Disney News and Predictions about "Frozen"

Jayden-G posted on May 29, 2013 at 08:55PM
Since this is the Disney club, and I am putting my countdowns here in hold, I am going to start posting forums on upcoming Disney films.

You could put up news about the movie here, post predictions, and express your feelings about the movie here. It's a forum all about Frozen, so post anything that involves this movie.

Disney 3 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr princecatcher93 said…
By the way Disney is going with their princesses Anna AND Elsa will both join creating more hell for the rest of us. Plus I feel like it will be Tangled on Ice. I just hope after Frozen Disney either stops making Fairy Tale so they can have a bigger Line up or make two different line ups with Ten princesses each.
Jayden-G commented…
They confirmed it? Crap. I thought that it was just a timid. I share the same worry that it will be Rapunzel – Neu verföhnt on Ice. I am always up for Mehr fairytales (since that is what the company is known for), but expand on those fairy tales without robbing the integrity of the original. From what I have heard and seen of Frozen, it is going to be like Tangled. I really want to be proven wrong on this Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Jayden-G commented…
Rumour instead of timid. Stupid autocorrect Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Jayden-G commented…
I hope it is just a guess and not real Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr LibelluleBleu said…
Two images of Frozen dolls have been leaked.
link
link
(source:link)
princecatcher93 commented…
Oh! Both are really pretty...then again they Disney's Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Jayden-G commented…
Yeah, they look nice. Kristoff looks like Phoebus though Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr hajirah4 said…
I think that Disney made the love triangle names out of the author. Hans Kristoff Anna? Hans Christian Andersen? Somebody, gimme a coockie for noticing!
What is it with Filme and Liebe triangled? Twilight, The Hunger Games and now Frozen? When will it end! I like how they each are named after a part of Hans' full name. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
hajirah4 commented…
It's because it makes us excited, especially in a Disney movie, where they rarely have these. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Not really because that gives Mehr drama into movie and last Jahr my Friends got into dreieck and after that I tried to not think about it...oh well. Vor mehr als einem Jahr