13. Snow White Snow would definitely be higher on my Liste if her curls were Mehr defined. I like the idea of her hair styled in a bob with a red bow. Unfortunately, that idea didn't come out too nicely to me.
12. Cinderella Strawberry blonde is my Favorit hair color and Cinderella's burnt orange hair color is no doubt uniquely gorgeous. Speaking of unique, so are her bangs but I can't say I really like them as they look like plastic to me.
11. Tiana The little strands of curls that hang down are pretty cute. Although it doesn't look like Du can do much with Tiana's hair but tie it...
For such a successful and expensive film, Frozen's complete lack of diversity (particularly ethnic diversity) really vexed me. Frozen has four main human characters and out of the four: - Four are white - Four are all apparently straight - Three are blonde Looking at this, Du can tell there is very little variation in Frozen's main cast. In ethnic terms, there really is no excuse of this. Frozen needed Mehr POC.
I have heard one main argument (read: excuse) why Frozen didn't have any racially diverse characters (and no: I am not counting black background characters). Some say that Frozen...
One of the Artikel on my to do Liste and I went with this one because I knew it wouldn't take me too long to make it. Anyway this is my personal opinion on the best Disney Princess Singen voice and I have a feeling most will disagree with me but that's kind of something I'm used to.
It turns out that Merida actually does sing in her movie, well sort of. Young Merida sings Noble Maiden Fair with her mother, which is a beautiful song. Now her voice is nice for a little kid but it can't compare to the other voices obviously. Also sorry to break it to Du guys but we don't...
This is a serious article. Eyebrows frame your face so Du need to have the right pair. I spend way too much time plucking and grooming my eyebrows so yeah, I think eyebrows are very aesthetically important. I noticed the results look a bit like my non-existent prettiest Princess Liste with a few exceptions of course.
13. Mulan They are Asian looking alright, with the shape. I promise I don't have anything against big eyebrows but Mulan's kind of overpower her eyes and they look a bit untamed. They are definitely not bad, just comparing to the others. Shang has nice strong arched eyebrows though....
Forget about all of your opinions on Hans. Just for a Minute forget about any of his scheming oder backstabbing that happens later in the movie. Imagine that Du came into to this movie not expecting a villain, oder at the very least expecting Elsa to be a villain. What would be the impression Du would have of Hans?
My bet is that it would be almost the exact same as Anna's. In the first Stunde of the movie, Hans gives no implication that he is anything other than what he appears. A kind, gentlemanly, slightly awkward young man who is looking for a sense of adventure and a way to escape the overbearing...
I was looking through my Artikel and realised I didn't have an Artikel in which I examined Ariel in depth. I decided to amend that Von Schreiben about a subject it's fun to think about - Ariel's rosa dress.
Most Fans can agree (I think) that the dress looks quite bad on Ariel. There are several reasons for this: the sleeves are ridiculously puffy and makes her arms look misshapen and the shaping of the rock looks... Odd. I just think it's too puffy and big in general.
Another beliebt reason for the dress looking odd is that a red hair/pink dress combo doesn't work:
One of the best things about Disney princess films are their princesses(obviously) and songs. As a singer, Musik lover, and actor, I've always paid close attention to the voices that bring these wonderful characters and songs to life. I am picky about the voices I like but can admit that no princess has a bad voice, some are just much better than others. Share your opinions. 13. Snow White Let me begin Von saying that I'm ranking both Singen and speaking voices and that even though she's at the bottom, I don't hate Snow White's voice. Let's be honest here, most people find her voice to be annoying....
Third Artikel in three days? I have a life..heh...heh..ANYWAYS, I've heard multiple times people calling Elsa complex, but they usually don't give an argument to back that up, so I decided to write this! I've also heard a lot of complaints from Frozen haters asking how Elsa is so complex, so I'm Schreiben this for that as well. Anyway let's get started! I hope Du enjoy! :)
Characteristics of a Complex Character (gotten online):
1. He oder she undergoes an important change as the plot unfolds.
2. The changes he oder she experiences occur because of his oder her actions oder experiences in the story.