Demily Emily and Jaime - Your Opinions Please!

theheartbone posted on Nov 06, 2009 at 12:38AM
Hi y'all I'm new to Demily, and to Bones - i know, I've been on another planet for five years - and from the first moment I saw David and Emily together I couldn't tear my eyes away. Even seemingly casual glances between them sizzle!

But everytime I watch an interview with them, I can't help but think - what does his wife think? Emily and David's chemistry is palpable, undeniable, a blind man would know because of the heat coming off of them. So my question to all you other demily fans is - do you think Jaime Bergman gets jealous? Do you think she realizes the chemistry between Emily and David?

I'm just curious about your feeling and general observations :)

<3 theheartbone

Demily 4 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr deedeedot said…
i love Emily and dont like Jamie sooo my point of view is very clear :) Demily forever! lol Emily is very special person, shes got everything....Jamie is just sluty whore number one...when you check their IMDB pages its very obvious...Emilys filmography is quality, Jamies is playboygraphy...Dont realy get how wise man as David ended up with someone like her...anyway he seems happy and i dont think Emily is that stupid to have an affair with married man...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr smerelerk said…
heart
I love Emily and I see how important David is for her, but I know very well that David unfortunatelly has wife. For me Jaime is just a playboy girl who has catched good actor and now she is sticked to him because they have babies...I think that if David meet Emily firts they would be happy together and Jaime would never get a chance to be his wife.. but now I don't know how it will be... I hope that David will decide that he can't live in a lie and will chose Emily to be his woman ;)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr rabya_1 said…
attacking Jaime is not cool she is the wife who stood by him through thick or thin n David faces lots of down moments in his career as for demily concern they r prefect as a friends but i prefer db with smg
Vor mehr als einem Jahr ilurvedward said…
i give props to Jaime for sticking by David in his rough patches, and i do not want to cast aspirations on her character, she seems nice enough. i think emily and david have a beautiful friendship, and that's the way it ought to be. now if only BB would shut up and get it on already(: