Damon & Elena damon & elena Fans Forum chat

lailalove posted on Feb 25, 2010 at 08:59PM
ok this is the list of the last people who have been here last month *crying face* i will put more names as u tell me
i love all of u who has been here & who hasn't *love u all*

angiii7|| Angi
Teamdamon33|| Julia
laurik2007|| Laura
lailalove|| Lai
tvdlover|| fatemeh
katie15|| Katie
mariafan|| maria
tvdlover|| fatemeh
maryam1311|| maryam
Delenalove88|| Svetlana
last edited on Feb 19, 2011 at 12:07AM

Damon & Elena 14056 Antworten

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 4701-4750 of 14056

Vor mehr als einem Jahr epicdelena4ever said…
hey guys!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Sunbathe said…
Hey Klea!
Did you do anything fun for your birthday today?
hey nicole! well i just had a bunch of friends over and had a party lol!
Sounds like fun :)
yeahh but now it sux cause now i have to study for my finals..they start tommorrow! ew... lol not looking forward to it AT ALL!
Finals start tomorrow for me too, but luckily the final due tomorrow was a take home one, so I don't need to go in. :)
haha lucky! i have only one tommorrow...my spanish one...but its 170 multiple choice!we have levels in my school for spanish 1 to 4 i'm in 3 and it's the harder then 4!
lol! ok gtg bye!!! need to study so i don't fail! lmao
Bye and good luck! :)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr katie15 said…
big smile
Anyone on?
I am!
So I just got my schedule today for next school years classes and it's all f'ed up. They forgot to schedule me for a gym class, and I have no studies. So now I have to go in early tomorrow to get it fixed when originally I didn't have to go in until 9 AM for finals. Fml.
laugh
Poor you. I don't go to my college's gym. I go to a different gym, that is the best! XD {But I have never had a class called gym class LOL}
Lucky! We have a mandatory 3 1/2 years of gym class to graduate.
But luckily my school offers quite a few different gyms. I had hoped to take either conditioning again, or aerobics.
laugh
When I did PE, which was what we called sports, we did a range and gym was one of them, but I didn't mind it. I hated it when we had to do football (soccer) and actually most things in PE XD

Not a sports lover LOL. I'm just really bad at most sports. Apart from Netball lol.
I'm really bad at sports too! Which is why I tend to stay away from any gym classes that involve team sports. I much prefer just working out.
Me too XD I love going to my gym. It's like a de stress place lol. I always go in the morning if I don't have to go to college, which is so much better, because it gets so busy at night :((

The things I'm best at is writing etc. I'm not an artistic or physical person lol {unless I'm going to the gym}
I don't have an actual gym membership but I might get one this summer so I can go a few times a week. :)

I'm decent at art, but not amazing. Writing is my best as well :)
laugh
Wow we are so similar lol.

I wasn't bad at art, I had to do a lot of arty stuff in Textiles and I got a B in it. But in Art no no. Our teacher was rubbish and we always too the piss out of him lol. But seriously he was always going "oh that's amazing" and then gave us bad grades. And he used to give us detentions to finish our work if we hadn't finished it, so I always ripped it up the detention slip and threw it in the bin lol.
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
i'd just like to say that italy is 0-1 with paragay...UGH!!! now im mad!! kaite r u watching the world cup!??
We really are. :)

I'm okay at drawing, painting, whatever... but I'm especially good at graphics. The problem is that I don't have photoshop on my computer so I can't work on anything. :(
He sounds like a really bad teacher!
He was. But he was the kind where you still loved going to the lessons because you got away with everything ;)

Hey Klea! World cup, urghh. You don't know how mad I am at the English goalie for letting that goal in. I'm sorry, but that was such an easy goal and USA didn't deserve it! And ppl seriously still think England have a chance of winning even though they couldn't even beat USA?!
hahah! yeahhh i saw it i actaully could care less if usa wins or not cause really they stink at soccer and i'm with italy!!...but yeahh i saw that goal and i started laughing!! like WOW wtf england goalie wtf are u doing ahaha!
laugh
People are actually defended the English goalie lol. I was like, even I could do better and I suck at football!

