Emma Watson SEEKING ADULT PEN PAL FOR INCARCERATED EMMA WATSON Fan

PenPalSeeker posted on Nov 20, 2008 at 11:00PM
I am a 32 year old SWM who is currently spending a few years in a federal minimum security prison.

I am a HUGE fan of the actress Emma Watson, but I read about her far too seldom for my liking. I’m feeling very much out-of-the-loop. Mostly what I’m looking for is a friend who admires Emma as much as I do.

I’m also a fan of Vanessa Hudgens, Keira Knightley, Natalie Portmand, Kirsten Dunst, Camilla Belle and Kristin Kreuk, among others, but Emma is my favorite.

My other interests include bicycling, electronics, RC cars, NPR and mechanical engineering.

There’s not a lot to do here, so I figure I may as well be well read when I get out. I read about a book a week. Classics, SCI-FI, fiction, non-fiction, a bit of everything.

I’ve been trying to learn Spanish. Mostly because what little TV I watch is usually in Spanish and it would be nice to know what’s going on. Besides, it can’t hurt to be bi-lingual!

I used to work as a CNC Machinist so it shouldn’t be too hard to find a job when I get out. I’m hoping to keep up to speed somehow so my skills don’t get too rusty. At least bikes won’t change much and I doubt I’ll forget how to ride. I’m really looking forward to cruising around again.

I work and I don’t spend much, I’m saving every penny I can for the future. I’m not looking for charity, just someone who shares my interests. I have no preferences, I welcome hearing from anyone over the age of 18.

You can write to me at:
Terry Hansen 60295-090
FCI Elkton
PO Box 10
Lisbon, OH 44432

Emma Watson No Antworten