David Tennant What Do Du Think Of Matt Smith???? Boooooooooo

Pumba83 posted on Jan 08, 2009 at 04:09PM
What do you think of the new doctor.i think no one will ever be as good david .iam going to watch the first one of the new season just to confirm this fact .that david is and always will be the best .

David Tennant 19 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr spikesgal said…
i think matt smith is a little to young to play the doctor and also he will never be as good as david tennant! but ill watch an episode and see how good he is at acting!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr marifrances said…
I think he should be given a chance to prove himself .
Vor mehr als einem Jahr lovinthis said…
smile
OOH I dont know. when I first saw him I was a bit shocked- you know too young and something about him didnt seen so "doctorish" if you know what I mean.
But then again I haven't seen him act. I think I'm going to try and give him the benifit of the doubt for now- I didnt like the idea of David Tennant at first but hey I was SO proven wrong in the christmas episode. I LOVED IT!! - hehe big threatening button that must not be pressed under any circumstances :P
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Davidsdarling72 said…
sad
he wil never take Davids place thats for sure
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Freya96 said…
angry
NO affence but hes UGLY and he wouldnt suit the doctor
Vor mehr als einem Jahr AnaTimeLady said…
heart
I think people should give him a chance, he may not be as good as David, but he may a very good Doctor, a lot of people didn't like Davids quirkiness when he became the doctor, but look at him now, he seems to be A LOT of peoples favourites!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr DTmouche456 said…
He looks OK but I don't think he will be as good a David he was my doctor
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Willowpaw said…
heart
God everyone! You all know that when David first came on we were all shifty about whether he was a good enough actor! We grew to love him! Now you are so predjudice about another doctor as we were about david! I reckon Matt Smith is the awesomest and I can't wait to see the new series!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr dollypeeps said…
You know what I thought no way would I like David in the role of The Dr but he surprised me and the kids so I am keeping an open mind on Matt yes he is a boy and you might think he is Ugly and all that but did you see the 1st and 2nd Dr now they where no oil painting where they but they where damn good at being the Dr. So open your minds and let him prove himself and my fave Dr is Tom Baker, but then that was my era. Has anyone lived up to him only one so far and that was David but I like the series of Dr Who and the recarnations of him so he does change and change is good.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr BellaLady said…
big smile
I think to get the part he must be good for it, David did leave of his own accord and it was a shame but hopefully Matt will be great and David will be in other things soon! I hope people are not to hard on Matt Smith. David was a tough act to follow for anyone!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr hanber said…
smirk
I love David and he will not be beaten but ill give matt a chance even if its with a very closed mind :P
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Mcgeeky said…
at first i was like no he won't be good, but the episode yesterday may have changed my mind, he still acts like the doctor, they haven't changed the doctor completely, i like Matt Smith i think he will do a good job..:) Good Luck i say :) must be hard to follow on from David Tennant but i'm sure he will do it =)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr georginaq8 said…
angry
i dont like him he crap like he has no humour or anything i think 2 watch it would be boring why did he hav 2 regenerate god
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Hjj211 said…
smirk
I think Matt is better then David any day
Vor mehr als einem Jahr snoznoodle said…
Hjj211 I don't see how you can say that after only 3 episodes. I think if they chose him he must be good enough to replace David. He still seems to be the same Doctor we love and I like him. I'm looking forward to this season, it looks like it'll be really good fun and I'll come back with a clearer opinion once I've seen more episodes. I'll still miss David but I don't really mind some new faces.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr JayDee515 said…
meh
I think Matt Smitt is a kinda grumpy doctor somehow. I dunno why. i just see him like that, I will really miss david cos he was the only doctor i ever knew. The doctor before david wasn't very good i dont think
Vor mehr als einem Jahr drwhofangirl591 said…
worried
I am willing to give Matt Smith a chance as long as he stops trying to mimic David!! I saw Matt's first episode and I noticed that he sounded a lot like David at times. Maybe after he finds his own way of doing things I will like him more. But for now, "David come back!! Matt is too young and kinda weird looking."
Vor mehr als einem Jahr weaslyismyking said…
Just because no one will "ever be as good as David" doesn't mean you should cast down every actor that follows him. I mean, so far Matt seems pretty good and you have to understand David can't play the Doctor for forever. They have to pick a new one and Matt Smith must've been the best choice.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr caz101255 said…
smile
Daid Tennant is the ultimate Doctor. I would like to believe that he is only on a break at the moment - don't forget there is still a human/timelord Doctor out there somewhere with Rose. I also believe that Russell T Davies still has more up his sleeve for his Doctor's journey and will yet surprise us in the future.