Katzen How many Pets have Du had through your entire life. (that includes dead,lost,now)

Mew-Mew-Ichigo posted on Feb 20, 2010 at 11:16PM
/\_/\
(='.'=)
( )~

Katzen 17 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr joose32 said…
Too Many!!
Dogs: Rex, Major, Sam and Ice
Rabbits: Oscar and Prickles (Prick for short coz he always bit me XD)
Cats: Garfield, Tiger (The last pet standing), Six, Austin, Biggles, Milly, Milo, Maxie, Mintie, Misty, Gizimo, Simba, Macka, Mackie O'Blackie, Max and Shishi XD
Note: The only cat I think may have died is Garfield (idk if he died coz we had him when I was little) and Austin - he was attacked by a dog and we had to take him SPCA and they said they had to put him down :(( From Milo onwards were all kittens and I looked after them but eventually we had to give them away because there were too many.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr NCISLuverjk93 said…
Alot :/

Tadpole: Tommy

Cats: Spooky, Mittens {RIP}, Malcolm {RIP}, Boo, Sunshine, Lil Bit, Bandit, Crispy{RIP}, Bella

Dogs: Jack, Coco, Sheba

Rabbits: Honey {RIP}, Midnight {RIP}, Sugar, Snowball, Smokey, Oreo {RIP}, Fred, Rex

I miss all the ones I lost... :/ <3
Vor mehr als einem Jahr millis said…
20 cat`s (got 7now)
5 dog`s (got 4now)
3 mice
2 rats (got one now)
7 hamsters (got one now)
3 birds
2 horses
2 ponnies
1 turtel
1 crab
12 bunnies (got 4now)
6 guinea pigs
and lots of fish (got 2 now)

Miss each and everyone who isn`t here anymore:(

When the summer comes we are going to build a chikenhouse, looking forward to it.

Animals are a pice of my life:)
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
henrinaiara commented…
wow that's a record Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr sugarcane15 said…
hmmm
10, I don't like to talk about it
Vor mehr als einem Jahr MarylovesSelena said…
Um not a lot.Probably like 8....3 cats and 5 dogs.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr AmyPond12 said…
3 (I'm only 10!)

2 cats(Got 1 now!) (R.I.P. Tigger!) and a hamster who is very ill with cancer at the moment :( :'(
Vor mehr als einem Jahr catgirl140 said…
crying
None! *runs away crying*
 None! *runs away crying*
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Blue85 said…
17 cats(2 of those I have now)
9 dogs
2 goldfish
Vor mehr als einem Jahr misi said…
cool
1cats
2 pigeon
3 parrot
4 dog
5 rat
6 hen
Vor mehr als einem Jahr traceypharm said…
Four cats.
1st was Katie a stray long hair who moved in and won over my dad (unbelievable--he swore never to have pets in the house). We had to put her to sleep after battling feline leukemia and succumbing to anemia; very painful for her and for us. We love and miss her very much.
2nd. My beloved Ernie, my closest thing to a soulmate. We adopted him in 1999 after Katie died. I am so attached to him that I do not know what will happen to me when he passes away. He is 11 years old and a gray/black/white shorthair.
3rd. Is Callie, a beautiful calico shorthair. She just passed away on December 31st. She was approximately 16 years old. We adopted her from a very abusive situation, and she was very happy to the very end. We buried her in our backyard.
4th is Baby. We honestly could not come up with a good name because nothing could adequately describe his cuteness when we adopted him at 3 weeks old.

