Desperate Housewives Season Premiere Reaction???

dave posted on Sep 25, 2006 at 03:20PM
Who else thought that last night's premiere was really promising!? I wasn't sure if the show was headed in the right direction after last season. But if last night's first episode was any indication, I definitely think this one is going to be good. They're going to start mixing up stories a little better so that there's more interaction between the ladies of Wisteria Lane. That's what I missed most last season, their stories become so individualistic. Now it looks like Carlos and the mother of Tom's daughter are going to mix it up a little. That should make for some interesting Gaby drama. And of course now we have another murderer back in the neighborhood which always makes for some suspense. Was that body the found at the end at the golf course site Mrs. Huber's body? I forgot if they ever found that thing. All in all, I thought it was really good!
save

Desperate Housewives 2 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr monkeypup said…
Definitely moving in a good direction. Not as good as the first season, but well ahead of most of season two.

I think the body was Kyle's wife. The one he killed. After all, he is also a member of that country club. But, it could be Mrs. Huber. There are corpses enough in Wisteria lane to go around!

Vor mehr als einem Jahr MikeDelfinoHOT said…
ANY SEASON OF DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES IS AWESOME