But you know what England's problem is? England is a really good team, but we don't have luck on our side. England is seriously jinxed lol.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr DeanandDamon said…
rofl! i heard about usa tying it up with england and i was bursting out laughing! what are the chances? believe me i dont feel proud. i was spending the whole weekend trying to convince my dad that america doesnt care about soccer and the US stinks at it. and then they ended up with a draw. darn!
Hey DD! XD

It really irritated me because USA shouldn't have got that goal. It wasn't even a real goal! It's because the stupid English Goaley managed to let go of the ball and let it roll into the net.:/ What's further annoying is that England scored in the first 3 minutes! And they drew! Ughhh it shouldn't have happened. England are a good team, but they are unlucky and jinxed for sure.

But people think England still have a chance of winning. How exactly? If they couldn't beat USA, how are they going to beat teams like Brazil, Germany, Italy, Cheaters etc?
hey katie! so i dont really get how soccer works. i mean in baseball, its impossible to get a draw but i feel so bad for ur team. uch the dumb american team! they were cheering as if they won the world cup. thats how pathetic they are!
Lmao...aww XD

Well in the world cup, in the group stages you can't do penalities so if it ends with a draw it ends with a draw. But in the next stages if games end in a draw then it goes to penalities...and England suck at penalities. They might as well pack their bags up as soon as they say the word "penalties" lol.

But that American goal! They didn't even score! The stupid England goalie basically gave them that goal!

{Sorry, I hate soccer, but the world cup gets me so mad lol.}
rofl! dont give up hope in your team? if the US cud get a draw then England cud do well in penalties wtvr that is. now ur making me feel so bad for them. im gonna root them on okay? when do they play next?
They play on Friday next. I don't have much hope for them lol.

And penalities is where each player has a chance to score a goal and the team that scores the most goals wins.
i love penalites!!
and heyy!
laugh
You wouldn't like them if you supported England lol
Vor mehr als einem Jahr hockeygirl140 said…
angry
did you wach to day US fucked up 8 to 1 i mean come up
hey katie wats their team name? and hey klea i never got to wish u a happy bday so HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! so ur 17 now? or 18?
wat!! who was the US playing against? hahaha that sounds more like them!
kaite lol england is my 2nd fav team lol...it goes...italy,england,brazil! but i mean brazil had kaka...so i mean come on!!! frace had zidane....but he's no too old to play! lol
thanx sara!! and 17 lol!
big smile
Yeah I love Kaka... but come on! England as Steven Gerrard! XD
kaka is hot lmaoo! haha imagine damon playing soccer lmaooo! him and his super speed!
laugh
I know right. But there is one player who plays for Brazil, {I've forgot his name} who I think's really ugly lol.
yeah the only name i know in soccer is david beckhem lol!
^^^ LMAOOO!! that was funny!!
and kaite...yeahh there are ALOT of UGLY soccer players lol!
wink
Yeah and David Beckham is English! Lol XD He played for United, which is my favourite team after England XD

But I love how the only soccer name you know is an English one lol XD

Klea; yeah there is XD But then there is a lot of hot soccer players ;)
we are such girls talking about how hot the players are lol!!
haha OH YEAHH!!! kaka, rooney,david becham lmaooo, #15 and #3 on italy (lmaoo do not know there names) totti, lol .....if only ian somerhalder played soccer lol!
sara lmaoo we totally are...guys are just like "damn did u see that goal....girls "damn did u see that hot guy who just passed the ball" LMAOOOOO
rofl! well i gotta go to my night class! see ya and go England and Italy! lol!
okay...so..best song ever!!!! "i never told you" by colbie callet!! i think it goes with delena so perfectly!!!
Omg! You think Rooney is hot?! :O
^^^ LMAOOO kinda..why!!!!
big smile
I just think he is really ugly. Great football player though ;)