schloss schloss Countdown Tag 54

MissSpens posted on Aug 03, 2012 at 02:44AM
So... I think we all agree, Lanie is a good friend! What is some of the best "Lanie Advice" that you've heard? (That or favorite Lanie Quote)

So... I think we all agree, Lanie is a good friend! What is some of the best "Lanie Advice" that you'
save

schloss 9 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr drewjoana said…
wink
Better advice that she gave to Beckett was on that final episodes Of Season 4 episode 20 The Limey when she is at Kate´s appartment and she says to Kate that she as to tell what she feels and Kate is all like "I can´t admit that I love Castle..." but in the end she admits it all to Lanie. I love that scene! Pure friendship!!!
 Better Guter Rat that she gave to Beckett was on that final episodes Of Season 4 episode 20 The Limey wh
Vor mehr als einem Jahr cstcastlecst said…
big smile
I loved the scene where they are in the morgue in that same episode. And of course all those times she teased her about Castle :D
Agreed cstcastlecst, I love when Lanie teases Kate about Castle! Priceless. Now she needs to tease her more on Season 5...LOL
laugh
Once she knows they are finally together she sure is going to do a lot of teasing
Yeah tones Of teasing. I can imagine her face like Wow, shut up Girl, you didn't... Oh and Esposito's reaction will be unique, I am shure, since he always seens like such a Caskett Fan!
Can´t wait to for season 5 to start so that we can see all these things happening
Vor mehr als einem Jahr MissSpens said…
Yeah! I can't wait to see Lanie's face when she finds out they are together!! It will be priceless!! :)
We are all behind excited for that!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr marakii said…
I love that scene in S4 but I also love when she was halping her what to wear in the ''date'' with Castle (S1)