Fairy Tail when do Du think natsu will make lucy his girlfriend?

SSAS posted on Apr 22, 2012 at 11:10AM
have any ideas? pls. reply.

Fairy Tail 14 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr natcy08 said…
big smile
i dont have an idea but i bet they will be together =>
Vor mehr als einem Jahr BakaOnibi said…
monkey
This will most likely happen at the end of Fairy Tail. He will start to realise he has feelings for Lucy during the last arc. Then they will get together during the last few chapters/episodes. HAPPY ENDING(Atleast for NaLu fans).
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Jennifer0 said…
laugh
I think it might turn out to be her and Grey, so far they have been hinting @ it >.> JUVIA WILL BE CRUSHED
Vor mehr als einem Jahr FlamesAndKeys said…
heart
Obviously at the end or sometime near the end. Oh, they might even have an arc to them selves! Not likely though. And let's face it, it's hard for it NOT to happen because Mashima didn't make her meet Natsu by 'coincedence' for nothing, right?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr JinxyFox said…
heart
No offense to Natsu fans, but he's a bit dense. So, I'd be surprised (and EXTREMELY happy) if he even asks her out.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr hungergameslova said…
smile
Maybe Natsu's gonna get some advise from Mirajane like Lucy...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Nalu-love said…
smirk
hmmm who know but cant wait wen it happen nalu:D
Vor mehr als einem Jahr wishey said…
No idea, but I bet it will happen before fairy tail ends.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr pjwoww said…
heart
At the end of manga and anime (can't wait) NALU4EVER
Vor mehr als einem Jahr T_ballack said…
relationships are things that might not really happen for natsu, while i maintain he would never end up with lucy and that if he ended up with anyone its lisanna. but even that might not happen to the end, and if lucy ends up with anyone looks like it might be loke and that is slim.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr wishey said…
^ He might if he figures out that Lucy likes him.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr T_ballack said…
I really don't see this happening, i have considered whether its because i'm a natsu x lisanna person but thats not it, its just they haven't been any real signs either canon or filler that there is any of this kinds of feelings from natsu towards lucy. The only thing we see are just weak things like they always being together which can be explained with the main characters arguement, them wearing similar clothes this sometimes is as a result of cloth change from the celestial world, or becos they are in the same team. The things Natsu does for lucy the consoling and saving and tuff is the same he'd do for levy, for cana, laki, juvia, kinana, and basically any female member except for erza and mirajane. He has shown that he dreams of the time he spent with lisanna, whats to say he doesn't dream it frequently oe at least more than the once we know, plus thats couple dancing, he did with lisanna. but it is not that the chances of this happening i 0%, its just there isn't' any evidence so far, and there is the usual main characters love that happens, but if this relation does happen then it'd be sad.
 I really don't see this happening, i have considered whether its because i'm a natsu x lisanna person
Vor mehr als einem Jahr lznus said…
at the end of the series ...........nalu fan forever
Vor mehr als einem Jahr DREAMER567 said…
heart
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII I HAVE NO IDEA!:D
BUT I HOPE THEY WILL (NALU) END UP TOGETHER!
I SHIP NaLu!