Damon & Elena damon & elena Fans Forum chat

lailalove posted on Feb 25, 2010 at 08:59PM
ok this is the list of the last people who have been here last month *crying face* i will put more names as u tell me
i love all of u who has been here & who hasn't *love u all*

angiii7|| Angi
Teamdamon33|| Julia
laurik2007|| Laura
lailalove|| Lai
tvdlover|| fatemeh
katie15|| Katie
mariafan|| maria
tvdlover|| fatemeh
maryam1311|| maryam
Delenalove88|| Svetlana
last edited on Feb 19, 2011 at 12:07AM

Damon & Elena 14056 Antworten

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 9401-9450 of 14056

Vor mehr als einem Jahr Sunbathe said…
I don't think she will cause him pain in the end. She knows how much he has been through and I don't think she wants to put him through rejection again! I love how the last part is vaguely referring to Stefan. xD But seriously, that's why he annoys me so much. He has gotten everything he has wanted out of life but he's still all "poor me cry cry whine brood brood brood" Just shut up!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr jendelena said…
laugh
Yes Sara I'll try to come here more often I promise...........and Amen St;Stefan won't be on the road trip HAAAA DE bonding time lolll, anyway I've got to go now, I'll talk to you guys tomorrow....bye
Vor mehr als einem Jahr DeanandDamon said…
he acts like he has gotten it worse than damon. i mean show some compassion for ur brother please! i hated how he used to taunt damon about being with katherine last. he such a gross pig. stop flaunting urself like ur the hottest thing. i seriously hate him! now i know elena will choose damon at the end but b4 then she will cause pain.
bye jen! cant wait to talk to you more often. i gtg too but i really cant wait for the season to begin and to dissect every second of that show.
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
I just realized s/t about vampire diaries based on an inteview with kevin w. anyone here so i can give my thoughts?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr DelenaStactus said…
big smile
What's good in the Delena world?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr laurik2007 said…
big smile
hi girls....

DelenaStactus- awesome name
Vor mehr als einem Jahr DelenaStactus said…
Vor mehr als einem Jahr epicdelena4ever said…
yo, is anyone on?
kiss
me:) but im going to bed now:))
Vor mehr als einem Jahr mariafan said…
big smile
hey girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tonight is sakis concert! yeah yeah yeeeeeeeah :D:D:D:D:D i'm super excited ♥
Vor mehr als einem Jahr smokinhawtie said…
hmmm
I dont like this new fanpop thing ..
worried
same here^^^
Vor mehr als einem Jahr mariafan said…
i don't understand why they did this :S
sad
its a major change and now i can't find things:(

This Sucks
They copied those from Facebook with the wall:(
Vor mehr als einem Jahr katie15 said…
Why has fanpop turned into facebook? lol
sick
I don't know...took me by surprise...

I don't like it
How about you?
At first I was like WTF?! But now I don't like it, but I'm used to it a bit. I prefered it before though ;/ How long's it been this way?
crying
yeah the old version way better....i Dunno maybe 8 hours or something:(
btw I got my Die-Hard on this spot finally and that kinda took away the impact i have on the new fanpop lol
worried
I liked the fact that fanpop was unique and now it's turning into facebook... that is something that I hate.;/
big smile
Aww congrats.XD You totally deserve it.;) I'm surprised it took so long for you to get though. But well done! XD
I also hate the wall thing and i can't find where the links are posted:)) and not the top button with links,
do you see them like it was before?
sad
the quiz questions are missing from the right and i cant find the links lol:(
hmmm
Nope. I was wondering that too... a lot of things in this new format is really confusing;/
Oh Lau you know at the top under the banner? You have to click on the thing you want to go on; like if you want to go to the links, click on that.;)
big smile
yeah i found that but its to hard lol:)) before it was easier,
I agree. It just takes getting used to I guess.;/
smile
I guess:)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Teamdamon33 said…
Anyone on?
hmmm
Hey Julia! Liking this new format?
My head hurts! Let's break down this wall!
big smile
Hey you Delena fans there?
Hey katie! you know what i hate more than anything? supposed delena fans who suddenly decide to ship stelena cause they couldnt stand the fans. who the heck are they trying to fool? they were never delena fans in the first place! we dont need them!
big smile
me:* Hi Katie

have you read the Julie Plec interview?

link
Sara-Who? they weren't real fans to begin with....or at least if they stop shipping D/E supposedly because of the fans you don't just start shipping another couple because you hate the other one!
what kind of love square is this? So stefan loves elena, elena loves stefan, and katherine loves stefan, stefan most probably loves katherine....oh wait then there is little damon all by himself having his sweet heartbroken over and over again! lame!
I agree. I don't think it's possibely to start "loving" a couple that you didn't like before.
I know lau! id rather they leave us. we have enough fans as it is. only the most loyal and committed fans deserve to be delena fans anyway.
yeah its always Poor Damon:((

I have to go out with some friends...catch you later
Bye Bye:*
kiss
only the most loyal and committed fans deserve to be delena fans anyway.

Word!!!!

ok Bye:)
Bye lau! hey katie wanna hear what i think is gonna happen w/ katherine and damon and stefan?
laugh
Bye Lau.XD

Can you believe people actually think Stefan needs Elena more than Damon?
stefan just needs himself and his bloated ego!
big smile
Yeah okay XD What do you think will happen?
im basing this off kevin williamson's interview. So kevin said first of all that not e/t looks as it seems in regard to the preview of kat sayiing, "I never loved you damon...I came back for you (stefan)." Which I already figured cause kat wont just come back for stefan. thats so not her. shes playing stefan with her own agenda. anyway then kevin said that when kat last saw damon he was just a naive, innocent soldier. he wasnt a challenge to katherine and so she never really got excited by him. but when she sees him now shes gonna see a different person. damon is now very much like her and this has to interest her. We can see that katherine doesnt know the new damon based on their interaction on the porch...ill go into that in my next post.
laugh
That's a good point. I bet at some stage it's going to be Katherine and Damon working together to destroy Mystic Falls lmao
When she sees Damon, he looks all depressed and mellow. thats not him at all! but at that moment thats what she sees and so she still doesnt realize how much damon changed. when damon said that he wanted to save this town and he's not a hero or a good person...katherine says maybe it is. she doesnt know how dangerous and evil he has gotten. im telling you watch the scene again and try not to get distracted by the hot kiss lol!
link
Well i dont think that damon joins katherine in any mission b/c she broke his heart and is a crazy psycho. i actually hope he kills her but i want her to at least not be all over stefan. thats just gross. i mean stefan changed too. he's all serious and broody. I want katherine to want damon but damon loving elena!
laugh
Yeah... I definately think that we will be getting some hot Damon/Katherine mostly and possibely {and hopefully} Stefan/Katherine ones too.

This season is going to be awesome. Bonnie's supposed to be getting a love interest as well as Tyler. I'm certain Tonnie is gonna happen. They're gonna have a scene in the second episode back and it's about his uncle flirting with Bonnie