Damon & Elena damon & elena Fans Forum chat

lailalove posted on Feb 25, 2010 at 08:59PM
ok this is the list of the last people who have been here last month *crying face* i will put more names as u tell me
i love all of u who has been here & who hasn't *love u all*

angiii7|| Angi
Teamdamon33|| Julia
laurik2007|| Laura
lailalove|| Lai
tvdlover|| fatemeh
katie15|| Katie
mariafan|| maria
tvdlover|| fatemeh
maryam1311|| maryam
Delenalove88|| Svetlana
last edited on Feb 19, 2011 at 12:07AM

Damon & Elena 14056 Antworten

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 7301-7350 of 14056

Vor mehr als einem Jahr Sunbathe said…
We totally should! And make a spot here for them!

Haha Christy the accent is definitely a MUST!
I like that idea! He could be a sexy Klaus, cause the Klaus in the books sounded gross.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr chairbuck12 said…
After Damon and Elena's happy ending the only other TVD books she should write are all about DE's life, marriage, and all of that. Oh, and Stefan dying a slow painful death. Alone.

Yeah I don't think anybody liked the ending of FG. It was awful!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr DeanandDamon said…
christy!!! oh my gosh i love love that idea! but then he would sort of be with katherine.
Yum at the video!
He looks good all in black. He would fit right in with Damon. :)
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
^I know....and I WOULDNT want him to die which would be a bad thing haha......
And I'm sorry but a book about Stefan is just AWFUL who in the world would want to read that???
And Sara, they could change it in the show so its like a Meredith/Klaus/Katherine triangle...THAT would be awesome haha....
yucky! i saw that youtube clip and had to glimpse edward and bella. now i feel so dirty!! but wow that riley guy is creepy! he has to be klaus. im gonna tell julie!
^ Yes! And then Meredith could be all badass and kill Katherine. And then Stefan would kill himself because the one he really loved was Katherine. And then Damon and Elena can make babies in peace. :)
holy flip i love these ideas! a katherine-klaus-meredith love triangle?? i love it!!!!! the show would be so cool! rofl!
hahaha, it would be AWESOME. two badass girls fighting over a badass vampire. AHMAZING.....hmmmmmm Delena babies you say.....interesting thought....*twindles thumbs evily*
oh no stefan would never kill himself cause he lives to torture others!!!! damon, elena or whoever has to kill him. a slow and painful death!!!! and yes lets have meredith kill katherine and then she and klaus would be together. wat shud be there ship name? Merlaus? Keridith? Meraus? i have no idea!
Hmm Idk.
Keridith sounds the best out of those!
wats the dudes name again? im trying to tweet julie.
Xavier Samuel
okay i did it. ill probably have to do it a few times to try to get her attention. im sure xavier would want to be on a show that displays real vampires!
I like Keredith.....:D:D:D:D
And yes, tweet julie! actually, post the tweet here so i can tweet it also! haha
we should SOOOOOO make a fan couple spot!!!
Hopefully she'll reply... or at least see it!
I'm sure he would too. He wouldn't have to sparkle in the sun!
TEAM KEREDITH!!! ppl would be so confused rofl! they'd be like how in the world did you pair up klaus with meredith? hahaha
Hahaha, yes Nicole! and uhmm we want him in there like BADLY...or at least I do!!!
i know no sparkling and real fangs. oh my gosh a vampire with fangs? who would have believed it?
I like confusing people! Especially Bamon shippers ;)

I want him on it badly too Christy! He would be perfect!
yes, lots of people would be confused....but they would be like tonnie! people would accept and love them eventually!
^ And like Stactus!

Man we are taking the world by storm with our ships... We're awesome! :D
well at least tyler and bonnie are on the show already so there is a real possibility of them two. but first we have to get xavier on the show and then we have to get him to be klaus and then we have to get him to be w/ meredith but first we need a meredith on the show! a lot needs to be done lol!
link
We need to see a flashback like this. See a bit of Katherine's humanity and see it get completely destroyed....by Klaus! mwhahaha....oh lord....
We can accomplish it Sara!!!! hahaha....once we set our mind to it! lol....
i know we think big and out of the box! our ships are awesome! and they will all happen one day! delena, tonnie, stactus and keredith!!! believe me that cactus will show up on that show one of these days!
YES. And Stefan will finally find someone to listen to his endless droning! :D:D:D
I'm going to laugh so hard if one day a cactus does appear on the show. Like Stefan pricks his finger on one that's a decoration in the Mystic Grill and starts wailing like a baby... and then Tyler comes over and is like "Dude... it's just a cactus."
That would make my life complete!
That would be amazing!!!!!!
hello!!! i want this to happen but julie needs to hear about stactus first. hahaha my gosh just put some sort of hint of a cactus. if tyler said those words id die lol!
You know what...I seriously want stefan to fall in love with a cactus on the show! thats it!
It would be so hilarious....but all the fans who dont talk about tvd on the internet would be like wtf is stactus?? lol....
They could put our names in the beginning credits.
We'd be famous! :D
okay guys im obsessed im going to make some sort of klaus/meredith wallpaper...question, who do you guys think should play meredith???
hahaha i dont care! e/o would fall in love with them and ppl will start wearing shirts that say "team stactus"!! it will take the world by storm!
^ lol Sara. your optimisticness about Stactus is always so funny....but hell it's their destiny...
uh....the show didnt choose one yet? and her personality might be different cause bonnie basically has her personality.
I don't know who I would want to play her.
I just read that Katie Cassidy is rumored to play her... but that's not how I pictured Meredith at all!
lol Sara, that's why I asked who you guys think should play her....and nonononono not kaite cassidy!...she looks too old....
i heard that too but katie is supposed to be on gossip girl so i dont think that will happen. besides she seems wrong for the part.
uh.............let me think...well it has to be an actress that doesnt drive me up the wall so that narrows it down a bit...hmm...i want her to have dark hair but wait she cant look like elena. i want her to be smart but not "im smarter than all of you. im hot and too good for all of you. girl power!"
^ And most importantly she has to intimidate Damon!
but again not in "im cooler than you damon. girls rule!" i just want her smartness and cleverness to intimidate him. not her attitude!
hmmmmmmmm.........that's really hard, im stumped! lol...
oh gosh i give up. i cant think of anyone. if i do, ill let you know. anyway ill keep tweeting julie about klaus but i gtg now!
night sarah!!!! :D:D
Vor mehr als einem Jahr iceprincess7492 said…
heart
hey!!!! i just dropped in for a few minutes... wanted to just announce something!!!! I finally started watching pretty little liars (yea i know i'm a lil late :P) and i just wanted to say that I LOVE IT!!!!!!!! who all here sees it??? i think that it is such a gr8 show and i've finally found something to help me get through the next 2 months till VD returns....

Oh and i totally ship Aria/Ezra!!!!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr laurik2007 said…
Anj-yay so happy to hear that!^^^ I love Aria/Ezra also:))

Anybody here?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr laurik2007 said…
Nicole-Katie Cassidy was cast as a Columbia student in Gossip Girl....so i don't think she will be soon on tvd

Bur on GG its a recurring role so it could be possible