alright- but they never come out again. So, the zoosters decide to sneak out of the zoo and see how scary it really is. But the moment they step in they are surrounded by their worst nightmares. Monsters roam the halls, looking for new blood. Will you survive?
You can control the monsters, but no God Modding, and you can't kill OCs, only monsters. Yes, you can claim Canon Characters, but First Come, First Serve. Have fun!

Fans of PoM 27 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr AgentBobcat18 said…
Because only I would make a Haunted House roleplay in summer.
To say Amy was scared would be the understatement of the year. She was absolutely terrified! Her friends had somehow convinced her to sneak out of the zoo ( What would the zookeepers say! Why, if they got back they'd probably be put in cages! ) and visit the scariest haunted house in New York. Great friends, huh?
'' Oh, come on, Ames,'' Mad whined. '' It's not gonna be that bad.''
'' Not that bad?!'' Amy shrieked. '' Mad, this is the scariest haunted house ever! Of course it's gonna be bad!''
Mad rolled her eyes. '' Amy, I've seen pictures of the house and it won't be scary!''
'' Coming from you!'' Amy shot back. '' Mad, you eat animals ten times bigger than you for breakfast! you're not scared of anything!''
Mad puffed out her chest, but admitted that Amy was probably right. '' But, still, if you didn't want to come you could've just said no.''
Amy glared at Mad in disbelief, '' Say no? You guys dragged me over here! I'm surprised you didn't tie me up!''
Sarah cut in. '' Guys, guys, chillax. Look, Mad, you were a bit unfair to Amy. Amy, just calm down.
'' Calm down?!''
'' Yes. Now, let's just have fun, okay?''
Amy nodded grudgingly, unable to stay mad at her friends for long. '' Okay.''
Vor mehr als einem Jahr mostar1219 said…
Monique: *starts doing the dance for "thriller"*
Vor mehr als einem Jahr kivamarie said…
Me: (rolls eyes)
Mad grins. '' Oh, yeah!'' She started dancing with Monique.
Amy stared at them. '' What are they doing?'' She questioned Sarah.
Sarah shrugged. '' Setting the mood.'' She replied with a grin. '' Wanna join in?''
'' I'm good.'' Amy replied, images of getting attacked by monsters fresh in her mind.
Me: you okay Amy?
Amy stared at her. '' Aren't you scared?'' She asked incredulously.
Me: um sometimes I get scared why?
Monique: we're all terrified. *tosses a sweater for everyone* now, in the presence of the paranormal, a room's temperature drops
Amy thanked Monique quietly, then looked at Kivamarie like she was crazy. '' Why?! Because we're in a haunted house, that's why!''
Mad rolled her eyes. '' Excuse Amy, she's no fun.''
Amy looked like she was about to make a witty comment, but suddenly froze. '' D-did you guys hear that?''
'' Hear what?'' Sarah questioned.
Amy opened her mouth, then closed it. '' Oh, it's nothing. Probably just the wind.''
Mad raised an eyebrow. '' Uh-huh. Sure.''
Sarah, who had wandered off to another room, yelled, '' Hey, guys! This place is totally cool! Oh, and there's a fake coffin in here, too! Weird, right? Maybe the ghosts are having a Halloween party!'' She joked. A creaking noise could be heard, like a coffin being opened. '' Hey, guys, I bet there's gonna be some fake dummy hiding out in here-'' Suddenly, Sarah screamed. A banging noise could be heard, and Sarah raced out of the room, slamming the door shut. '' N-not fake!''
Me: (puts on the sweater)
Me: as in real right?
'' No, the dummy was made out of chocolate.'' Mad muttered sarcastically. '' Of course she meant real!''
Sarah nodded, eyes comically wide. '' I-It was real! Real, i tell you! See, when I saw it I was like, ' Nah, it ain't real, ' cause I don't believe in that kinda stuff, and a vamp sleeping in a coffin would be so totally cliche, am I right? Anyways, then I opened it thinking that a dummy would be inside but then there was this pale dude sleeping in there and he sits up and glares at me and the dude had really sharp fangs and then I screamed and ran out and it was so freaky, man!'' She took a deep breath. '' B-but maybe it was my imagination...''
Me: I think that might be it you know your imagination
Sarah nodded, eyes still wide. '' Y-yeah, probably it.'' She managed a nervous chuckle. '' Man, I have got to lay off the Winkies, I'm starting to go a little looney...'' She smiled faintly. '' Yeah, it was probably fake or a hallucination.''
Me: so now what?
Monique: hmm, finding out more about the history of the house or possibly the owner can probably lead to finding a way to help some spirits in here find peace. *sees staring faces* what? I've seen a lot of paranormal shows, granted the purpose of some of them was just to see whether a building is haunted or not. Alcatraz definitely is, by the way.
Me: (puts on garlic necklace)
Monique: *sprinkles holy water on everyone*
Me: I'm guessing holy water has something to do with witches
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Monique: I heard vampires
Mad made a face at the garlic. " Ew, garlic is gross!" She complained.
Sarah rolled her eyes. " Mad, you don't have to eat it." Suddenly, her face grew suspicious. " Gross, you say? Or maybe... YOU'RE A VAMPIRE!" She pointed an accusing paw at the devil. Mad rolled her eyes.
" Please, I'm not one of those sparkly wannabees. Gosh Sarah, you're as paranoid as..." Mad trailed off. " Commander," Amy finished quietly.
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Me: (rolls eyes)
Monique: cool it with the paranoia for a little bit, okay?
Me: yeah calm down already
Monique: now we need to stick together
Me: right