Elton John New Classic Rock record out now “No Place Left to Fall” Von Bill Champlin

chillingrooves posted on Aug 26, 2009 at 09:37PM

Bill Champlin’s New Solo CD/DVD “No Place Left to Fall” is FANTASTIC!

Unless you have been living under a rock, you already know that Bill Champlin has left the band Chicago after 28 years (!) and will be doing a solo tour later in the year to support his solo release, called “No Place Left to Fall”. He will no doubt put on an amazing show with all this great new material.

I’ve been a fan since his earlier CHICAGO days, and an equally big admirer since the Sons of Champlin played the Fillmore West in 1970! I have all his records and this new one is LONG overdue!

“No Place Left to Fall” has an amazing list of contributors performing including: Bruce Gaitsch, George Hawkins, Jr., Billy Ward, Mark Eddinger, Steve Lukather, Peter Cetera, Michael English, Tamara Champlin, Will Champlin and Keith Howland.

Champlin has worked with Chicago for 28 years (Champlin was on lead vocals on their famous tune “Look Away”), Patti LaBelle, Lou Rawls, Elton John, Boz Scaggs, Donna Summer, Nancy Wilson, George Benson, Jimmy Smith, Amy Grant, Neil Diamond, Kenny Rogers, Jason Scheff of Chicago, Toto’s Bobby Kimball and Joseph Williams; and is in the top of the classic rock, AAA, A/C heritage artists.

Don’t just take my word for it; there are a plethora of exceptional reviews floating around. Check out this Amazon review that truly hits the nail on the head:
“…No Place Left To Fall is overflowing with inspired, inspiring, insightful, imaginative, intelligent and infectiously fun, funky, soulful, heartfelt tunes. The lyrics, melodies, vocals and musicianship are exceptional, as was expected from this master of music, Bill Champlin…”

Check out the music here - iTunes (link)
More history on Bill and/or get the CD/DVD at www.BillChamplin. (www.link)

Elton John No Antworten