Dalena Where Are Du Dalena Lovers?

dalenaLover posted on May 23, 2010 at 11:43AM
hey guys! Seriously where are you? We're dalena lovers aren't we? I wanna say some sentences about this but i think my english is not enough. So PLEASE turn back guys! I dont know i have no idea where are you but please turn back!
Everyone-- we're dalena lovers , i think they're cuttest & most awesome couple i have ever seen . I'm sure you're thinkin' like me so where are you ?
I'm very sad! I always open this web site but noone is not here:(
We have 335 fans but our photos topics comments are very very little
So i mean we should do something !
Lets think if selena or david see this fan page isn't that awesome ?

It might be guys seiously it might be...

So please stay here more than before !

Cause we both dalena lovers and always will be , dalena is not just a dream it's true love <3

Am i right guys? Are you agree with me?

Dalena 21 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr dalenaLover said…
Hey ? Where are you ?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr clarr said…
heyyy! I've been here for long,but sadly what you say is true.. most of the time we are not here,but we will always love dalena..
I'll be here :)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr pearltan92 said…
i come here a lot, but its always the wrong time, i think cause of my time difference. DD:
C2mon everybody nı matter it is we're 775! It isnt a few! Its really good and i belive if we start to work we can do this better and better! :)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr yowitsmeLYNN said…
big smile
hey ! joined on the club ! im also a HUUUUUUGE DaLena/DeLena/JaLex fan !! im always looking for a site that' full of them and finally i found one ! Hope this page is still online !
Welcome swetie :) We both trying to make here online im glad to see u cuz im CRAYZ for DALENA <3 too :)
wink
thanks ;) we can make this online again if we invite more fans to join in :) yeah, i wish they could just really date ! i mean, on and off cam, their chemistry are great and they are really adorable don't cha think ?
Of course! Eveyone should admit it they have something something very strenge it makes them closer even they can drink water at the same bottle [I saw it!] <3
laugh
Yeah, they should totally admit it .
OMG. You saw it ?!?! where ??! Please tell me ! Oh I wanna see it !!
Ok :) Im gonna catch it as .gif and im gonna send it there u can see this cuttest thing :) i will send as quick as possible =)
omg thank you soooo much ! :) every little thing they do together is always cute :)
Yea their ship is killing me! I have thousand facts of them <3
i couldnt add this because its too big :( but i added it on my twitter u can check it this here link
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
ohmygosh thanks so much ! I see u have a twitter . Im gonna follow you ! :)
You have a thousand facts ? Wow !
i'll wrote them on twitter or maybe i can add them here :) Cuz these are so cutee! <3 When you follow me ask me for follow swetie im gonna follow u :)
smile
yeah I followed you and you followed me back so thanks :) Where do you get those facts ?
Ure welcome:)) Their talks which is on youtube videos their interviews etc. and also some DALENAFACTS twitter users :)
oh cool :) btw, is the 'holding hands' rumor true ?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr selenaluver17 said…
big smile
where r u delena u make the cutest couple dont let the show get in ur way because it would be bad for brother and sister to be dating. just come out and date plz
Vor mehr als einem Jahr diehardromantic said…
Hard to know what to believe. Are they still friends. Will their, almost bankable chemistry, be headlining their Final Season. And well there's still the Movie. And still we wait. Ever faithful to true love
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr diehardromantic said…
sick
Even with all this JB hype still clinging to a thread of hope