David Bowie Let's make a huge story about david bowie each person using two sentences.

ParaBowiefan94 posted on Jan 06, 2015 at 01:44AM
I'll start ;) david bowie sighed, rubbed his eyes and got out of bed. He was heading into the kitchen to make coffee when he spotted a note written in red pen out of the corner of his eye.

Note: be creative and use your imagination! There are no limits! :))))
 I'll start ;) david bowie sighed, rubbed his eyes and got out of bed. He was heading into the küche

David Bowie 4 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr JudeDelRey said…
Iman seemed to be out and Lexi had stayed overnight at a friend's. So it must have been a message from his wife, he thought as he approached the note.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr XxxFUMMxxX said…
He stumbled through the crack of dawn towards the small table where it lay. His face turned immediately into a visage of shock and disbelief as he read the note, which said:
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
JudeDelRey commented…
OMG that's so mean :O I see this is gonna be a totaly drama story already Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Squad commented…
I'm warning Du beforehand: I Liebe horror XD Vor mehr als einem Jahr
XxxFUMMxxX commented…
It's certainly not going to be cheerful ;) haha Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Squad said…
"What you've seen last night, wasn't a dream! rj"
JudeDelRey commented…
****excited**** I really want to strangle you!!! Who is RJ? LOL Vor mehr als einem Jahr
XxxFUMMxxX commented…
Gee *_* welldone Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Squad commented…
@Riding: Don't tell anyone :P Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Riding said…
Bewildered he let the note drop, as a sudden dizziness came over him. He tried to remember what had happened last night?