Degrassi Club
Mitmachen
Fanpop
New Post
Explore Fanpop
posted by SAMANTHA1102
OBVIOUSLY ALLI NUDE PICS GET SENT ALL OVER THE SKUL JUST Von PREVIEWS AND SNEEK PEEKS BUT I HEARD THE CLARE ENDS UP PREGNANT BECAUSE SHE TRIES TO KEEP KC AWAY FROM THE NEW GIRL AND IN THAT PROCESS THEY END UP HAVING Du KNOW. AND THEN SHE ENDS UP PREGNANT IN THE PROCESS. I THINK THEY WILL NOT BREAKK UP FROM THE SITUATION AND KEEP THE BABY THIS IS NOT 100% SINCE NOTHING IS OUT YET BUT THIS IS EXACTLLY 86% TRUE. THE OTHER 14% IS THAT FQACT THAT SEASON HAS NOT YET STARTED. SO THIS IS MY FAV COUPLE AND I THINK IT WILL BRING ALOT OF DRAMA. AND FOR THOSES OF Du WHO THINK "ITS CLARE THE CHRISTIAN GIRL NO WAY!" WELL THAT MAKES IT AN EVEN BIGGER SHOCKER!
added by aleciane
Source: www.eternally-eman.net
added by aleciane
Source: the-n.com
added by aleciane
Source: the-n.com
added by aleciane
Source: the-n.com
added by aleciane
Source: Epitome Pictures
added by aleciane
Source: Epitome Pictures
added by aleciane
Source: Epitome Pictures
added by australia-101
added by australia-101
added by aleciane
Source: http://jadedanielle.livejournal.com
added by aleciane
Source: the-n.com
added by kaylakingsbury
Source: kayla
added by nelly2440
added by aleciane
Source: www.dodegrassi.com
added by aleciane
Source: Epitome Pictures
video
degrassi
Fan video
added by mollyx365
video
degrassi
Fan video
spinner
darcy
jane
spane
sparcy
added by ForeverEternity
Source: paigesalex.tumblr.com, degrassi--online.tumblr.com
added by australia-101