Critical Analysis of Twilight Eclipse (Book) Bella Vs. Eclipse (Movie) Bella

Enchantedfan posted on Jul 23, 2010 at 02:39AM
For those who have seen the Eclipse movie, Which Bella did you like more? The book Bella or movie Bella?

Critical Analysis of Twilight 4 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Enchantedfan said…
meh
In my opinion I like the movie Bella a whole lot more than the book Bella. I like the movie Bella more because she is less winy and unlike the book Bella she cut her arm to distract Riley and Victoria. I know alot of people are going to disagree with me but I loved the speech that she gave at the end of the movie. To me it was the best lines from the movie.
 In my opinion I like the movie Bella a whole lot Mehr than the book Bella. I like the movie Bella mor
Vor mehr als einem Jahr scarxtardis said…
I agree ^^ I admit, Movie Bella is a bit mopey sometimes, but she gives her character a great form. Go kristen xD
Vor mehr als einem Jahr rachaelwsz said…
monkey
To be honest, I HATED the speech at the ending.

So, she doesn't feel like she fits in the world. So, to solve that... problem, she turns to 'vampirism'. Oh wow, great. I should have done that then when I was 13 and I was finding my way through this miserable life. *snort*

The speech was just ridiculous really. And from what has been discussed here before, Bella actually chooses to be a vampire because she wants to be with Edward forever (according to the books). The movie producers just probably want to make Bella look like some inspiring person or some role model. *snickers* That didn't change my opinion of Bella at all. Just saying.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Enchantedfan said…
sunny
^ I agree with what you said. Bella isn't a good role model in both the books and movies. She really isn't a good role model at all either way.