Evanescence Does Anybody No?

evfan posted on Nov 02, 2009 at 05:09PM
Hey i just got a message from another fan saying amy has a nother album coming out in December!!!!!!!! does anybody kno anything about this? I would love to hear about it!!!!!!!!!!
 Hey i just got a message from another Fan saying amy has a nother album coming out in December!!!!!!!

Evanescence 3 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr behindlacrymosa said…
laugh
Hmmm, I haven't heard anything about this at all and it is December now (unless you mean next December) they're leaving like album promotion very late if it is this December and there's less than a week left.

It seems odd, seeing as Amy is hard at work on the new Evanescence album. Maybe it was a mistake and they were referencing to The Muppets Revisited album... I don't know, I'd be interested to hear from anyone that knows anything about it though!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr para-scence said…
i heard its supposed to come out in September, or late fall...?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Blackdragon999 said…
cool
Guys check the official web and stuff. I have read it's comming in the fall 2011 but very well may be delayed. I don't care if it's delayed and it becomes even better. Maye they r removing it but I HOPE it's out THIS year. I'll buy it and travel anywhere to see it live if Ev does it. Hell I'll go to japan if that's where they go