Previous to the cats, we had about 5 rabbits and a lot of aquarium fish over the years.
 Four cats. 1st was Katie a stray long hair who moved in and won over my dad (unbelievable--he swor
Vor mehr als einem Jahr cloverash said…
big smile
me i got plenty of cats when i was leaving in my moms side... a lot of them died when they were younger.. but my mom have 5 cats now? hehehe dont know exactly.. mybe in my entire life i got 20+ cats.. right now im married i cant pet any cat... for now.. but still i wish o could have 1... i love cats...!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr CF_the_Kid said…
1 Dog: Buffy (RIP)
4 Cats(1 now): Oscar (RIP), Pumpky (RIP), Misty(where did you go? ;_;), & Princess
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Ninaa_ said…
The first cat I have any memory of was Felix, but he died soon after we moved to a house and left him behind, he wasn't actually our cat, he was the cat of our neighbors
The first cat in the house was Moritz, but he didn't like kids (me, at that time) so he moved to my aunt and lived there until 4 years ago, he was pretty old and just died of natural causes, after he moved, we got Felixine (weird name, I know but at first we thought she was a he and we named her felix until we found out, so she was felixine), she was poisoned, and died afted 5 years she lived with us, but she was an older cat when we got her, she was lost and we found her and gave her a home. I still miss her. Then we got Henry and Luna, Henry still lives with us, he's now 9 years old, but Luna died at age 3, she got run over :'( I still see her in my dreams. I miss you, Luni. After she died, we got Charlie who would have been killed otherwise, and he's now 6 years old :)
And we got Jari, a Rhodesian Ridgeback (dog) she's now 3 years old and best friends with Charlie, but she likes Henry, too :)

So they are

1. Felix (black-white tomcat)
2. Moritz (brown striped tomcat)
3. Felixine (black-white cat) (ca. 1990-2004)
4. Henry (light brown striped tomcat)
5. Luna (black cat) 2004-2007
6. Charlie (black tomcat)
7. Hajari (female Rhodesian Ridgeback)

Vor mehr als einem Jahr boytoy_84 said…
smile
7 Dogs (2 now)
8 Cats (3 now)
6 Reptiles (1 garter snake and 5 anole lizards) RIP
Tons of fish (6 fish now)
5 birds (RIP)

Max (male terrier-Schnauzer mix) RIP 1983-1995
Suzy (female collie-shepherd mix) RIP 1990-2001
Gypsy (female black cat) RIP 1985-2004
Snowball (male white cat) Disappeared 1991-2004
Kitty (rescued female gray and white tabby) 1996- given to a veterinarian
^^ Kitty was our next door neighbor's cat and we rescued her after being shot in the eye by a paint ball gun, plus she had our cat, Snowball's kittens twice, some veterinarian came and took her and kept her.
Sierra (female gray tabby cat) 2005-present
Scooter (male gray and white kitten with double paws) RIP 2005 neck accidentally crushed from door by nephew
Sylvester (male black and white cat) 2005-present
Cage (male black cat) 2009-present
Zoey (rescued abused male brindle pitbull) RIP 2001-euthenized from attacking niece and almost tore her ear off
Molly (female boxer-pitbull mix) RIP 1996-2009
Nico (male red doberman pincher) RIP 1998-ran away
Maddie (female black german shepherd) 2008-present
Hank (male terrier mix) 2008-present

Maddie and Hank (pictured) the 2 dogs we have now.
 7 Hunde (2 now) 8 Katzen (3 now) 6 Reptiles (1 garter snake and 5 anole lizards) RIP Tons of fisch (6
Vor mehr als einem Jahr anzu2snow said…
Hmmm...I'm not sure how many in total. :)

-I brought 2 stick bugs home from school when I was really little, because no one wanted to take care of them. They multiplied quickly, and I lost count of how many we ended up with before we had to get rid of them. (They were awesome!)

-1 tree frog (Died a day after it's final stage into being fully grown. So sad. :( )

-lots of fish (I've lost count of how many. We had goldfish (one lasted for about 10-11 years), black skirts, algae eaters, and more)

-1 dog (a beagle)

-5 cats (we have 2 right now)

I really miss the ones who've passed away. Things just aren't the same without them. But, 2 of the cats were with me from when I was born, and they died when they were 20. So, most of our animals lived long lives. The beagle died from a brain tumor. The goldfish were the ones that ate the other fish. And, the goldfish with a tumor on its side ate the other one, and lived the longest. Hope the stick bugs lived as long a life as they could, and it was happy. We called the oldest goldfish Big Guy, and the beagle was Buster. The cats that passed away were Shana, Drifter, and Shadow. We now have 2 quirky cats named Rosie and Natasha (Tasha for short).
Vor mehr als einem Jahr henrinaiara said…
I've only had 3 link
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Denicy_Menes said…
sad
1 dead cat.
Lost 4 cats.
Dead 3 goldfish and 12 japanese koi.
1 dead dog.
2 dead Maya birds eaten by a cat.

"I don't have a pet right now"! :'(