Disney Aschenputtel Live Action Prequel

KataraLover posted on Mar 10, 2010 at 12:25AM
Well since Alice In Wondereland live action what if they made a prequal to Cinderella where her parents are alive but her mother dies thanks to Lady Trimaine and then he remarries and he dies and Cinderella becomes a servant and a Cinderella is a little girl for the whole movie and she has a best friend who's a human boy and he's the prince but she doesn't know he's the prince what do you think and who do you think should play in it and yes you can do a small casting for older Cinderella and Prince Charming but also do everyone else like step-family Cindereela's parent and people like that I only have an idea for younge Cinderella and Charming
Connie Talbot as Younge Cinderella
Frankie Jonas as Younge Prince Charming
Taylor Swift as Older Cinderella
David Henry as Older Prince Charming
Susan Saradon as Wicked Stepmother
Cameron Escalante as Younge Anastasia
Bailee Madison as Younge Drizella
Anneliese Van Der Pol as Anastasia I know Anneliese is beautiful but she does act stupid and silly on Thats So Raven and could use make-up to look ugly and unaplealing
Christy Carlson Romano as Drizella once again I know she's beautiful but make-up can make her look unattractive
Johnny Depp or Ben Afferleck as Cinderella's Father
Heather Locklear as Cinderella's Mother
last edited on Mar 13, 2010 at 03:12AM

Disney 14 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr LisaForde said…
blush
Yeah but here is my dream cast

Young Cinderella: Dakota Fanning

Older Cinderella: Resse Witherspoon or Scarlet Johanson

Young Prince: Some Unknown

Older Prince: Dempsey LOL or Hugh Jackman

Stepmother: Susan Sarandon

Vor mehr als einem Jahr DreamyGal said…
heart
I would love it if they made this movie!
Young Prince Charming:Max Burkholder (he's on the tv show Parenthood and is adorable)
Young Cinderella: Not sure on this one...
Grown up Cinderella: Amanda Seyfried
Grown up Charming: Zac Efron maybe? I dunno...
Lady Tremaine: Sarah Jessica Parker
Cinderella's Father: Ben Affleck
Cinderella's Mother: Jennifer Garner; I just think she is sweet
Vor mehr als einem Jahr KataraLover said…
link here's a video of Connie Talbot singing this little girl has the voice of an angel it's so sweet and lovely she made one of the judges cry
Vor mehr als einem Jahr cromulanfav said…
I like idea about young prince charming, but wouldn't even watch that if Taylor Swift was main actress
Well it's just my opinion I'm thinking on writeing a letter to disney to make this so yeah glad you like it but Taylor would just be a minor role she wouldn't show up till the end where we go threw time
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr hindaa said…
smile
yes i agree with cromulanfav i wouldn't like it if taylor swift was the main actress, but like u said it's just different opinions.
but good idea! :)
what's wronge with Taylor Swift she's gorgeous
Vor mehr als einem Jahr hindaa said…
yeah she's gorgeos but she doesn't look like cinderella.
are you kidding me she looks just like her same face all you need to do is fix the hair and twins
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Mongoose09 said…
^ shut up its her opinion
how about you just put you opinion and your my friend but you listen nobody tells me what to do
what on earth does that have to do with this forum and look at this picture she definatly looks like Cinderella
 what on earth does that have to do with this Forum and look at this picture she definatly looks like
Vor mehr als einem Jahr ponyboyjohnny said…
it would be cool if they made a prequel to cinderella
yeahI'm gonna write a letter to disney to make it