Demily 10 reasons Du Liebe demily!

ilurvedward posted on Oct 19, 2008 at 04:44AM
liven things up..........

what are some of the reasons you love Demily!

i love their chemistry!!!!!

Demily 6 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr tvfan5 said…
WAYYYYY TOO MANY!!!

their friendship, chemistry, EVERYTHING. their commentaries are hilarious too. i guess i just enjoy them all around.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr vann said…
i agree with tvfan5. But i mainly love their friendship and chemistry. They are great 8)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr BeSafe said…
I agree they are great...I also love how they joke with each other, it is super cute!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr BonesMad3 said…
David called emily 'his girl' :)

link
Vor mehr als einem Jahr sundrop629 said…
heart
I love how they are SO in love with eachother but they dont even notice it! And i love how sweet they are and how much they care for and about eachother! I truly feel that they are meant to be together, and that if he hadnt met his wife, didnt have a wife, or didnt have children, they would be together! Now, emily is just to good of a person to split up the family, and david is to good of a person to leave his children. I know it may seem mean to say, but i dont think david truly is in love with his wife. I think that he loves he as much as a person who is the mother to his children could, and perhaps he loved her before, or maybe he just THINKS that he loves her, and then after he met emily he was introduced to TRUE love. The problem with the marriage between david and his wife is that the marriage was built upon lust not love. I will admit that i think his wife is pretty, kinda (obviously not as gorgous as emily, but then again, most of the worlds population isnt)

david and emily have the love that lasts for eternity! They spend 16hour days together, 5 days a week, not including all the weekends that they have together (which is probably a lot) and not including all of the parties, interviews, photoshoots and other publicity for the show! They have kept this up for 6 years now, and they still are not sick or annoyed or tired of eachother. In fact they have gotten closer and closer, and more and more in love. Now imagine if they were married for forty years, how in love they would be!

Thats it, sorry this is kinda long. But i had a lot to say, and this isnt even 1/8 of it all!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr mrscastiel1967 said…
heart
I love how you can still see the love between them even off screen. They have such a wanted relationship like how they met and their wedding *sorry for the spoiler if u didn't catch up* They are hilarious together even on the show where Brennan doesn't understand sarcasm :) They didn't seem like the best couple in the beginning but we all know now they are the most envied. :)