Danny Gokey Danny Gokey Elimination!?!?!

alicecullensBFF posted on May 14, 2009 at 05:14AM
omg i cant belive that just happened!!!! i luved danny and he was waayyy better than kris allen!! who only had lyk a good song one night!! what do u think.. comments below

Danny Gokey 4 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr angelstr343 said…
I totally agree with you. I couldn't believe it either. I was so sad when Ryan announced it. But I have faith in Danny. I think he is going to do great in his career, despite the fact that he didn't win
Vor mehr als einem Jahr MissChris78 said…
As I wrote on the other board: I cried. I blame the judges. They were too busy arguing over whether or not they could select the musical arrangements for the contestants and skipped over the fact that Kris hit a few bad notes in Apologize. Danny had solid performances and the only criticism was about his dancing. Kris has been hit or miss for most of the season. Did you notice the crowd in Kris' homecoming? I thought he was the opening act for Dora the Explorer. He is a good singer, but Danny and Adam are GREAT singers. No matter what the outcome next week, Danny is MY American Idol!!!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr icrazy4icarly said…
tongue
ok the night he got eliminated i had a meltdown i cried myself to sleep
Vor mehr als einem Jahr icrazy4icarly said…
they shoulnt have used there save on matt i didnt like matt i know the judges really liked danny