Damon & Elena Du know you're obsessed with Delena when...

vidvida posted on Jan 21, 2012 at 05:32PM
I Dont know it has been here or not i just thought it would be fun to have such thing here ;)

Its Simple and fun!
basically you just Post:
"You know you are obsessed with Delena when...." and complete it!

All the Credits Goes to EllaBlack

[b]I[/b] Dont know it has been here oder not i just thought it would be fun to have such thing here ;)

Damon & Elena 11 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr vidvida said…
big smile
I will start
1)You know you are obsessed with Delena when the first thing you do when coming to fanpop is to check Delena Spot!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr WonderlandKills said…
2) You know you are obsessed with Delena when you dream about different events that could happen between them
Vor mehr als einem Jahr mariatsaltaki7 said…
3) You know you are obsessed with Delena when the only thing you care about in every TVD episode is what will happen between them and nothing else
Vor mehr als einem Jahr STEFIdi said…
heart
4)You know you are obsessed with Delena when their scenes gives you butterflies and heartbeats
Vor mehr als einem Jahr twinflames said…
wink
5) You know you're obsessed with Delena when you remember each and every meeting of theirs from every episode till now. xD
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
6)you know you are obsessed with Delena when TVD almost means Delena to you!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr piperleoforever said…
laugh
7) You know you are obsessed with Delena when u wish they kissed when you see them 2gether.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr rafaelamello said…
You know you're obsessed with Delena ... when you hear a phrase from the couple, and spend the week reminding.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr twilightlover73 said…
9) You know you're obsessed with Delena when you scream at your TV/computer screen 'KISS ALREADY!!!' whenever you see them together.
big smile
10) you know you are obsessed with Delena when you remember every scene and feel you will never forget them!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr DelenaDiaries said…
meh
11) You know you are obsessed with Delena when the only thing you ask a TVD fan is Delena or Stelena. Pick the right one or die.